2N Sorrento, 1N Capri
Add on package with Italy>2N Sorrento, 1N Capri, Breakfast, Dinner,Transfers,Tour
First you arrive in Rome & Proceed to Naples, You will take a walk in the historical centre to admire Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, Piazza del Municipio, the Gallery of Umberto I and the San Carlo Opera House. Upon leaving the city, we will continue to Pompeii. You will visit a coral and cameo factory where there will be the opportunity to admire and purchase items made with a technique dating back to Greek times. Proceed to SORRENTO, the gateway to the Amalfi coast, with its colorful historical center and pretty waterfront, lined with fishing boats. In Capri, you will visit the Blue Grotto, the Augustus Gardens, much more.
Rome Overview- One of the famous architecture symbol in Rome is the Colosseum. It is the largest amphitheatre ever built in the Roman Empire.
Naples Overview- Naples, a city in southern Italy, sits on the Bay of Naples. The city's cathedral, the Duomo di San Gennaro, is filled with frescoes. Other major landmarks include the lavish Royal Palace and Castel Nuovo, a 13th-century castle.
Pompeii Overview- The city of Pompeii is famous because it was destroyed in 79 CE when a nearby volcano, Mount Vesuvius, erupted, covering it in at least 19 feet (6 metres) of ash and other volcanic debris.
Sorrento Overview- Overlooking the Bay of Naples is Sorrento, situated in the coastal region of Campania in Southern Italy. There's no better place to serve as your springboard to exciting explorations of famous landmarks such as Naples, Amalfi Coast, the ancient city of Pompeii, and the glamorous Capri.
Capri Overview- The island of Capri is famous for a reason. All those celebrities on yachts anchored in the Marina Grande really do know something you don't. Capri is an island that has it all; jaw-dropping natural beauty, a see and be seen scene, amazing cuisine, world-class shopping and water in colors you have to see to believe.
Tentative tour Plan:
Day 1 ROME - NAPLES - POMPEII - SORRENTO
Departure from Rome at 7.30 am to Naples (pick up from hotels will be from 6.30 to 7.00 am, please remember to order your
breakfast box at your hotel the day before departure!) Upon arrival in Naples we will take a walk in the historical centre to admire Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, Piazza del Municipio, the Gallery of Umberto I and the San Carlo Opera House. Upon leaving the city, we will continue to Pompeii. After lunch in a typical restaurant serving Neapolitan specialties (mineral water and 1 soft drink included), we will visit a coral and cameo factory where there will be the opportunity to admire and purchase items made with a technique dating back to Greek times. Followed by a visit to the Pompeii excavations. This ancient Roman city was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D. The archaeological journey through the ruins will give you the opportunity to better understand how the Romans used to live at that time. Proceed to SORRENTO, the gateway to the Amalfi coast, with its colorful historical center and pretty waterfront, lined with fishing boats and the new Marina Grande cruise pier. Check in at your hotel in Sorrento, dinner and overnight. Meals: L, D
DAY 2 SORRENTO
American buet breakfast at the hotel, day at leisure to enjoy Sorrento beach and discover the artisan shops. Possibility to have optional tours to visit Positano, Amalfi, Ravello. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. Meals: B, D
DAY 3 SORRENTO - CAPRI
American buet breakfast at the hotel and check out. Departure at 7.30am-7:45am to the island of CAPRI. You will board the ferry and arrive in MARINA GRANDE. Your luggage will be delivered directly to your hotel in Capri and you will visit the BLUE GROTTO (weather permitting), the AUGUSTUS GARDENS and stop at the famous Piazzetta. A Minibus will take you up to ANACAPRI. After lunch in Anacapri, you will reach your hotel and have free time for a romantic night on Capri where you will have the chance to have a special dinner in one of the panoramic restaurants or enjoy your time on the island living the Capri summer nightlife. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: B, L
DAY 4 CAPRI - SORRENTO - ROME
American buet breakfast at the hotel and morning at your disposal to discover the island by yourself. At around 2:15pm check out from the hotel and depart to SORRENTO. Once in Sorrento you will transfer to Pompeii where you will join the bus to return to Rome. Arrival in Rome around 9:00pm (drop o guaranteed in Termini Station / Barberini Square / Destination Italia Oce). Meals: B
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 2 Nights stay in Sorrento with Breakfast
2. 1 Nights stay in Capri with Breakfast
3. 2 dinners in Sorrento (drinks NOT included)
4. 1 lunch in Naples/ Pompeii (water and 1 soft drink included)
5. 1 lunch in Capri (drinks NOT included)
6. Multilingual tour English – Spanish – French.
7. Only one bag per person allowed plus one piece of hand luggage.
8. Arrival transfer from the FCO/CIA airports or TERMINI station to the hotel in Rome.
9. Porterage from Capri Pier to the hotel 3*/4* in Capri (1 bag per person).
10. Private transfer from 3* Hotel in Anacapri to Capri pier (1 bag per person) or porterage 9. (1 bag per person) from 4* Hotel in Marina Grande to Capri Pier.
11. Ground transportation by deluxe coach with air conditioning.
12. 3 hour guided walking tour of Rome
13. Guided tour of Pompeii, including entrance fee
14. Full day excursion to Capri
15. Visit to the BLUE GROTTO (weather permitting/ entrance fee included)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Italy:
The best time to go to Italy: The best time to visit Italy is in the spring (April to June) or fall (September and October) when there is nice weather, moderate temperatures, fewer tourists, and lower prices. The summer months can be hot, crowded, and expensive.