2N Johor Bahru
2N Johor Bahru with return airport transfers,1Day pass Legoland Entrance
Johor Bahru (commonly referred to as JB) is the southernmost city in Malaysia. It is one of the largest cities in the country (2nd biggest) .Johor Bahru is located at the southern end of peninsula Malaysia and is the entry (or exit) point to Singapore. It is often ignored by travellers who just stick to Singapore or rush past on their way to Kuala Lumpur. However, Johor Bahru is definitely a worthwhile destination in its own right. There are some great places to visit in Johor Bahru, especially if you are travelling with kids.
Johor Bahru Overview: Johor Bahru is a Malaysian town that sits just across from the border with Singapore. The city is an important industrial, tourism and commercial hub for southern Malaysia and one of the biggest industrial centers of the country. The population growth rate of Johor Bahru is among the highest in Southeast Asia. Furthermore; the city is part of the Sijori Growth Triangle, which has recorded one of the highest growths in Southeast Asia over the last couple of years.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Arrival Johor Bahru By Air – B’fast .Airport transfer. Arrival, check in. Day at Leisure.
Day 2: LEGOLAND : B’fast. Proceed for Legoland with your day pass. A trip to Legoland hits two birds with one stone: (1) A fun experience in the only Legoland Theme Park in Southeast Asia (2) a side trip across the border. It’s perfect for Lego fanatics, families traveling with kids and travelers who simply want to collect passport stamps & visit more countries in one trip.
fter breakfast, you would be picked-up from the hotel’s lobby and driven to the Johor Bharu. You can enjoy Legoland with full of family fun with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Almost everything is hands-on.With seven themed areas of attractions for all ages such as The Beginning. One of the favorite stops among visitors is MINILAND, where some 30 million LEGOs have been used to recreate iconic Asian landmarks on a much smaller scale. Kids can bring the models to life with the touch of a button and watch trains, planes and cars travel through the tiny land.
Day 3: Johor Bahru –KUL/Langkawi/Singapore By Air :B’fast ,
After breakfast, you would be picked-up from the hotel’s lobby and driven to the Kuala Lumpur/Singapore or the airport.
Proceed to airport on private basis for further flight connection.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Return transfer (JHB Airport –Hotel – JHB Airport ) on Private basis
5. 02 Nights room at Johor Bahru with breakfast
6. 01-day Legoland Theme Park Ticket with return transfers on Private Basis.
4. If upgrade to combo 2D ticket INR 3000 per person
**Value Add On Extra Cost:
1. Malaysia E-Visa Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change): Tourist Visa Charges INR 2500 per person per adult/child for single entry 15 days.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- All Hotels will impose Tourism Tax & Heritage Fee in MYR based on hotel category. Upon Check into a hotel, the hotel will collect Tourism Tax from guest directly.
If you’re looking for the very warmest time to visit Johor Bahru, the hottest months are June, May, and then April.The busiest month for tourism in Johor Bahru, Malaysia is December, followed by March and April. Prices for hotels and flights will be most expensive during these months, though you can save if you purchase well in advance. Tourists are unlikely to visit Johor Bahru in November. Those willing to visit at these times will likely find it the least expensive month.
How to visit Johor Bahru?
In the past there wasn't a direct flight between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore by budget airliners like AirAsia or Tiger. To save on travel costs people flew from Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru and then took a taxi to Singapore and vice versa. Nowadays multiple low cost carriers fly between the capital of Malaysia and Singapore for very affordable prices. From Kuala Lumpur it is only a 4,5 hour drive to Johor Bahru. Many travelers start their trip in Singapore; they then travel to Johor Bahru where they pick up their rental car to start their road trip through Malaysia