4N Ooty,Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing on Pvt Vehicle
Avail this budget-friendly Ooty 5 days package with Skylink Travel Pvt Ltd to take pleasure in offering such a beautiful and interesting Ooty trip to you. The natural grandeur, calm weather, tranquil surroundings, breathtaking landscapes, and the alluring lakes of Ooty give a wonderful ambiance for a romantic setting.The climate of this town serves a major role in attracting tourists. With subtropical highland climate, ooty usually has mild conditions throughout the year.
Ooty Overview: Also known as Ootacamund or Udhagamandalam, which lies 7,349 ft above sea level in the Nilgiris, is known as the Queen of southern hill resorts of India. Situated in the Nilgiris.Ooty, as it is popularly known, spreads over an area of 36 sq miles.It offers spectacular scenic beauty and salubrioud climate.The lush vegetation and the lavender-blue sheen of the mountains here offer a promising and peaceful rejuvenating summer.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01: Arrival Coimbatore – Ooty (100kms /3hrs Approx.) :- Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and transfer to Ooty hotel.Upon Arrival Check in to Hotel. After freshening up and bit of relaxation free time for lunch (Lunch is not included in cost) later Start with visit to Ooty Lake and Rose Garden else day at leisure or own activities. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Ooty Rose Garden - The pride of Ooty lies in the Rose Garden with more than 20 thousand variety of roses. It belongs to an elite club of 35 rose gardens around the world which has won the Garden of Excellence Award for South Asia.
Ooty Lake - An artificial lake, built in 1825 by John Sullivan, Ooty Lake is one of the most popular tourist attractions. Its scenic beauty captivates everyone. Walking around the lake on a well laid footpath and boating are also quite popular here.
Day 02 Full Day Ooty + Coonoor :- After breakfast, proceed to visit Full day tour including below points, later back Overnight stay at Ooty.
Coonoor - Located around 20 km from Ooty Coonoor is one of the largest hill stations after Ooty. In the Nilgiri Hills, at an altitude of 1,850 m above sea level, this hill stations presents alluring list of tourist attractions and adventure sports like trekking.
Sim's Park - Located at a height of 1780 meters, Sim’s Park is a botanical garden which was established in 1874. It has more than 1000 species of flora including Queensland Karry Pine, Rudraksha (the bead tree) and Ornamental tree making it a place worth visiting.
Lamb's Rock - Located on the way to Dolphin’s Nose in Ooty, Lamb’s Rock is laos called as Echo Rock. A popular picnic spot, it offers an admirable view of Coimbatore Plains and surrounding lush greenery. Route to this place offers trekking opportunities too.
Dolphin’s Nose -Located 10 km at a distance from Coonoor, Dolphin’s Nose is a peak offering enchanting view of the Nilgiri Hills and the Catherine Falls. The peak of the hills resembles a nose of a dolphin hence the name.
Tea Garden - Coonoor, known as the tea garden town, boasts of many breath taking tea gardens. A tour to these tea plantations, walking through the lush greenery and refreshing aromas of tea is an experience worth trying.
Day 03 Ooty Local Sightseeing :- After breakfast, proceed to visit half day tour including below points, Later back Overnight stay at Ooty.
Wax World Ooty - 2 kilometers away from the main city, Wax World display wax statues of many popular Indian personalities and also replicas depicting the typical Indian way of life, especially in the villages.
Doddabetta Peak - It is the highest point of Nilgiris hills with a height of about 2,623 meters. It is also the second highest peak in South India. A junction of Western and Eastern Ghats, its breathtaking view of the landscape around is something not to be missed.
Pykara Waterfalls - Located 20 kms away from Ooty, originating in the Mukurthi peak, Pykara River and the waterfalls create breathing taking scenic beauty. Declared a heritage site, the Pykara lake is one of the places to must visit in Ooty.
Deer Park - It is located about 1 km away from the Ooty Lake. Along with deer such as Sambhar and the Chithal, this park hosts a variety of flora and fauna, especially avian fauna.
Day 04 Ooty Day At Leisure: After Breakfast day free for own activities. Overnight stay at Ooty
Day 05 Ooty – Coimbatore Departure: Breakfast at Hotel. Depart for Coimbatore Airport to board to board the flight.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. Meet & Greet Upon Arrival At Airport Coimbatore
2. 4 Nights stay in Ooty with breakfast
3. All Transfer & Sightseeing by PVT Vehicle.(Dzire or Etios /similar)
4. All transfers and sightseeing by AC PVT Vehicle as per the itinerary
5. Below 5Yrs Child Complimentary sharing with parents in same room
6. Inclusive of toll, parking & driver’s batta
7. All applicable taxes
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
1-Best Things to do in Ooty (Shopping)
-Buy woollen clothes at the Tibetan Market
-Buy Spices at Upper Bazaar Road
-Find the bookworm in you at Higginbothams
-Indulge yourself at Kingstar Confectionery
-Shop for Artifacts at Souvenir Shoppe
-Day market at Charing Cross
NOTE: Few shops where you can find some authentic products:
1. Green Shop: Famous for bee wax, bee honey, handicrafts, gourmet cheeses like haloumi, cheddar, Monterey jack.
2. Taj Bakers: For traditionally made biscuits from ooty.
3. C-Store: Popular for homemade chocolates, herbal oils, tea and honey.