AC Volvo Package , Standard Hotel and tours by Private Car
Manali at a height of 6,398 ft, in the Beas River valley, is a popular hill station in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh. Its 40 Kms. away from Kulu to the north and situated near the end of the valley on the National Highway leading to Leh. One sees well defined snow capped peaks, the Beas river with its clear water meanders through the town. On the other side are deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards. Manali is famous as a Honeymoon Destination among Indian tourists while Western tourists visit Manali for adventure sports and leisure, nature trips in the Himalayas.
Suggested Itinerary for 03 Nts & 04 Days Delhi Manali Delhi Volvo Package :-
Day 01 ( Volvo ): Departure from delhi at 05 PM . Travel by overnight Volvo A/c Bus from Delhi to Manali
Day 2 : Local Sight Seeing of Manali Town:-
Arrival at Manali, after breakfast, proceed to optional half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan.Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 03: Manali – Rohtang Pass OR Solang Valley (Up to Snow Point in case Rohtang is closed due to landslide/ Snowfall):-
Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley.Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Rohtang pass vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi union in Supreme court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Rohtang , Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT ( Bus charges not fix )
Day 4 : Manali – Kullu Valley – Manikaran (85 Kms.) :-
After early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Manikaran ( Hot water springs enroute Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (A Famous industry for Kullu Shawl).Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 5: Return to Delhi by A/C Volvo Bus
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 11 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure .You can explore the Shopping malls of Manali on your own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for overnight journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us .
Day 06 : Will Reach delhi at around 08 AM
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
- 02 Delhi-Manali -Delhi Super Deluxe A/c Volvo Tickets.
- Welcome Drinks on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- 3 Nights stay on Double sharing basis .
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Flower Decoration once during the stay for a couple.
- 02 Glass of Kesar Badam milk once during the stay for a couple.
- A Bottle of wine and fruit basket on arrival during once.
- Honeymoon Cake once during the stay for a couple.
- 01 Candle lit dinner once during the stay for a couple .
- Pick up and drop from Manali Bus stand.
- Half day local S/seeing by Pvt Vehicle.
- Full day S/seeing of Solang Valley by Pvt Vehicle (Subject to weather condition)
- Full day S/seeing of Kullu and Manikaran by Pvt Vehicle.
- Inclusive of All Presently Applicable Taxes.
- GST Extra on Total Billing
- Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
- Entrance Fee /Monument fees
- Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
- Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
- In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
-Manali Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
-Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
-Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
-Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.