2N Hamilton Island
Breakfast, Airport Transfers, Full Day Cruise Whitesunday Great Barrier Reef Tour with Lunch
In this Package your stay Palm Bungalows Resort - Surrounded by tropical gardens, these holiday units are set on a private island resort. They are a 3-minute walk from Catseye Beach, a 14-minute stroll from the Hamilton Island Marina and 1 km from the Hamilton Island Airport.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Hamilton Island
Upon arrival , Pick up from Hamilton Airport and courtesy SIC transfer to your Resort. Day Free. Free Use of Catamarans, paddles skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment and Unlimited use of the scheduled 'Island Shuttle' service (07:00 am - 1100 pm daily). Overnight stay at Hamilton .
Day 2: Hamilton Island
After Breakfast. Full Day Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef Tour with Lunch ex Hamilton Island Marina Jetty. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 3: Depart from Hamilton Island
After Breakfast. Check out and depart to Hamilton Airport by Courtesy SIC for your onward flight.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights Hamilton Island accommodation
2. Daily Breakfast
3. Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers
4. Full Day Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef Tour with Lunch ex Hamilton Island Marina Jettty
4. Free Use of Catamarans, Paddle Skis, Windsurfers, Snorkeling Equipment & Unlimited use of the Island Shuttle service
Optional Tours in Hamilton Island :-
1. Marina Jetty Morning 0800 hrs or Afternoon 1245 hrs Half Day Cruise Whitsunday Whiteheaven Beach Cruise INR 5800 Adult
2. Whiteheaven Beach Funseaker by Return Seaplane Ride (Pax Weight Required - Min 2 Pax booking / Min 4Pax to operate) INR 11990 Adult
2. Visa Charges
3. GST Extra on Total Billing
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates. The northern states are typically warm year-round, while the southern states have cooler winters. December to February is summer; March to May is autumn; June to August is winter; and September to November is spring.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person