Daily Breakfast, City tour and shopping, Lunch, Airport Transfer etc..
Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is a densely populated bayside city on the island of Luzon, which mixes Spanish colonial architecture with modern skyscrapers. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. Its home to the baroque 16th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and former military prison.
DAY 1 Manila: - Arrival in Manila. Private transfer from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport to your hotel. Check-in and overnight at your hotel.
DAY 2 Manila: - Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, take a half-day city tour of Old Manila. The tour starts with a drive through Roxas Boulevard to Rizal Park, named in honor of the country’s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. After a brief picture stop, proceed to the Walled City of Intramuros to visit the remnants of Spain’s conquistadores. Travel through the cobbled streets to San Agustin Church, the country’s oldest stone church, and view its wide collection of ecclesiastical icons, vestments and other religious articles. Across it is Casa Manila, a reproduction of a 19th century house equipped with oriental and European décor, as well as Philippine antique furniture. Then proceed to Fort Santiago, Manila’s main line of defense against invaders from the sea. It is a stone fort guarding the entrance to the city from Manila Bay. It has been the site of many tragic moments in Philippine history. From Fort Santiago, drive on to Manila’s central district, Quiapo, often referred to as the heart of Manila with its market, pilgrimage church of the Black Nazarene, jeepney terminals and bazaars. Then, proceed to the Chinese cemetery, the only one of its kind in the world, where the mausoleums are as big and as elaborate as houses and where the fusion of eastern and Christian religions are very much in evidence. End the tour with a short sightseeing tour of the bustling financial and commercial district of Makati City. In the afternoon, proceed to shopping either at the Asia’s 2nd largest mall – Mall of Asia, or Greenhills Shopping Center, a mecca for those in search for electronics, mobile phones, and latest jewellery fashion trends at the most affordable prices.
DAY 3 Manila: - Breakfast at the hotel. Day for leisure or shopping or take an optional tour to the different breathtaking destinations like, Pagsanjan, Tagaytay and Taal. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 Departure from Manila: - Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer from your hotel to Ninoy Aquino International Airport for your international flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 3 Nights stay in Manila
• Daily Breakfast
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Combination of Manila City tour and shopping. (Note: Shopping site is at Mall of Asia or Greenhills Shopping Center)
• Private air-conditioned basic transportation and all applicable entrance fees.
• Lunch in a local restaurant during the city tour.
• Services of an English speaking tour guide (During the City tour).
- Manila Ocean Park Adventure – Rs. 4400 p.p. (5 hours)
- Kidzania BGC Rs. 8300 (1 Adult + 1 Child below 14 yro.)
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.