2N Mumbai Cruise Terminal, 1N Mumbai
Min 4 Pax>2N Cruise with All Meals, 1N Mumbai with B'fast, Transfers,Cruise Activities,City tour
Welcome to Jalesh Cruises for a memorable vacation. Enjoy an extraordinary cruising experience thats combined with fun, adventure, travelling and a lot more. Come & discover amazing cultural heritages or plunge into a wide ocean of adventure sports or spend an entire day shopping at the most talked-about Shopping Festival of the World, your shore excursion is sure to fill your vacation with a lot of excitement. On 3 Days, you will explore the city tour-Gateway of India, Assembly hall, Nariman Point, Juhu Beach etc.
On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Mumbai is Famous For: Museums & Galleries.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Departure from Mumbai
Please reach the Bombay Dockyard latest by 3pm to complete the boarding formalities. The ship will leave at 5 pm. Relax in your comfortable cabin till dinner time, or explore the facilities on board.
The luxury cruise ship has a variety of entertainment options on board. You could attend a movie screening, try the Broadway Experience, or roll the dice at the casino.
Day 2 Docking in Goa / Open Sea
Arrive in Goa /Open Sea in the morning, where the ship will be docked.
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast in the morning.
The day is at leisure today. You can spend your time on board, utilising the various facilities. Enjoy a swim in the pool, or get pampered at the spa or salon. Children will love the Kids zone on board, with a variety of activities designed to keep them busy.
Day 3 Mumbai Port - Hotel - City Tour
Early morning arrival in Mumbai Dockyard @0700 or 1000 hrs. Hope you had a great time! You will disembark at the dockyard after breakfast. Transfers to the Hotel or City Tour to Mumbai. Drive for S/seeing Visit: Gateway of India, Assembly hall, Prince of Wales Museum, Nariman Point, Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Juhu Beach, Drive Pass Worli Sea Link Hanging Garden, Taraporewala Aquarium India's oldest aquarium and one of the city's main attractions. It hosts marine and freshwater fishes. The aquarium is located on Marine Drive, Mumbai. Later back to hotel Overnight stay. Late, Check in into the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Departure from Mumbai:
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel @ 1200 hrs. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home or extent your stay in Mumbai or other cities.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Transfer from Airport to Dockyard on Pvt Basis
2. 2 Nights stay in Jalesh Cruise (Interior room) with All meals
3. Cruise Port Charges
4. Transfer from Dockyard to Hotel on Pvt Basis
5. 1 Night stay in Mumbai Hotel with Breakfast
6. City tour in Mumbai on Pvt Basis
7. Transfer from Hotel to Airport on Pvt Basis
8. On-board Experience:-
a) Entertainment: The Broadway Experience, The Burlesque Experience, The Dome, Movies
b) Spa, Salon & Fitness At Sea: Spa, Salon, Fitness
c) Dining: The Waterfront, Chef's Table, Chopstix
- Deck and Pool Dining: Essence of India, The Far Eastern Kadhai, Kettle & Bun, Jain Haven, Vegetarian Bang, Sugar & Spice, The International Grill, Hot Clay Tandoor, Street Food @ Karnika, The Cafe, Frozen
d) Bars: The Dome, The Pool Bar, The Oasis Bar, Player's Bar, The Marquee Bar & Show Lounge, Connexious Bars, The Chairman's Club, Mix Bar, Jalesh Bar
e) Kids & Teenagers: Quest, Quest +, Adventurers and Scouts
f) Casino: Baccarat, Mini Flush, Indian Flush A.K.A Teen Patti, Roulette, Sports Betting, Casino War, Slot Machines, Black jack, Lottery, Electronic Roulette, Texas Hold'em Poker
g) Destinations & Excursion: Mumbai, Mormugao, High Seas, Diu, Ganpatipule
Cruise Itinerary & Dates:- 9,16,23 Oct 19/ 22 Jan 19/ 19 Feb 19
Port | Arrival | Departure
Mumbai | - | 19:00
Ganapatipule (Jaigad) | 08:00 | 18:00
Mumbai | 08:00 | -
Cruise Itinerary & Dates:- 13,20,27,29 Nov 19/ 11,18 Dec 19/ 8,15,29 Jan 19/ 5,12,26 Feb 19
Port | Arrival | Departure
Mumbai | - | 19:00
Diu | 08:00 | 18:00
Mumbai | 08:00 | -
**Up-gradation Cost of Cabin (Min 4 Pax):-
- Oceanview Room @ INR 2700 per person
- Balcony Room - Non Available for Min 4 Pax
- Mini Suite Room @ INR 12000 per person
- The above information is accurate at the time of printing and is subject to Jalesh Cruise Term & Condition.
- Above details are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Passage for Pregnant Woman will only be before her 24th week of Pregnancy at the time of sailing.
- Infant (child below 02 years of age) doesn't have to pay any charges.
- Infant below 06 months cannot sail.
- Below 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult
- Room categories are subject to availability
- Pricing mentioned is subject to change
- Passengers has to carry original government issued ID card
- Infant or kids without government issued ID, parents has to carry birth certificate in original with parents names mentioned on it.
- Passengers has to report at least 2 hours before departure
- Gratuity of USD 12/person/night is payable on-board
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Mumbai:-
November to February: The winter months are the most pleasant in Mumbai. March to May: Humidity starts rising from March and as summers start approaching. June to October: This is the famous monsoon season in Mumbai which sees continuous rainfall, particularly in the months of July and August. It’s a beautiful time in Mumbai, especially by the sea. While travelling during these months can seem difficult, you will realize that life never stops in Mumbai once you're there.