Agra & 1N Jaipur with Breakfast,Transfer & Tours by Private Vehicle.
One of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, Agra is a sneak peek into the architectural history with other structures such as Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri and hence makes for a must visit for anyone living in or visiting India. Agra has three UNESCO World Heritage sites and Taj Mahal features in the 50 most popular tourist destinations in the world. History, architecture, romance all together create the magic of Agra which is almost the lifeline of Indian tourism. Jaipur is known for its forts and palaces, and the most famous fort in the vicinity is the Amber Fort.
DAY 1: DELHI -AGRA (200 KM/approx.3-4HRS), AGRA SIGHTSEEING
04:00 -04:30 AM: Reporting of Vehicle at Pick up point Delhi/NCR Hotel/ IGI Airport.
04:30- 04:45 AM: Assemble in Pick up point & boarding duration on Vehicle of 15 minutes.
04:45-05:00 AM: Departure of Vehicle to Agra: The Drive would take around 3-4hrs to reach Agra via Yamuna Expressway.
10:30-11:00 AM: Tentative Arrival at Agra
11:00-11:30 AM: proceed to TAJ MAHAL:
Upon arrival meet your Tour Guide & Proceed towards Taj Mahal to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument. It was built in the 17th Century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Note: Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday.
01:00-02:00 PM: Lunch on your own
02:00-03:00 PM: proceed to AGRA FORT:
After exploring the magnicent Taj Mahal you will taken towards the exploration of the main residence of Mughal Dynasty- Agra Fort which was built by Akbar the Great in 1565 A.D. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The Agra fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal.
03:30-08:00 PM: Agra-Jaipur (250 Kms / 05 hrs)
After visit Taj Mahal & Agra Fort direct drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Jaipur: Beautiful palaces, forts and colourful bazaars speak of the pink city’s glorious regal past. Modernity walks hand-in-hand with history in Jaipur. This largest city of Rajasthan, founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, is famous for its magnanimous hospitality. Evening explore colourful local market. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: Jaipur-Delhi (265 Kms / 05 hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & proceeds for S/seeing visit: Amber fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jal Mahal later drive back to Delhi for Onward Destination.
07:30-10:30 AM: Breakfast
01:00-02:00 PM: Lunch on your own
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Meet & Greet by our Representative /Driver with Ply Card.
2. Welcome Aarti & tikka on arrival.
3. 01 Nights stay in Jaipur on Double Sharing basis.
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Transfers & Sightseeing as per the Itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle
6. All Taxes
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The tourists can spend any number of hours inside the Taj complex from sunrise to sunset. Night viewing at the Taj Mahal, from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, is allowed only on five nights in a month: one, on the full moon night, two days before it and two days after it, except for Fridays.
Daytime: sunrise to sunset every day (06:00 am to 06:30 pm) except Friday. Every Friday the Taj Mahal is closed and only accessible in the afternoon for Muslims to attend prayers. Night-time: 08:30 pm to 12:30 am