3N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore
3N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore,Breakfast, Dinner Coupon, City Tour, Nightout Marina Bay,
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: KUL - DINNER COUPON– Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & Transfer from Hotel to Airport. Day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel. Meals: DINNER
Day 2: KUL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR–Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur, transferred to the hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). City Tour of Kuala Lumpur >>Experience the historic sites and monuments the city has to offer. Kuala Lumpur-affectionately called as "KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the Jamek Mosque, the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers, King's Palace, National Museum, and you will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square. Stop for a quick photo near Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: KUL –Optional tour -Sunway Lagoon (Optional Tour – at an extra cost) – DINNER COUPON. After Breakfast. Day free your own or your can choose optional tour Sunway Logoon. At night enjoy your Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4: KUL-SINGAPORE by COACH (4-5 Hrs by coach subject to traffic clearance): Check out from hotel to coach terminal to board coach for Singapore. Arrive Singapore. Transfer to hotel. Optional tour –Night Safari with/ without Dinner. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast, 1 Light Meal onboard with WIFI/Movie &Water/Tea/Coffee, Optional Dinner with Night Safari: Optional Nights Safari tour:- The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: SINGAPORE: After Breakfast , proceed for City Tour: Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Optional (At an extra cost)- SENTOSA FUN PASS with 1Way Transfer on SIC: After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or take optional tour Sentosa Fun Pass: - Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure land : Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure land : Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island, 4D Adventureland : Desperados in 4D, Bi-Pedal Bicycle ( 2 hours ), Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Fort Siloso Combat Skirmish : Indoor Maze, IOS Live , Madame Tussauds, MegaBounce @ , MegaZip, Siloso Beach, ParaJump @ MegaZip, Imbiah Lookout, Segway Fun Ride ( 2 rides ), Skyline Luge Sentosa (1 Luge and 1 Skyride), S.E.A Aquarium, Seabreeze Water Sports ,The Flyer Trapeze, The Merlion, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum, Wave House – Catch A wave (1 Try), Wings of Time – Standard Seat – 1940 / 2040hr. Overnight. Overnight. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: SINGAPORE - 4hrs Night Out Marina Bay: After Breakfast. Day at Leisure or Optional tour -UNIVERSAL STUDIO Tour with OW Transfer. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! At Evening Get ready for your tour 4hrs Night Out Marina Bay: - At Gardens by the Bay, discover exotic plants in the Flower Dome from the 5 continents which are displayed in 9 different gardens. Walk in the Cloud Forest and marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall, a mysterious world veiled in mist with and be amazed at the unique and fragile plants. Watch the SuperTree Grove come alive with an exhilarating display of light and sound at night! Be amazed with a birds-eye view of the city and Marina Bay from the top of Marina Bay Sand’s Skypark – it is a roof like no other, perched 200 metres in the air with observation deck in the clouds. Last stop at Lau Pa Sat Festival Village to sample satays (grilled meats on skewer) with ketupat (rice cakes) in the only satay street in Singapore. A busy street in the day but as night falls, plastic folding
tables and chairs are setup along with the burning charcoal fi res. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: SINGAPORE: Check out from Hotel & Transfer to Airport for return flight to Delhi. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
1. Economy Class Return Airfare on Malindo Airlines (DELHI-KUALA LUMPUR /SINGAPORE-DELHI BY AIR)
2. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
3. 3 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
4. 3 Nights stay in Singapore
5. Meet & Greet
6. Daily Breakfast
7. All Transfer (Kl International Airport – Kul –Kl Hotel on SIC Basis
8. Transfers from Kul Hotel – Kul station (Max 7 Paxs)
9. Half Day City tour on SIC
Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
Pass by: National Mosque, National Railway Station, High Court, KL Tower
Photo – stop: KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
10. 2 Indian Dinner Coupons in Kuala Lumpur (without transfers)
11. Kuala Lumpur – Singapore By Luxury Coach.
12. One Light Meal on Board with WIFI +Mineral Water/Tea & Coffee on KUL –SIN Coach
13. Singapore Station to SIN Hotel on PVT Basis Standard car/similar (Mini 2 PAX)
14. Hotel - Airport Transfers on SIC
15. Singapore City Tour SIC
16. 4hrs Night Out Marina Bay on SIC:-
• Includes admission to two conservatories
• Excludes admission to OCBC Skywalk
• Includes Satay Sampling at Lau Pa Sat Festival Market
• Includes Marina Bay Sands’ SkyPark admission (Weather permitting)
17. Malaysia Visa Charges
18. Singapore visa charges.
ADD ON COMBOS:
DUO PACK>> Sentosa Fun Pass with 1 way transfers on SIC (Description given below Itinerary) (Include: Hotel Pick –up, Return Cable car ticket) + NIGHT SAFARI without Dinner on SIC @Adult: Rs. 6900 /- / Child 2-11 Yrs: Rs. 5300
UNIVERSAL STUDIO PASS & 1W Transfer on SIC
@Adult: Rs. 3700/- / Child 2-11 Yrs: Rs 2700/-
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
1. Full Day Melaka Tour with lunch (Local Food) SIC Rs. 2700 Adult / 1900 Child
2. Petronas Twin Towers Night Tour PVT (with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket) Rs. 4800 Adult / Rs. 3600 Child
3. Night tour with Malay Dinner & Show SIC Rs. 2900 Adult / Rs. 2200 Child
4. Night Tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket PVT Rs. 3400 Adult / Rs. 2900 Child
Optional Tours in Singapore:-
- Gardens By The Bay (2 Domes) Rs.1500 SIC Adult / Rs.950 SIC Child.
- Gardens By The Bay Bundle (2 Domes + OCBC Skyway) Rs.1900 SIC Adult / Rs.1300 SIC Child.
- Morning at the Zoo- without breakfast Rs. 2400 SIC Adult/ Rs. 1500 SIC Child.
- River Safari Rs. 2600 SIC Adult / Rs. 1600 SIC Child.
- Tiger Brewery Tour (Sub to Change) Rs. 1600 SIC Adult / Rs. 1300 SIC Child.
- Singapore By Night + dinner with Sling / drink Rs. 4000 SIC Adult / Rs .2600 SIC Child.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.