3N Nassau, City Tour, Full Day Excursion to Blue Lagoon Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
Nassau is the capital of the Bahamas. It lies on the island of New Providence, with neighboring Paradise Island accessible via Nassau Harbor bridges. A popular cruise-ship stop, the city has a hilly landscape and is known for beaches as well as its offshore coral reefs, popular for diving and snorkeling. It retains many of its typical pastel-colored British colonial buildings, like the pink-hued Government House.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in Nassau
The Bahamas is comprised of 700 islands sprinkled over 100,000 square miles of ocean starting just 50 miles off the coast of Florida. The archipelago is an ecological oasis featuring 2,000 breathtaking islands and cays and boasts the clearest water on the planet—with a visibility of over 200 feet. You can see your toes as easily as you can the world’s third largest barrier reef. Check into hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 - Nassau City Tour
Explore the brick walls and canons of Fort Fincastle, built in 1793, before you head down the 65 limestone steps of the Queen’s Staircase, built by slaves in the late 18th century. Continue to Fort Charlotte, the largest of three forts in Nassau. Climb to the top for a spectacular view of Nassau Harbor and look down at the waterless moat, drawbridge and ramparts. Admire a statue of Queen Victoria, who ruled the Commonwealth for 65 years, as well as one of Sir Milo Butler, who became the first Bahamian Governor-General in 1973. Next, visit the Straw Market, where Bahamian women sell souvenirs such as baskets, bags and dolls from dried palm.
Day 03 - Full Day Excursion to Blue Lagoon Island
After breakfast, escape the bustle of Nassau and treat yourself to the ultimate beach day at Blue Lagoon Island, known officially as Salt Cay. Climb aboard a boat at nearby Paradise Island, cruise through Nassau’s historic harbor and disembark at Blue Lagoon Island. Dig your toes in the soft white sand, swim in the glittering lagoon or swing carefree in a hammock. Spot dolphins and sea lions inside the marine park, and make use of the island’s changing rooms, floating noodles and game area.
Day 04 - Departure from Nassau
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next Destination.
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. 3 Nights stay in Nassau with Breakfast
2. Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
3. City Tour: Nassau
4. Full Day Excursion to Blue Lagoon
5. Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
Summers in the Bahamas can be warm and rainy, with daytime temperatures reaching about 95 degrees. Hurricane season lasts from July to October. Although the beaches are most crowded, the best time to go is during the high season, which runs from November to mid-April, making it a great spot for spring break.
BAHAMAS / CARIBBEAN / MEXICO / BERMUDA ITINERARIES
1. For cruises originating, visiting and ending in a U.S.A. port, a multiple entry U.S.A. visa is required
2. Bermuda - No visa required if guests in possession of valid U.S.A visa
3. Cuba- Visa required.