3N Stay,Breakfast & Dinner,Only Transfers by PVT Car
The tourist from all parts of the world, look for best tour packages for Manali, every year, as it is the most appreciated getaway in India.Skylink Travel offers you best manali volvo package without sightseeing . This package offers a flexibility to choose your accommodation as per your budget . Skylink Travel offers the widest range of customizable Manali tour to suit every kind of traveller from Delhi, Mumbai or any part of India.
BUDGET HOTELS REVIEWS:
1.Hotel President is situated in Manali. This place is very popular due to its exciting attractions and adventure activities. Just 5 minutes’ drive from the main bus stand of Manali, hotel is located in peaceful surrounding offering excellent view of snow-capped Himalayan ranges along with Luxury and opulence of the hotel have a relax stay at Hotel President!
2. Hotel Ocean Manali is located at the posh & pollution free area of Manali, right in the lap of Mother Nature facing peaks all around. Beautiful panoramic view from the hotel. It’s located near Hadimba temple.
REGULAR HOTELS REVIEWS:
3.The Manali Lodge is a 3-star property situated in Manali. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Hadimba Devi Temple. The property is located a 12-minute walk from Circuit House.
4. Hotel Rajhans Manali located at a mere distance of 900 meters from mall road in Manali. Surrounded by pine woods and seasonal falls, we offer finest accommodation in Manali. Peaceful and luxurious in a budget that fits all pockets.
STANDARD HOTELS REVIEWS:
5.Hotel Snow Park, situated in New Manali, offers a blissful stay to guests at affordable rates. This 3 star hotel lies in vicinity of Gayatri Temple and Manu Temple. The presence of majestic mountains in the surroundings makes the hotel an ideal place for leisure travellers to spend peaceful holidays. It gives importance to guests' convenience by providing parking, laundry, power backup, car rental and travel assistance. Hotel Snow Park features a multi-cuisine restaurant, where guests can savor mouth-watering Chinese, Continental and Indian dishes. Those who wish to enjoy meals under the sky can head to the terrace. Do not miss to shop at the famous Mall Road, which is just a few meters away from the hotel.
6.Khushboo Resorts is a contemporary property, known for its luxurious accommodation and warm hospitality. Set amidst lush green forests, surrounded by snow-capped mountains, Khushboo Resorts is a perfect place to enjoy a relaxing vacation along with near and dear ones. Khushboo Resorts is situated near Border Roads Officer's Mess in Manali. From each room guests can enjoy a lovely view of the surroundings. Food is especially prepared by skilled chefs and served in a relaxing ambience.
Suggested Itinerary for 05 Nights & 06 Days:
Day 1: Delhi - Manali (573 Kms) by A/C Volvo Coach
Today Evening start your journey From Delhi to Manali by Overnight Travel through A/C Volvo .Note :You have to reach at 0430 pm in Delhi our Volvo point (On your Own) i.e. RK Ashram, Palika Place, Near Metro Station, New Delhi. Overnight on Board .
Day 2: Arrival Early Morning -Check In & Later Local Sight Seeing of Manali:(3-4 Hrs Approx)
Reach Manali Volvo Stand where our representative will welcome you with warm smile & Transfer you to the Hotel. (Check in time is 12:00 noon). After Check in & some rest , you will proceed to cover: - Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Hot springs, Tibetans Monastery. Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3:Rohtang Pass Up To Snow Line (56 Kms /2-3 Hrs)
Today enjoy full day Rohtang Pass up to snow line (Snow line refers to the barrier placed by the government to avoid risks during Heavy snowfall).On the way to Rohtang pass cover Nehru kund, Palchan, Kothi, Gulaba, Rahla Water Falls, Marhi, and Rani Nala. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: - Per day 1,000 vehicles will be allowed to Rohtang Pass, of which 600 will be petrol vehicles and the remaining 400 diesel - This Permit is issued on daily basis as per the daily quota.
Day 4: Manali – Kullu Valley– Manikaran (85 Kms.):-
After early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Manikaran (Hot water springs enroute Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (A Famous industry for Kullu Shawls).Later at 5 pm return to Manali.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Return to Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 1000 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure or you are free to explore Local market, Van Vihar (Dense Forest with deodar tress) & Tibetan Monastery in Market by own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for overnight journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us.
Day 06: Arrival Delhi by A/C Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Pick up & drop from Manali bus stand
2. Welcome drinks on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
3. 3 Nights stay on Double sharing basis.
4. Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
5. Daily bed tea.
6. All Taxes.
Child policy :
- Infant & Below 5years child is complimentary.
- Extra person above 5 years will be treated at the rate of an adult.
Optional Cost INR.9000/- Per Couple
1. Return Volvo Ticket (Ex-Delhi/Ex Chandigarh)
2. Half day Local S/seeing by Pvt Vehicle
3. Full day S/seeing of Solang Valley by Pvt Vehicle (Subject to weather condition).
4. Full day S/seeing of Kullu and Manikaran by Pvt Vehicle.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
- Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
- Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products,Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
- Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.
TOUR CODE : AK200120-D