3N stay, Breakfast, Dinner, Transfer by Speedboat (20min by Speedboat)
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The sense of calm and serenity the island emanates is truly otherworldly. The gentle lull of the sea, the whistling breeze, and the rustling of the palm fronds on the beach will help transcend you from the hurly-burly rigours of daily life. This aural feast, complimented by an all colourful visual one, where the turquoise of the lagoon, the lush green vegetation, the pearl white beaches, azure blue sky and generous offerings of golden sunshine inspires in us the question, did heaven and earth meet.
Here is a short list of some of the best things that tourists can do in Maldives:-
Diving - Maldives is one of the best destinations for scuba diving on earth. There are lots of dive centers in Maldives where you enjoy your discovery dive. Maldives is also known for stingrays such as sea turtles and shark migration. The water is clear like crystal and the visibility is absolutely clear. You also don’t need a wet suit for diving because the water is warm and inviting.
Snorkeling - Snorkeling is also another best thing that you can do in Maldives. The reefs are very pristine in Maldives that you don’t really have to go very deep in order to see it. While doing Snorkeling, the view is so clear that you can also see sea turtles eating their lunch around the reef. You can also see lot of colorful fishes floating along the tides. Maldives tour packages include this activity in their package because most of the tourists demand for snorkeling.
Dolphin Spotting - Dolphin Spotting is another best thing that you can do in Maldives. Just before the sunsets you can go in search of dolphins in the calm water and you will be able to spot lot of dolphins playing inside and outside the water.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Maldives
Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! Upon arrival, get transferred by a speedboat/means of transport provided by Skylink to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches.
Day 2 Maldives
After breakfast, Skylink has many recommendations for you. You may choose to take a sun bath on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! If adventure is what you like, opt for some water sports like snorkelling, wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride.
Day 3 Maldives
After breakfast, Skylink has many recommendations for you for spa treatment. Choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. After a relaxing day, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the resort.
Day 4 Maldives
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speed boat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip organized By Skylink!
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Welcome drink for all arrival guest
2. 3 Night stay in Bandos Island Resort *** with Breakfast & Dinner
3. Return Airport Transfers By Speedboat
4. Green tax included
5. Free table tennis, and billiards at Clubhouse are included in the package, along with equipment.
6. Free Gymnasium, fitness centre, spinning, step classes, steam room and sauna are included
7. Free Windsurfing: maximum 02 hours per person per day.
8. Free Kayaking: maximum 02 hours per person per day.
9. Free use of snorkelling equipment from Dive Bandos – One set at a time per person.
Note: All above sports and facilities are subject to availabity. Lesson and certification are at an extra charges.
Honeymooners: (for wedding couples not older than 6 months)
A bottle of wine and fruit basket
Birthday celebrations at the resort
A birthday cake on birthdays celebrated at the resorts
**Note: Bandos Island Resort have a Classic Room, Standard Room, Garden Villa, Deluxe Room, Jacuzzi Beach Villa, Jacuzzi Pool Villa, Water Villa. (Rates are available on request)
Optional Tour in Maldives:
1.Half Day Male Walking Tour: INR 2000 p.p.
2.Full Day Male City Walking Tour: INR 4200 p.p.
3.Dolphin Sunset Cruise: INR 5100 p.p.
4. Half Day Snorkeling: INR 5200 p.p.
5. Half Day Snorkeling And Sandbank Tour INR 7500 p.p.
6. Sandbank Snorkeling And Sunset Cruise INR 7900 p.p.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
December - April: These months constitute summers in Maldives and is also the peak tourist season. Between December and April, the island boasts of dry weather. There will be little or no rain showers during this time, hence, making it ideal for tourists to travel.
Speedboat transfers operates only during the day time. The transfer is subject to weather conditions.