3N Kuala Lumpur
3N KUL stay, B'fast,City tour, KUL by Night with Indian Dinner or Sunway Lagoon
Travelling to Kuala Lumpur can be so much fun as it is the ideal place to be on a holiday with family or friends. Plus, you dont need to roam around in search of the best holiday packages as we are here to help you out.We offer comprehensive packages to Kuala Lumpur that are specially crafted to suit the taste & preferences of IndiansAsians.This package to Kuala Lumpur is perfect for explorers who like to cover most possible on their trip. Kuala Lumpur offers so much from gleaming skyscrapers to dense rainforests, enticing culture to delicious local cuisines and so much more!
Kuala Lumpur Overview:
The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. A tour of the city could be availed as part of any Malaysia tour package. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Arrive Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to the capital of Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur! The slogan of ‘Truly Asia’ is nowhere more true than in the capital city itself. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the time is at leisure.
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur: City Tour highlights : Meet & Greet by English speaking driver | Pick up at 0845Hrs
- Petronas Twin Towers (Photo Stop)
- King's Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Drive Pass)
- Parliament House (Drive Pass)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Photo Stop)
- Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Shopping Stop)
- KL Tower ( Visit Stop - no entrance ticket )
Please note that for a shared transfer in coach, the rates are applicable for a minimum of 2 people travelling together and the maximum waiting time is only 10 minutes from the scheduled pick-up time.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur: Choice of any 1 Tour : Sunway Lagoon or KUL By Night Tour with KL Tower Observation ticket:
Sunway Lagoon with All Park Ticket on SIC basis: Whether you are aged 8 or 80! With over 80 attractions spread across 88 acres, Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in Malaysia.Spend a day of family-friendly fun at one of Asia's top attractions! Enjoy rides and spills at the Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park, and Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon Go surfing, float in river rapids, and catch street theater and dance performances.
KUL By Night Tour with KL Tower Observation ticket : This Tour offer you an insight into the old & new, starting see Kuala Lumpur alive after sunset, visit the famous night bazaar of china town for bargains and sights. Next to the Kuala Lumpur Tower, one of the tallest in the world - 421m, here you can observe the awesome skyline of the KL city at night. After that, transfer to Twin Tower in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was the world's tallest twin building in the world. Later transfer back to hotel.
Day 4: Departure from Kuala Lumpur- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel. Free till departure transfer to Airport (pick up time is 4 hours prior to flight departure time). Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified. Extra Bed is inclusive in Kul Hotels only. In Genting stay only include a
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights Kuala Lumpur hotel stay with breakfast
2. KL International Airport / Hotel / KL International Airport (SIC basis) KLIA / KLIA2 only
3. Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour (SIC basis) *exclude entrance ticket | pick up @ 0845hrs, tour duration 0930 - 1330hrs ]
4. Meet & Greet Services by English speaking driver cum guide
5. Choice of any 1:
- KUL by Night Tour with Indian Dinner +Observation Deck Ticket on SIC basis | pick up @1730Hrs, tour duration 1800-2200hrs]
- Sunway Lagoon with All Park Ticket on SIC basis | pick up @0930Hrs, duration till-1730hrs] *excludes Bungy Jump, Go Kart & g forceX
6. Malaysian E-visa Cost (Single Entry for 15 days)
7. GST inclusive
Value Add On Extra Cost:
1. Same day Genting Highlands including Cable Car on SIC basis : INR 2300 Adult/ INR 1700 Child
*Mid Night Surcharge for Transfers in KUL between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
Based on 2 pax: INR 1500 per person
Based on 3-4 pax: INR 1200 per person
Based on5-7 pax: INR 600 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The climate in Kuala Lumpur is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July or December to February.
Other Important Note:
- All Hotels will impose Tourism Tax & Heritage Fee in MYR based on hotel category. Upon Check into a hotel, the hotel will collect Tourism Tax from guest directly.
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL / GENTING