Kintamani Volcano + Ubud Market or White Water Rafting, Banana Boat,Uluwatu Temple
A scintillating combination of sun and sand, culture and beauty, Bali is a mesmerizing island that is glorious all-year round. Whether you're off for a romantic holiday, family trip, or an all-inclusive holiday, SkyLink team will plan your trip simple and affordable.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA) – Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. Stay overnight at hotel in Bali.
Day 2: BALI (INDONESIA) - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat) + Uluwatu Temple Tour– Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride Incl. in the package). Bali Uluwatu Tours is an Bali Full Day Tour Package to Visit Uluwatu Temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple. Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protuding cliff with some group monkey nearby. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: BALI (INDONESIA) –FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH SIC:- Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping.
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee.
Day 4: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE – After Breakfast, Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
2. 3 Nights Bali accommodation
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
5. Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour on PVT Basis OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH on SIC
6. Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
Add on Offer:
1 X Set Menu Lunch/Dinner at Indian Restaurant without Transfers at Rs. 1300 p.p.
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Private Transfers at Rs. 2400 p.p.
BEST BUY Tours for BALI (Min 2 Pax) - SIC transfers Inclusive
1)120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular) Rs. 2400 p.p.
2)120 mins Balinese Massage at The Banjar Spa (Luxury) Rs. 3200p.p.
3) Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Rs.3800 p.p.
4) Kintamani Sunrise Trekking Rs. 3900 p.p.
5) Odyssey Submarine Tour(Incl Buffet Lunch) Rs. 6400 p.p.
6) Dolphin watching Tour: 6700 p.p
7)Lembongan Island Beach Club Cruise by Bali Hai Rs. 7200 p.p.
8) HD Night Safari inclusive of BBQ Dinner with PVT transfer Rs. 7300 p.p.
Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: SIC Transfers Inclusive
• Parasailing Rs. 1150 p.p
• Tubing Ride Rs. 1150 p.p
• Jet ski Rs. 1350 p.p.
• Fly Fish Rs. 1500 p.p.
• Wake Board Rs. 1890 p.p.
• Snorkeling + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2400 p.p.
• Turtle Farm Visit + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 1400 p.p.
• Dolphin Tour Rs. 6790 p.p.
• Under Sea Walker Rs. 3100 p.p.
• Scuba Diving – 1 dive Rs. 2800 p.p.
– 2 dive Rs. 4200 p.p
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
May, June and July are generally considered to be the best time to travel to Bali in terms of the weather. However, depending on whether the traveler is a surfer or explorer, preferences may change. During the dry season, May to October, the western side of the peninsula creates some of the world's best waves.