3N Phuket, Breakfast, Transfers,VIP Gold Seats Phi Phi tour ferry, Tiger Kingdom
The most popular holiday destinations in Thailand. Phuket's great advantage is that there's always something to do on and off the island, whether it's raining or shining. From the sublime to the seemingly profane, the range of activities and places to visit is remarkable for a destination of this size.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1- New Delhi-Phuket: Arrival at Phuket Airport. Transfer to hotel.
Optional Phuket Fantasy Show - No Dinner (At an extra cost @ INR 4400/- Adult / INR 4100 Child): -
And you can chose Optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea Show. Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2- Phuket – Phi Phi Island Tour with Thai Lunch (VIP GOLD SEAT): - After Breakfast. Today we take you to Phi Phi Island Tour.
Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to Krabi and Phuket Island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “The Beach” on Maya Bay. Despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi Phi Islands.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3-Phuket – Tiger Kingdom : - After Breakfast, Proceed Tiger Kingdom.
Today we take you to Tiger Kingdom is a new arrival on Phuket’s attractions scene. It allows you the opportunity to get up close and personal with several Indochinese tigers of varying ages and sizes that have been raised by hand in captivity since birth. Tiger Kingdom is an attractive, squeaky-clean setup located right next to the Go-Kart track in Kathu at the foot of Patong Hill. On four acres of land, it cost approximately 100 million baht to build. Stroll into reception and you’ll be greeted by a small army of orange-shirted greeters who will lead you through the paperwork necessary in meeting a big cat. For starters, you’ll need to sign a waiver exonerating Tiger Kingdom in case an accident happens, but this is standard procedure and you’ll have to do the same to bungy jump or to go on a zip line through the jungle.
Optional Krabi Day Tour by Ferry with Thai Lunch SIC (at an extra cost INR 4050 Adult / INR 3750 Child )
Krabi Day tour or Half day Island Safari. Krabi is one of the most popular destinations in South Thailand for beach and islands aficionado. Krabi's beautiful coastline consists of hundreds of islands and is one of the province's most attractive assets with towering limestone cliffs, soft white sand beaches, small coves and offshore islands.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Departure from Phuket: - After Breakfast. Transfer from Phuket Hotel to Phuket airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
2. 3 Nights stay in Phuket
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Return Airport transfers SIC
5. Phi Phi Tour by Ferry with Thai Lunch - Not incl National Park Fee SIC (VIP GOLD SEAT)
6. Phuket Tiger Kingdom PVT– Transfer Only (Not incl Entrance fee / Photo with Tiger)
7. Thai Tourist Visa
Optional Tour (SIC):-
1. Full day Rafting Pragem C + Elephant Trek + ATV with Thai Lunch INR 4300 Adult / INR 3900 Child
2. James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch INR 4400 Adult / INR 4100 Child
3. James Bond Island by Long Tail Boat with Canoe + Thai Lunch INR 3400 Adult / INR 3100 Child
4. Krabi 4 Island tour from Phuket by Ferry + Thai Lunch (Wed / Fri / Sun) INR 4200 Adult / INR 3800 Child
5. Indian Lunch or Dinner in Restaurant- No Transfer INR 1400/-Adult/Child
6. Phi Phi Island by Sea Angel (Ferry) + Thai Lunch (STD Seat) INR 2800 Adult / INR 2400 Child
7. Phuket Fantasy Show with Dinner (Not Operate on Thu) INR 4900 Adult / INR 4500 Child
8. Simon Cabaret Show (Normal Seat) INR 3700 Adult / INR 3400 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
With a tropical climate, the weather in Phuket broadly varies between warm, cool and rainy. It never really gets too cold. The high tourist season is from November to February when it's cool and dry, after which it remains quite hot until May. Monsoon season begins mid-May and goes on till October.