3N Muscat, Breakfast, Private Airport transfer, Private City tour, Wahiba Sands
Oman is known for its popular tourist attractions. Wadi's deserts, beaches, and mountains are areas which make Oman unique to its neighboring GCC nations (Wadis in particular). Jebel Shams is Oman's tallest mountain, highest point, and is a popular destination for camping. In this package you cover the city Muscat, traveller visit to Grand Mosque & Bait Al Zubair Museum, Muttrah Souq & Fish Market, Al Alam Palace, Wahiba sands, much more...
It is famous for its traditional souq and the extraordinary corniche that combines views of crystal clear waters, mountains and the city's old houses and buildings. Its traditional souq and its beautiful corniche are one of the top places that distinguish the capital city of Muscat.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Arrival Muscat
Arrival Muscat International Airport. After Immigration clearance and baggage collection proceed to the arrival hall. Meet the chauffeur in the arrival hall holding placard in guests name and proceed to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Muscat Hotel (B)
Day 02: Half Day Mystical Muscat Tour ( 04 Hours)
0830 Hrs: Muscat offers the visitor a unique opportunity to witness a modern commercial centre existing in harmony with its traditional culture. With its natural harbour, Muscat means “Anchorage” & lies in a natural volcanic bowl. Our tour of the Grand Mosque (except Friday) & Bait Al Zubair Museum (except Friday) is a brief introduction that traces Oman’s history and development. Drive along the waterfront Corniche visiting he colourful Muttrah Souq & Fish Market .We proceed for a photo stop to the magnificent Al Alam Palace, official palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos flanked by the 16th century Portugese forts Mirani & Jalali. (Ladies fully covered and to carry a head scarf and men in trousers) Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Muscat Hotel (B)
Day 03: Day Trip To Wahiba Sands
Today, drive south towards the 8000 square kilometre expanse of sand to experience the magic of a true desert at Wahiba sands – almost a sea of constantly shifting sands. A drive through the awe inspiring sand dunes will take you to some 4X4 dune-bashing and camel rides.
Later, visit a local Bedouin family in their home to get up close and personal with their lifestyle and share coffee and dates with genuine Bedouins. A short drive away from the desert lies the lush valley of Wadi Bani Khalid. Return to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Muscat Hotel (B)
Day 04: Departure Transfer
Check out from the hotel at 1200 Hrs. Transfer from Muscat Hotel of your choice to Muscat International Airport for your flight back home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 03 Nights at Muscat Hotel of your choice on BB.
2. Private Arrival & Departure Transfers from Muscat Airport
3. Private Half Day Muscat City Tour with English speaking chauffeur
4. Day trip to wahiba sands
5. Entrance fees
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The ideal time to visit Muscat is during the winter months from November to March. The coolest months are December and January when the nights are cool and the day temperatures remains below 30 degree Celsius. April to September is the off-season when temperatures can soar very high and the heat gets unbearable.