1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 2N Langkawi
5N Stay, B'fast, SIC Transfers, City tours, KUL by Night, Cable Car Ride
Malaysia is to love Malaysia-a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races. The land of beautiful islands, Malaysia is one of the coolest getaways of Asia. From iconic UNESCO World Heritage Sites to mouth-watering food, it has got something for everyone. Having said that, Malaysia remains the most underrated places around.What sets Malaysia apart? The low cost of living, pristine beaches and yearlong tropical climate make Malaysia a visit-worthy destination for travellers across the world.
Covered in a 100 m illion year old majestic rainforest, Genting is a cool hill station tucked away in the Titiwangsa Mountains. Just an hour away from Kuala Lumpur, Genting is a major tourist attraction with theme parks, casinos, as well one of the largest strawberry farms;
and this could even be covered within some of the cheapest Singapore-Malaysia tour packages. The theme park in Pahang is perched atop the Gunung Ullu Kali peak, and on a clear sunny day, the lush valleys stretching towards Kuala Lumpur make for a breathtaking
sight! The night life of Genting is quite happening and it is joked that Genting is Malaysia’s wholesome version of sin-city Las Vegas! It is the only place in Malaysia where gambling is legal and could be enjoyed within a cheap Malaysia tour package as well.
Kuala Lumpur Overview
The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. A tour of the city could be availed as part of any Malaysia tour package. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the
towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers
still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
The ultimate island getaway of Malaysia, Langkawi is wrapped in a lingering folklore and legends. Off the coast of Kedah, this cluster of 99 islands offers the best of worlds, with beautiful beaches, exotic mangroves, as well as world-class infrastructure and works for cheap Malaysia tour package quite favourable. The peaceful landscapes draped in paddy cultivation are the perfect place to unwind. A glimpse of the local lifestyle, along with scaling the summit of Mount Mat Cincang, trekking through the rainforest, are some of the must-dos when in Langkawi. From atop the Mount Mat Cincang, an unraveling view of the entire island is sure to leave you breathless! The Field of Burnt Rice, Telega Tujuh, Beach of Black Sand, Tasik Dayang Bunting Lake, Gua Certia and Gua Langsir Caves and the giant underwater aquarium are the other interesting sights as part of the Malaysia tour package that makes for the charm of Langkawi.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
Day 1: KUL –GENTING – CABLE CAR– Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park. Enroute Visit Batu Caves 30 Minutes stop. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2: GENTING -HALF DAY CITY TOUR -KUALA LUMPUR: Free at Leisure.
1300Hrs - Pick up transfer to to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream.
Enroute Half day City tour. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur, transferred to the hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). . Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: KUALA LUMPUR : After Breakfast. Day free your own or your can choose optional tour Sunway Logoon or KUL By Night with Observation Deck . Later in the night proceed for Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Optional Dinner with KUL By Night
Day 4: KUALA LUMPUR –LANGKAWI:- After breakfast, get transferred KLIA to board flight for Langkawi. Upon arrival into Langkawi, you are met and are transferred to your Resort. Overnight in Langkawi. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Langkawi: - HALF DAY ISLAND TOUR: - After Breakfast. Visit Atma Alam Batik Centre/ Chenang Beach & Street/Eagle Square photostop/Kuah Town shopping/Gamat Outlet. Return to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Langkawi. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: DEPART LANGKAWI- Wake to a lazy breakfast and later today its time for you to be transferred to the Airport in order for you to catch your flight back home or you could take any of the truly exciting optional add on that we have to offer you!!.Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified. Extra Bed is inclusive in Kul Hotels only. In Genting stay only include a
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland with Breakfast
2 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Langkawi with Breakfast
4. Transfers (Kl International Airport – Gen – Kul Hotel - Kl International Airport)on SIC Basis
5. Transfers: Langkawi Airport – Hotel – Langkawi Airport on SIC Basis
6. Enroute Half Day KUL City tour on SIC @1300Hrs*excludes any entrance fees: Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Indep endence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
7. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car ticket guest to enjoy during own free time – subject to maintenance & weather condition.
8. Langkawi Half Day Island Tour on SIC *excludes any entrance fees: Atma Alam Batik Village, Chenang Beach & Street/Eagle Square photostop/Kuah Town shopping/Gamat Outlet
9.Choice of any 1 Tour:
-KUL Night Tour with Indian dinner & KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket on private basis (KUL)
-Sunway Lagoon with all park tickets(0930h-1730h) -SIC Basis *excludes Bungy Jump, Go Kart, G force X.
- Upgrade from Half day Langkawi to Full Day Langkawi -city tour+ Cable Car +Indian Dinner
10. GST inclusive
Value Add On Extra Cost:
1.Malaysia E-Visa Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change): Tourist Visa Charges INR 2500 per person per adult/child for single entry 15 days.
2. Upgrade this package to Private Vehicle for transfers (KUL APT-Genting -KUL-Half Day Tour-KUL Apt) :INR 2900 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Transfers in Kuala Lumpur between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
Based on 2 pax: INR 1500 per person
Based on 3-4 pax: INR 1200 per person
Based on 5-7 pax: INR 600 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:-
The best time to visit the beaches on the east coast is from March to September since it is typically drier than the rest of Malaysia during this time. For the west coast, visit from November to August as the heaviest showers are from September to October. Snorkelling and diving.
Other Important Note
- All Hotels will impose Tourism Tax & Heritage Fee in MYR based on hotel category. Upon Check into a hotel, the hotel will collect Tourism Tax from guest directly.
- ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL / GENTING