4N stay, All Inclusive Plan, Speedboat Transfers (40mins), Theme Parties, Live music, karaoke
Discover new ways to play and unwind together at Club Med Kani all-inclusive resort where a 2-kilometre stretch of private beaches, encounters with marine life, and exciting water sports welcome families to revel in infinite possibilities and pursue every passion. From snorkeling with schools of tropical fish, to paddling through crystal clear waters, or dining on international culinary creations and freshly caught seafood, a holiday here is simply unforgettable.
Destination Overview:- The Maldives consists of 1,190 islands located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of India. They offer seclusion, breathtaking ocean views, and the most luxurious overwater villas in the World. Amazing scuba diving, snorkeling, and surfing help make the Maldives a unique and fantastic beach destination.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Maldives:
Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! Upon arrival, get transferred by a speedboat/means of transport provided by Skylink to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2 Maldives:
After breakfast. Day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3 Maldives:
After breakfast, choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. After a relaxing day, enjoy watersports activities in resort like beach volleyball, bocce ball, Overnight at hotel.(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4 Maldives:
After breakfast. explore watersports activities in resort like snorkelling, glass bottom kayak, cooking demo for kids, beach volleyball, bocce ball. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5 Maldives:
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speed boat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip organized By Skylink! (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Assistance at the airport by Hotel representatives
2. Welcome drink on arrival
3. 4 Nights stay on twin sharing as per selection
4. Meal Plan All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5. 40Min Speedboat Transfers- Airport/ Resort /Airport -Combined Transfers
6. Access to Private Beach, gym, swimming pool
7. Complimentary Wi-Fi
8. Exclusive Night entertainment everyday including professional dance & theatre shows
9. Theme Parties, live music, karaoke
10. Rates are inclusive of Green Tax @ US$6 per person (for adult and child) and 12% GST
11. Travel Insurance (Below 60yrs) with Coverage of USD 50,000
12. GST Inclusive
Room Upgradation: (*ROE Applies)
- Upgrade to Overwater Suite Panoramic View from Overwater Suite: @U$ 220/INR 16720 per person
All Inclusive Facilities:
- Unlimited alcoholic drinks everyday including a large variety of branded spirits, International beers & Signature Cocktails
- A large selection of unlimited fresh juices, soft drinks, mocktails
- All day gourmet cuisine (Breakfast, Lunch Snacks & Dinner) at a restaurant of your choice.
-Unlimited land, air & water sports activities like sailing, snorkelling, glass bottom kayak, cooking demo, beach volleyball, bocce ball more.
- Learn a new sport with professional GO’s – Flying trapeze, sailing, aqua fitness & more
- Must Try Experiences
Must try Experience:
- Flyboard & sky-high view of island
- Discover the underwater world of The Maldives
- Dine under the stars
- Happy Kids play area with professional GO babysitters to keep Kids entertained
- Fun activities designed especially for Kids of all ages including teaching new skills
- Special Kids menu at every meal
- Premium Spa Treatment: from Beauty services to Traditional Massages
- Unique Activates & Excursions: Parasailing, Driving, Flyboard jetpack, Sea Scooter ride, Underwater scooter, Big fishing game, Turtle Safari, Catamaran excursions, Lobster picnic, Sunset barbeque, Glass bottom boat, Blue Lagoon treasure, Male Discovery
- Premium Wine & Champagne Selection
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
December - April: These months constitute summers in Maldives and is also the peak tourist season. Between December and April, the island boasts of dry weather. There will be little or no rain showers during this time, hence, making it ideal for tourists to travel.
Male Visa: For nationals of Indian Citizens, Maldives provide visa on arrival which is valid for 30 days. It is absolutely free and does not come with any hidden clauses. Anyone applying for the visa should have valid documents along with the passport.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Maldives (Subject to change by the authority)
- All tourist & other travellers arriving in Maldives must have a health document in English that confirms the tourist has a PCR test of Covid-19 with a negative result. The said PCR test has to be conducted within a maximum of 72hrs prior to departure to Maldives.
- The online Health Declaration Form should be filled and submitted within 24 hours prior to departure. This form is accessible on https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/