2N Rome, 1N Florence, 1N Venice
2N Rome, 1N Florence, 1N Venice (Join in Group), Meals, 4 Lunch or Dinner, Escorted Tour
In this package you covered the Italy. First you arrive in Rome. Transfer to the Hotel. Next morning, You explore the Scenic tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to "The External City". We will know the tiny state of the Vatican with included admission to the Roman Coliseum. You will leave Rome. The route is graced with beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival in Florence, you head straight to Piazzale Michelangelo. Next day, you enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. Arriving Venice. You shall be able to visit the Murano Glass Factory, etc.
Rome Overview: A city known for its rich cultural heritage and ancient historical structures, Rome is a paradise on earth for globetrotters. The destination is home to some of the beautiful and exquisite palaces, fountains and landmarks, such as the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona. This prominent global city is also one of the famous fashion hubs in the world, with most of the international brands, including Armani, Gucci, Valentino and Prada, having their outlets here. A trip to Rome can easily become most memorable time spent with loved ones. There is a long list of historical sites that tourists can visit when in Rome. One great site that speaks volumes about the golden period of Roman architecture is the Colosseum.
Florence Overview: Capital of the Italian region of Tuscany, Florence is a renowned cultural destination that is blessed with an unusual heritage and cultural attractions that invite millions of tourists from all corners of the world. Famous as the birthplace of the Renaissance and also known for its Renaissance art and architecture, this city enjoys a unique natural setting. On a trip to Florence, tourists can visit the Galleria degli Uffizi to discover rare Renaissance artworks or explore art treasures of the Accademia Gallery.
Venice Overview: The city of gondolas, enchantment and amusement; Venice oozes many beautiful shadows on one's mind than any destination. Call it 'City of Water', 'City of Masks', 'City of Bridges', 'The Floating City', or 'City of Canals', Venice has always been the most beautiful city made by man, and will always be. Though renowned as an ancient Roman city, the story related to its origins are yet unknown. Famed all over the world for the wide assortment of landmarks and monuments, this spectacular city is visited and re-visited by thousands of tourists every year from every corner of the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
01 SUN. Rome
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Evening transfer to the Trastevere district. Indian dinner included.
Welcome to Rome! Transfer from airport to hotel and free time to explore before meeting your guide and fellow travellers. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. 18.30 hrs. – At the end of the evening we arrange a transfer to Trastevere area. This neighborhood will be a great introduction to Rome, a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district reveals hidden treasures to us, such as some modest medieval churches, small shops with the most peculiar of objects or scenes of daily life. Indian dinner included. Return to hotel.
02 MON. Rome
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Rome. Roman Coliseum (admission price included). Indian dinner.
In the morning, we have a scenic tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We will know the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. And we have also included admission to the Roman Coliseum, the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive construction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening, Indian dinner included.
03 TUE Rome – Florence
TODAY’S HIGLIGHTS: Tour with a local expert from Florence. View from Piazzale Michelangelo. Indian dinner.
We will leave Rome, heading north. This route is graced with beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival in FLORENCE, we head straight to Piazzale Michelangelo, an impressive site in the city. After lunch, we provide a tour with a local expert, and walk through the historic centre, taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Free time to explore. In the evening, you will have an Indian dinner included.
04 WED. Florence – Venice
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vaporetto boat on Venice’s Grand Canal. Visit and admission to the St Mark's Basilica. Admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass. Dinner included.
Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. Arriving in VENICE, we will board a Vapporetto to travel around on the canals in the historic centre. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous St Mark's Square and enter the marvellous basilica (entry cost included). Afterwards, we shall be able to visit the Murano glass factory. It is marvellous to see the technique of how this ancient glass is made. Free time. At the end of the day, you will have the chance to have dinner in an Indian restaurant (included).
05 THU. Venice
After breakfast, end of our services.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights stay in Rome with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Florence with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Venice with Breakfast
4. Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance
5. Includes arrival transfer
6. Boat: Vaporetto in Venice.
7. City tour in : Rome, Florence, Venice.
8. Evening Transfer: Trastevere in Rome.
9. Transfer: Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence.
10. Ticket admission: Roman Coliseum, Saint Mark's Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice.
11. 4 Lunch or Dinner Included in: Rome, Rome, Florence, Venice.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to visit Italy:-
The best time to go to Italy: The best time to visit Italy is in the spring (April to June) or fall (September and October) when there is nice weather, moderate temperatures, fewer tourists, and lower prices. The summer months can be hot, crowded, and expensive.