3N Dambulla, 3N Bentota
3N stay Dambulla 3N stay Bentota B'kfst & Dinner Transfers Same day Kandy & Bentota, ETA, Insurance
Sri Lanka is a place where the original soul of Buddhism still flourishes and where natures beauty remains abundant and un-spoilt. The 3 ancient and magnificent cities of Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya were inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage list is 1982 followed by Galle, Kandy, and the Sinharaja Forest Reserve in 1988. The Golden Temple of Dambulla in 1991 and finally the Central highlands were added in 2010. Being an ancient kingdom, Sri Lanka has preserved its most precious treasures, its culture and tradition. An integral part of this is its cuisine.
Dambulla Overview: The city of Dambulla in Sri Lanka is just 5 hours from the bustling Colombo. Located in the Matale District, Central Province, Dambulla is famous because it houses the Dambulla Cave Temple – the largest, best-preserved, cave-temple complex in the country. Also known as Golden Rock Temple, this World Heritage Site comprises of a cave monastery and five sanctuaries. There are more than 80 documents caves within the 2000 feet of the temple’s premises, but there are five main complexes that have paintings and sculptures of Lord Buddha including the beautiful 45-foot sleeping Buddha statue.
Bentota Overview: Bentota: Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue.
Day 01 - Airport / Dambulla (3hrs / 110 km)
On arrival at the recently refurbished Modern and State of the art International Airport & transfer clients to Dambulla via Pinnawala……
On the way visit Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – set amongst the verdant hills of Kegalle is a unique orphanage, where the tiny tots weigh 60 kg or more. This is the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, the world's first and only elephant orphanage established to feed, nurse and house young elephants lost or abandoned by their mothers. Other occupants are elephants displaced from their natural environs by development projects or those found wounded. Visitors could see the baby elephants being fed milk from gigantic feeding bottles or bathed in the river which flows nearby – an unforgettable sight! Established in 1975, by the Wildlife Department and National Zoological gardens which subsequently led to a breeding programme through which more than twenty five elephants have been born since 1984. Later Proceed to Dambulla Evening at relax & Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Dambulla. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02 – Dambulla
Breakfast at the hotel
Proceed to visit Dambulla Cave Temple Located at an elevation of 1118 feet from the sea level raises a massive rock from the surrounding plains of Dambulla of 600 feet high and over 2000 feet in length It is home to the World’s most acclaimed Cave complex of magnificent Buddha Images and Rock Paintings of vivid colours and shapes constructed and painted from around. Sinhalese people call it as ' Dambulu Gala' (Dambulla Rock) and the Temple is called as the 'RangiriDambuluViharaya' (Golden Rock Dambulla Temple)
After proceeding to visit Sigiriya
Start the journey to climb the Sigiriya “Lion Rock” Buddhist monastic settlements were established during the 3rd century BCE in the western and northern slopes of the boulder-strewn hills surrounding the Sigiriya rock. Several rock shelters or caves were created during this period. Sigiriya was developed into a complex city and fortress. Most of the elaborate constructions on the rock summit and around it, including defensive structures, palaces, and gardens, date from this period. Back to hotel. Evening at relax & Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Dambulla. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03 – Dambulla / Kandy / Dambulla (3hrs / 80km from Dambulla to Kandy)
Breakfast at the hotel
Proceed for same day Kandy
Visit Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic
Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy is the most venerated place of worship for Buddhists throughout the world. Built in the 16th century this temple houses the sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha brought to Sri Lanka from the Kalinga province in ancient India in the 4th century AD. Originally the Temple was within the King's palace complex as it was the symbol of Royal Authority.
Later visit to Peradeniya Botanical garden.
Royal Botanical Gardens - at Peradeniya (109 km. from Colombo) near Kandy was laid out in 1821 by the British colonial rulers. Prior to that it was the Royal Pleasure Garden of the Kandyan Kings. It is in a beautiful setting with the longest river of Sri Lanka, Mahaveli bordering on one side. This attractively laid out garden displays many varieties of floral and green plants. Special features are the Orchid House which displays a fine collection of Sri Lankan orchids, the fernery, spice garden, and the trees planted by distinguished visitors to the Island. Later Proceed back to Dambulla Hotel, Enjoy Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Dambulla. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04 – Dambulla / Bentota (5hrs / 220km)
Breakfast at the hotel Proceed to Bentota. Evening at relax. Enjoy Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Bentota. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 05 – Bentota / Galle / Bentota (2hrs / 80km from Bentota to Galle)
Breakfast at the hotel
Proceed for same day Galle City Tour
The Port of Galle – Sri Lanka’s 04th biggest town is 115 km south of Colombo and close to Hikkaduwa. Galle is a town rich in history and in fact, was the centre of Dutch rule in the 17th century. The majestic Galle Fort bear sample testimony to that fact. The City of Galle is one of the best-preserved colonial-era cities in Southeast Asia, and has been declared a World Heritage City. Galle was a major port in Sri Lanka and still handles shipping and cruising yachts. Optional: The Dutch Museum, Groote Kerk (Great Church) and the National Maritime Museum are some of the famous tourist attractions in Galle. The city is also famous for its delicate handmade lace and ebony carvings. The Galle International Cricket Stadium has also contributed to enhance the image of the city as a sports destination since of late.
