3N Luxury Stay, Breakfast, Return Airport Transfers on SIC
Travellers can choose from some of the best resorts in Denarau Island to spend a vacation worth remembering. Denarau offers a number of holiday activities and an entire range of accommodation facilities to meet the individual needs of travellers in an effective manner. Couples can go on a romantic cruise from Port Denarau to admire the unspoilt beauty of South Pacific. Apart from fun and adventure, Fiji also offers an opportunity to experience eco-tourism at its best.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrive in Fiji: Arrive at Nadi International Airport. After clearing Fiji’s Immigration & Customs please proceed and exit the Customs Hall. Your English speaking representative in company uniform, will welcome you with a “Bula”, shell leis, cool minted towels and bottled water, before directing you to our office for exchange of vouchers and briefing. After exchange of vouchers our Portage service will cater for your luggage while you will be introduced to your driver who will transfer (seat-in-coach) you in our deluxe air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure and overnight at your Resort
Day 2 - Day at Leisure: Enjoy the many activities available at the hotels/resorts or take up and optional excursion during the day or relax at the resort and take up the Sunset Dinner Cruise (scheduled departures) and enjoy a spectacular tropical sunset. Overnight at hotel at Resort
Day 3 - Day at Leisure: Today you can opt for one of the many excursions available – be it Jet boat rides over the Nadi River, Parasailing, River Safaris and many more. Relax and party the last night at local pubs like PURPLE HAZE and ICE BAR. Overnight at hotel at your Resort
Day 4 – Departure: Early checkout for your departure flight. Seat in vehicle transfer from hotel to Nadi Airport
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• 3 Nights stay in The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa 5*
• Full American buffet breakfast with sparkling wine for 2 guests at Ocean Terrace Restaurant.
• Airport welcome
• Return airport transfers on SIC
• Stays between 01Apr-29Jun17 & 01Nov-22Dec17 and book by 30Apr17 based on 20% discount Special.
• Stays between 01Apr-07Apr17, 24Apr-22Jun17, 08Oct-25Dec17 & 05Jan-31Mar18 based on 10% discount special.
• Welcome room amenity of a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
• Visa Charges
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.