3 Nights stay in Snow Valley Resort 3*or Similar & much more.
Snow Valley Resort is the largest in the charming Log Hut area which is just 02 Kilometres from Manali Bus Stand and is surrounded by vast expanse of the apple orchards and offers wonderfully fresh, clean air. Outside the resorts there is a whole range of sports and adventure activities to join from River Rafting and Skiing to Gondola Rides .
Day 01 ( Volvo ): Departure from delhi at 05 PM . Travel by over night Volvo A/c Bus from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02 ( Manali ) : Arrival at Manali in the morning. You will be Picked up from Manali bus stand & than Check in at hotel at 12 Noon. In the Afternoon you can go for half day local city tour. Evening will be at leisure. Dinner & Over night at hotel.
Day 03 ( Manali ) : Breakfast at hotel. Today full day excursion visit to Rohtang Pass ( Snow Point in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Solang Valley. Dinner & Over night at hotel.
Day 04 ( Manali ) : After Breakfast at hotel today will be Excursion to Naggar Castle & Art Gallery. Return to hotel in the evening. You can explore the town / go to Mall Road late in the evening on your own. Dinner & Over night at hotel.
Day 05 ( Volvo ) : After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 11 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure .You can explore the Shopping malls of Manali on your own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for over night journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us .
Day 06 : Will Reach delhi at around 08 AM
-India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
-Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
-Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
-These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
-Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
-We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
-Most hotels normally have check in time 1400Hrs/Check Out -1200Hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport/valid Id proof at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3.In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard& alternate flight option will be made with availability .
4.Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast& Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full.Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role& has no control.
•02 Delhi-Manali - Delhi Super Deluxe A/c Volvo Tickets.
•Welcome drink on arrival .
•Accommodation for a Couple in Luxury room
•American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner.
•Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (Replenished once during the day)
•Cakes & Chocolates in room on arrival.
•10% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry.
•Complimentary usage of Wi Fi ( 500 Mb per user )
•Complimentary use of Games Room, Table Tennis, Discotheque
•Pick up from Manali bus stand
•Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Individual Car
•Solang Valley Sightseeing by Individual car
•Kullu & Manikaran Sightseeing by Individual car
•Drop To Manali bus stand
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST extra on total billing.
• Any increase in Taxes, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Tips, Laundry ,extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Surcharges/ Supplement/Mandatory if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Long weekend or weekday /Holiday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
Within 7 Days of travelling ,100% is non refundable & non cancellable.
Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling . We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
-Manali Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
-Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
-Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
-Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.
Note: Not valid on Special Events, Long Weekends, Govt Holidays, X mas & New Year.