Later Proceed back to Bentota Hotel, Enjoy Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Bentota. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06 – Bentota
Breakfast at the hotel
Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery
The Turtle Care Centre at Kosgoda beach is one of 18 turtle hatcheries along the southern coast of Sri Lanka. The centre is in the South Western coastal village of Kosgoda and was established in 1981. It is also very popular as all five species of turtles that visit Sri Lanka nest in Kosgoda. This is not so with many of the other hatcheries around the island whose beaches host only some of the species.
After we leave for Balapitiya and proceed by boats on the Madu-Ganga river. Here you could see the villagers taking part in their day-to-day activities, the river, its islands. In this beautiful trip you will be able to see riverside, tropical birds, crocodiles, black monkeys, Cormoranes, Pelicans, Large Iguanas and water Monitors. The fisherman, the peculiar boats and net fishing of jumbo prawns.
Optional: Relax with fish therapy. Back to hotel. Enjoy Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Bentota. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 07 – Bentota / Colombo /Airport (2hrs / 60 km)
Breakfast at the hotel Proceed to Colombo.
Leave for city tour at Colombo
Colombo was probably known to Roman, Arab, and Chinese traders more than 2,000 years ago. Sightseeing highlights include the Colombo National and Dutch period museums, old and new parliament houses, Gangarama Buddhist Temple, Town Hall, and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall. Apart from excellent shopping, Colombo offers visits to one of the world’s leading tea auctions, an 18 hole Golf Course, seasonal Buddhist and Hindu pageants, international cricket tournaments, plush casinos, enjoyable evening entertainment and excellent restaurants. State-of-the-Art communications and Cyber services are available in the hotels and other outlets. Later proceed to the Colombo International Airport from where you can board the flight for your onward destination. (Meals: Breakfast)
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights / 4 Days stay in Dambulla
2. 3 Nights / 4 Days stay in Bentota
3. Daily Breakfast & Dinner in hotel
4. Arrival & Departure transfers as per itinerary by PVT Car
5. Services of English-speaking chauffeur guide
6. Mineral water bottles available on the vehicles
7. Tours & S/Seeing as per itinerary by PVT Car
8. Same day Kandy Tour by PVT Car
9. Same day Galle City Tour by PVT Car
10. Colombo City Tour on Departure day while dropping at Airport on PVT
11. Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas upon arrival
12. COVID-19 local insurance cover
13. All transfers as per itinerary on PVT basis
14. GST Inclusive
*Entrance Fees Supplements: (Not included in the cost)* – SAARC Countries passport holders
1. Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - USD 06 Per Person
2. Dambulla Cave Temple - USD 10 Per Person
3. Sigiriya - USD 15 Per Person
4. Turtle Hatchery - USD 03 Per Person
5. Madu River (Boat) - USD 23 Per Boat
Note: Rates are not valid between 20 Dec 2021 - 10 Jan 2022
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Sri Lanka (Subject to change by the authority)*
- Any vaccination type accepted by the country of origin is acceptable.
- Only the Fully Vaccinated Travelers who have completed the recommended 02 doses of COVID-19
Vaccination and arriving after 2 weeks of completion of vaccination and arriving with a negative COVID-19 PCR Report done within 72 hours of embarkation
- Should have an original vaccination certificate / card in English
- No on-arrival PCR test for “Fully Vaccinated” travellers.
- A Health Declaration Form (HDF) should also be submitted prior to boarding, on-board the flight or upon arrival at https://sltda.gov.lk/storage/common_media/Health_Declaration_Form_061120202182760486.pdf
- Clients must make the full payment at least 12 working days prior to the arrival date in order to make the payment to SLTDA and get the reference number to apply for the VISA. After receiving the reference number, the travel agent can apply for the VISA.
- No 2nd PCR for fully vaccinated travellers
- Not-vaccinated children of 12 -18 years need to undergo on-arrival PCR testing at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory at BIA or at any other MOH approved laboratory and inform the result to the area MOH. If the Day 1 PCR report is negative, they will be allowed to travel with their parents.
- Travellers are also required to purchase a mandatory COVID-19 Insurance Cover (for a $50,000 cover over a period of 1 month)
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration