1N Barcelona, 2N Valencia
1N Barcelona, 2N Valencia, Breakfast, Transfers on Pvt, La Tomatina Festival
A traditional stunning festival in Spain celebrated in Buol, municipality located in Valencia province. La Tomatina is the biggest tomato party in the world, a massive fight where 40.000 enthusiasts turn up to throw tomatoes at each other. the whole week is a party in Bunol and La Tomatina is its main even.
Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is known for its art and architecture. The fantastical Sagrada Família church and other modernist landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudí dot the city.
The port city of Valencia lies on Spain’s southeastern coast, where the Turia River meets the Mediterranean Sea. It’s known for its City of Arts and Sciences, with futuristic structures including a planetarium, an oceanarium and an interactive museum. Valencia also has several beaches, including some within nearby Albufera Park, a wetlands reserve with a lake and walking trails.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 August 26th - Barcelona
Arrival at Barcelona airport and transfer to the hotel.
Half day excursion to Montserrat. Montserrat is an imposing rocky outcrop, smoothed away by years of wind and rain. it is the holy mountain of Catalonia, which houses the revered image of the black virgin. Overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
Day 2 August 27th - Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel and check out.
City sightseeing by hop on hop off bus to discover Barcelona with a general approach to its main tourist sights.
a basic but complete itinerary will help you get to know the city by covering the most interesting places from the artistic and cultural point of view. the gothic cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia, Sagrada Familia and Montjuic Hill.
Transfer to Barcelona train station to take the train to Valencia. transfer from Valencia train station to hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Valencia.
Day 3 August 28th – La Tomatina day
Breakfast at the hotel.
Early transfer to Bunol. Once in Bunol everything will be ready to the tomato fight!
La Tomatina is a food fight festival held each year on the last Wednesday of August in the town of Bunol close to Valencia. thousands of people make their way from all over the world, to fight in this food fight, where more than one hundred metric tons of over-ripe tomatoes are thrown in the streets. this funny experience lasts for one hour. don't forget your goggles and wear old clothes because they probably will be spoiled.
After the tomato fight you will have time to clean yourselves and have lunch.
Return to Valencia & overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 August 29th -Departure from Valencia
Breakfast at the hotel and check out.
Transfer to Valencia airport.
End of services
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 1 Night stay in Barcelona with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Valencia with Breakfast
3. 24h phone assistance
4. Private transfer from Airport - Hotel - train station in Barcelona
5. Half day Montserrat excursion on SIC basis
6. Hop on Hop off bus
7. EUROMED train Barcelona – Valencia
8. Private transfer from Airport - Hotel - train station in Valencia
9. Ticket for La Tomatina festival, including transfer to Bunol on SIC basis
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
The best time to visit Spain is typically in the spring (March to May) or during the fall (September to November). At these times, you'll likely find fewer crowds, cheaper accommodations, and the best weather (even for hitting the beach!).