2N Stay with Daily Breakfast & Dinner, Free usage of swimming pooltable tennis
Set in a forested valley, this laid-back, Scandinavian-style resort is 1 minute's walk from a bus stop, and 18 km from the wild monkeys at colourful, mountaintop Jakhoo Temple. Casual, pine-wood rooms provide flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and tea and coffeemaking equipment. The log cabin-style chalets and bungalows have lounges, dining areas and 1 to 4 bedrooms. Parking is complimentary. There's a mutlicuisine restaurant in a lofty pavilion that offers 360 views. Other amenities consist of a rustic bar and a glass-walled indoor pool, as well as a spa offering a sauna, a steam room, a hot tub, massages and Ayurvedic treatments.
Day 01:-Delhi- Shimla-(380 Kms/7-8 hrs.)
Evening @ 2030 HOURS Volvo Coach depart from New Delhi to Shimla, Overnight Journey
Day 02:-Shimla – Naldera 25 kms 1 hours’ drive approx...
Early morning 08:00 hour’s arrival at Shimla Bus Stand & later transfer to the Hotel at Naldera. After fresh up & changing relax at the hotel / day on your own & Overnight at Naldera.
Day 03:- Naldera
Morning after breakfast relax at the hotel / day on your own & Overnight at Naldera..
Day 04: Naldera -Shimla-Delhi- (380 kms /7-8 hrs.):-
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Shimla bus stand for board the coach to Delhi @2030 hours, Overnight Journey
Day 05: Arrival Delhi by Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Welcome drink on arrival.
2. 02Nt Accommodation in well-appointed Rooms.
3. Buffet Breakfast & Dinner (Veg & Non Veg both)
4. Complimentary Tea & Coffee maker in the room.
5. Free usage of swimming pool/pool/table tennis/carom board
6. 02 Water bottle in the room per day
7. Free usage of WiFi.
8. Newspaper on request.
9. All taxes.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Situated at a distance of 22 Km from Shimla, Naldehra is a beautiful paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers. It forms a golf course perched at an altitude of 2,200 meters. It is an 18-hole course with 16 greens and 18 tees, constitutes a design resonant of Scottish links courses. The golf course was built under the supervision of Lord Curzon. Naldehra has got the name from the Nag Temple that lies bang in the middle of the course.
Shopping in NaldehraIn: Naldehra, you can buy hand woven shawls, caps, pickles and other food items at reasonable cost. It's a small hilltop and so you can only get a variety of food items and hand made products.
Where to Eat in Naldehra : There are few popular eateries in Naldehra where one can enjoy scrumptious meal amidst the scenic beauty of this region. A multi-cuisine restaurant at Chalets Naldehra serves a huge variety of delicacies and the dining area is also arranged in the garden, so that visitors can enjoy the beauty of Himalayas while enjoying the lavish food. Other multi-cuisine restaurants include Hotel Hill View, Koti Resort, which serve Continental, Chinese, and Mexican cuisines too.
Weather and Climate During summers i.e. May to September, the weather of Naldehra is quite pleasant with temperature ranging from 15 C to 28 C. In winters (October to March), the weather is so cold with the temperature dropping to -4 C and increases to 7 C.
Best Time to Visit Naldehra; summer season (May to September) is the best time to visit Naldehra, when the climate is moderate.