2N Stay with Daily Breakfast & Dinner, Free usage of indoor activities.
About an hours drive from the main city, Naldehra is everything that Simla is not serene, green and ever so fascinating. But since visiting offbeat destinations come with the onus of choosing a promising place to stay, I needed a place to stay that added its crucial bit to the experience. And so, my stop at the quaint settlement was The Chalets Naldehra, a one of a kind boutique mountain resort which was nothing less than a paradise perched on the hills.
Naldehra Overview: Situated at a distance of 25 Km from Shimla, Naldehra is a beautiful paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers. The golf course was built under the supervision of Lord Curzon. Naldehra has got the name from the Nag Temple that lies bang in the middle of the course. This place is one of the oldest 9 holes golf courses in the country.
The Chalet's Naldehra – Naldehra: Overview: Set in a forested valley, this laid-back, Scandinavian-style resort is 1 minutes’ walk from a bus stop, and 18 km from the wild monkeys at colourful, mountaintop Jakhoo Temple. Casual, pine-wood rooms provide flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and tea and coffee making equipment. The log cabin-style chalets and bungalows have lounges, dining areas and 1 to 4 bedrooms. Parking is complimentary. There's a mutli-cuisine restaurant in a lofty pavilion that offers 360 views. Other amenities consist of a rustic bar and a glass-walled indoor pool, as well as a spa offering a sauna, a steam room, a hot tub, massages and Ayurvedic treatments.
Day 01 Delhi – Shimla (370 Kms) by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
Departure from Kashmiri Gate / R.K Ashram Metro Station New Delhi at 08:30 PM - Overnight journey to Shimla by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach.
Day 02: Shimla- Naldehra (25 Kms 1 hrs drive approx.)
Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After fresh up & changing relax at the hotel overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla:
Morning after breakfast, proceed for Local S/seeing of Shimla Visit: Mall Road, Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, Ridge, and Scandal Point later in the evening back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 04: Shimla-Delhi (370 Kms) by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Shimla Bus Stand for board the coach to Delhi. Overnight journey.
Day 05: Arrival Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Welcome drink on arrival.
2. 2N Accommodation in well-appointed Rooms.
3. Buffet Breakfast & Dinner (Veg & Non Veg both)
4. Complimentary Tea & Coffee maker in the room.
5. Free usage of swimming pool/pool/table tennis/carom board
6. 02 Water bottle in the room per day.
7. Free usage of WiFi.
8. Newspaper on request.
9. All taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
-Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Best Time to Visit Shimla
Shimla -March to June: This is a popular tourist season in Shimla as the weather is quite pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities. The temperature is comfortable and usually varies between 15C and 30C. If you are into adventure sports then this is the ideal time to try paragliding, trekking, camping and rafting.