3N Stay, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner, Transfers, City Tour, Fantasea Show, Phi Phi Island, Canoeing
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailands most popular beaches, mainly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. In the evening enjoy Phuket Fantasea with Dinner, known as a cultural theme park.Phi Phi Island, Day Tours by Big Boat is very popular for tourist who dont want to stay at Phi Phi Island. Ao Por Pier to Phang Nga Bay by big boat visit Panak Island and enjoy canoeing in Bat Cave or Mangrove cave. Afternoon visit James Bond Island (Tapu Island) to discover the famous movie location where The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed and Khao Phing Kan.
Phuket Overview: Phuket is a versatile beach destination – it offers something for everyone. Phuket has the best shopping facilities of any of Thailand’s best resorts, great restaurants for both Thai and international cuisine, and a wide range of sights and activities to keep you entertained. You can dive, sail, fish, do zip-lining, enjoy water parks, visit temples and explore Phuket’s atmospheric old town.
DAY 1 | ARRIVE PHUKET
Arrive Phuket international airport, meet and greet and transfer to your hotel (seat in coach unescorted transfer). Pick up time at 13.00hrs follow by Phuket city tour this half day program combines some of Phuket’s cultural and architectural highlights from once and the present. Arrive at Nakkerd Hill to visit the stunning “Big Buddha”. Enjoy a marvelous view over Chalong Bay and southern Phuket. Visit Wat Chalong, the most revered monastery of Phuket. Return to hotel and free at leisure.
In the evening enjoy “Phuket Fantasea with Dinner”, known as a cultural theme park, enjoy the Thai and International food buffet at the Golden Kinaree Restaurant and continue with the award-winning Las Vegas style show - ‘Fantasy of a Kingdom’. It is truly spectacular. The show infuses Thai culture with magical illusions, 4-dimensional effects, aerial ballet, acrobatics, a cast of hundreds of people, pyrotechnics, special effects, & stunts in a unique and unforgettable performance. There will also be time for exploring the shops and stalls that make up this fascinating attraction. Return to hotel. Overnight in hotel in Phuket. Dinner included.
Note: Phuket Fantasea closed on Thursday
DAY 2 | PHUKET – PHI PHI ISLAND BY BIG BOAT (Exclude National Park fee)
After breakfast start your day by visit “Phi Phi Island”, Day Tours by Big Boat is very popular for tourist who don’t want to stay at Phi Phi Island, You could take the Big boat on the Andaman Sea to Phi Phi Island in one day program tours, Phi Phi Island is a part of Krabi Province, It is composed of two rocky, tree-covered islets: Phi Phi Don with long powdery beaches, and the high, rocky Phi Phi Le where thousands of swallows nest inside the Viking Cave. Enjoy Swimming, Snorkelling & relaxing with colourful tropical fishes at Coral Bay. Return by big boat to Phuket pier and land transfer to your hotel in Phuket. Overnight in hotel in Phuket. Breakfast and lunch included.
Note: Guests have to pay for National Park fee @THB 400 per person on spot
DAY 3 | PHUKET – 4 IN 1 CANOEING IN PHANG NGA BAY BY BIG BOAT
After breakfast. 08.00hrs pick up from your hotel and transfer to Ao Por Pier. Arrive at Ao Por Pier with complimentary coffee, tea and dessert service. 09.45hrs depart from Ao Por Pier to Phang Nga Bay by big boat visit Panak Island and enjoy canoeing in “Bat Cave” or “Mangrove cave”. Next stop visits Hong Island and enjoy canoeing. Our guides will paddle you around to explore hidden caves and lagoons. Lunch on board. Afternoon visit “James Bond Island” (Tapu Island) to discover the famous movie location where” The Man with the “Golden Gun” was filmed and Khao Phing Kan. Depart from James Bond Island to location there you will enjoy swimming and relaxing. Return to Ao Por Pier and transfer to your hotel.
: What to wear: Sportswear that will get wet
: What to bring: Sunglasses, Hat and Sun tan lotion, Spare T-shirt and shorts, Non-slip Shoes, Beach towel, Swimming Suit
and Camera, please ensure you take a waterproof holder/bag to carry the equipment in case of rain or water etc.
DAY 4 | PHUKET - DEPARTURE
Breakfast and transfer to Phuket airport (Private unescorted transfer). Breakfast included.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights stay in Phuket with Breakfast
2. Two Lunches, One Dinner
3. Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme by Seat in Coach Unescorted
4. SIC Half day Phuket city tour with English speaking guide
5. Evening Phuket Fantasea dinner & show (excluded drink)
6. SIC Full day Phi Phi Island by big boat with English speaking guide with lunch (Exclude national park fee)
7. SIC Full day 4 in 1 Canoeing in Phang Nga Bay by big boat with lunch
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2020, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues): INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time To Visit:
*Phuket -With a tropical climate, the weather in Phuket broadly varies between warm, cool and rainy. It never really gets too cold. The high tourist season is from November to February when it's cool and dry, after which it remains quite hot until May. Monsoon season begins mid-May and goes on till October.