3 Nights Stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Return Volvo Tickets & Much More..
What is Manali famous for? Picturesque View, Adventure, Rental Bikes for adventure, Outdoor Activities. Best Season to Visit? September to February: The monsoons draw to an end in September and winter starts setting in from October. The temperature in winter months can go down to -1 C, so make sure you carry enough woollens to keep yourself warm, especially for the chilly nights. December end to January is the time when you can enjoy snowfall and the spectacular scenic white views of the surrounding mountains, making it a favourite with the honeymooners. This is the ideal time for adventure enthusiasts who want to go skiing.
Day 1 : Delhi – Manali (573 Kms) by A/C Volvo Bus
Overnight journey to Manali by AC deluxe Volvo.
Day 2 : Local Sight Seeing of Manali Town
Arrival at Manali, after breakfast, proceed to optional half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery( *You can purchase Add on offer /sightseeing on SIC or PVT ).Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 03: Manali – Rohtang Pass OR Solang Valley (Up to Snow Point in case Rohtang is closed due to landslide/ Snowfall):-
Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Rohtang pass vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi union in Supreme court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Rohtang , Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT ( Bus charges not fix )
Day 4 : Manali – Kullu Valley – Manikaran (85 Kms.)
After early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Manikaran ( Hot water springs)( *You can purchase Add on offer /sightseeing on SIC or PVT ) enroute Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (A Famous industry for Kullu Shawl). Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 5: Return to Delhi by A/C Volvo Bus
Check out from hotel and overnight journey to Delhi by AC deluxe Volvo
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout(subject to availability).
-Return AC Volvo Tickets Delhi -Manali -Delhi.
- Welcome drinks on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
-3 Nights stay on Double sharing basis
-Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Daily bed tea.
- Complimentary 01 cake for a couple stay during once
- Fruit Basket & Cookies in the room during once
- Below 5yrs child complimentary
- Pick up & drop from manali bus stand
- 3 S/seeing as per below: Vehicle use for 02 Pax Alto & 04 Pax Tata Sumo.
- Half day individual cab for s/seeing (Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Club House, Vashisht Bath, Buddhist Temple, Van Vihar).
- Full Day Individual Cab for Solang Valley
- Full Day Individual Cab for Kullu/ Mani Karan Sahib
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 9%wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling , 100% is non refundable & non cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling . We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.