Volvo Package with Mountain Top and tours by Private Car
With Skylink - you can find peace within, and lost yourself in the beauty of nature, Amidst the musk apple, cherry orchards flanked by century old coniferous forest and lush green valley Surrounded with snow- capped peaks, where pine whisper, where snowflakes falls and cloud floats.Where time stand still, while you bask in the sun shine or relax in a shade, here holidaying n hospitality Is the way of life. MOUNTAIN TOP beckons you to come and stay with us........ for all reasons ....... in all seasons..... every time.
Suggested Itinerary for 03 Nts & 04 Days Delhi Manali Delhi Volvo Package :-
Day 01 ( Volvo ): Departure from delhi at 05 PM . Travel by over night Volvo A/c Bus from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02 ( Manali ) : Arrival at Manali in the morning. You will be Picked up from Manali bus stand & than Check in at hotel at 12 Noon. In the Afternoon you can go for half day local city tour. Evening will be at leisure. Dinner & Over night at hotel.
Day 03 ( Manali ) : Breakfast at hotel. Today full day excursion- Snow Point on sharing basis . Dinner & Over night at hotel.
Day 04 ( Manali ) : After Breakfast at hotel today will be Excursion to Manikaran Sahib on sharing basis. You can explore the town / go to Mall Road late in the evening on your own. Dinner & Over night at hotel.
Day 05 ( Volvo ) : After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 11 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure .You can explore the Shopping malls of Manali on your own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for over night journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us .
Day 06 : Will Reach delhi at around 08 AM
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.Welcome drink on arrival
2.02 Manali - Delhi Super Deluxe A/c Volvo Tickets
3.3 Nights Accommodation for a Couple in Super Deluxe Room
4.American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner.
5.Honeymoon Cake in room on arrival.
6.Flower Bed Decoration once during the stay ( Sub to availability of flowers )
7.Candle light dinner once during the stay
8.Daily Kesar Milk for the Couple at Night
9.Complimentary use of Discotheque
10.Daily 1 free Pick up & drop from Hotel to Market
11.Pick up from Manali bus stand
12.Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Pvt Car
13.Snow Point by Pvt car
14.Kullu & Manikaran Sahib By Pvt Car
15.Drop To Manali Bus stand
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
-Manali Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
-Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
-Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
-Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.
Note: Not valid on Special Events, Long Weekends, Govt Holidays, X mas & New Year.