Ex Delhi Return Volvo, 3N Stay, B'fast & Dinner, Honeymoon Freebies,Private Transfer & Sightseeing.
Overlooking the sublime splendors of snow capped mountains, green and thick forests, nestling in the lap of nature, Khushboo resorts could not have been better located.Offering 71 luxurious rooms & suites, Sun Park Resort Manali is a comfortable spot that makes for a smooth & relaxing stay while exploring the beauty of Manali. It is strategically located scenically on the banks of Beas River and offers fantastic views of astonishing Manali Town.The Manali Inn is a luxury hotel in Manali. The hotel is well equipped with the latest amenities that define the luxury hospitality. The Manali Inn offers a unique holiday experience
Manali Overview: Referred to as the Queen of Himachal Pradesh, located in Kullu district. Manali is blessed with breathtaking natural beauty that comprises lofty snow-capped peaks of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal, thick forests, fruit orchards, beautiful hamlets and meadows that are carpeted with lovely wild flowers. Being a high altitude resort town, Manali is an all-year-round destination that offers alluring vistas. An ideal destination for Honeymooners and adventure junkies alike, the town of Manali is a mix of old and new. Being a hub of adventure activities, Manali offers enthralling escapades of skiing, paragliding, trekking, mountaineering and rafting. Get enchanted by the surrealistic snowscape of Rohtang Pass or the Snow Point. Lose yourself in the spiritual realm by paying a visit to Hadimba Temple, Vashisth Bath and Van Vihar. Shopping at the famous Mall Road is fun as it is the most throbbing spot of the city lined with hotels and eateries. With all these attractions and abundance of natural beauty, Manali makes an ideal holiday destination for everyone.
Suggested Itinerary for 05 Nights & 06 Days:
Day 1: Delhi - Manali (573 Kms) by A/C Volvo Coach
Today Evening start your journey From Delhi to Manali by Overnight Travel through A/C Volvo .Note :You have to reach at 0430 pm in Delhi our Volvo point (On your Own) i.e. RK Ashram, Palika Place, Near Metro Station, New Delhi. Overnight on Board.
Day 2: Arrival Early Morning -Check In & Later Local Sight Seeing of Manali :( 3-4 Hrs Approx.)
Reach Manali Volvo Stand where our representative will welcome you with warm smile & Transfer you to the Hotel. (Check in time is 12:00 noon). After Check in & some rest, you will proceed to cover: - Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Hot springs, Tibetans Monastery. Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3:Rohtang Pass Up To Snow Line (56 Kms /2-3 Hrs)
Today enjoy full day Rohtang Pass up to snow line (Snow line refers to the barrier placed by the government to avoid risks during Heavy snowfall).On the way to Rohtang pass cover Nehru kund, Palchan, Kothi, Gulaba, Rahla Water Falls, Marhi, and Rani Nala. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: - Per day 1,000 vehicles will be allowed to Rohtang Pass, of which 600 will be petrol vehicles and the remaining 400 diesel - This Permit is issued on daily basis as per the daily quota.
Day 4: Manali – Kullu Valley– Manikaran (85 Kms.):-
After early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Manikaran (Hot water springs enroute Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (A Famous industry for Kullu Shawls).Later at 5 pm return to Manali. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Return to Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 1000 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure or you are free to explore Local market, Van Vihar (Dense Forest with deodar tress) & Tibetan Monastery in Market by own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for overnight journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us.
Day 06: Arrival Delhi by A/C Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Delhi - Manali -Delhi A/c Volvo Tickets.
2. Pick up & drop from Manali bus stand
3. Welcome drinks on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
4. 3 Nights stay on Double sharing basis.
5. Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
6. Daily bed tea.
7. Pick up and drop from Manali Bus stand.
8. Half day local S/seeing by Pvt Vehicle.
9. Full day S/seeing of Solang Valley by Pvt Vehicle (Subject to weather condition)
10. Full day S/seeing of Kullu and Manikaran by Pvt Vehicle.
11. All Taxes.
11. Honeymoon Cake in room on the Day of arrival.
12. Flower Bed Decoration once during the stay (Subject to availability).
13. Candle light dinner once during the stay.
14. Daily Kesar Milk for the Couple at Night.
1. GST Included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
- Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
- Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
- Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.