2N Amsterdam, 2N Paris
4 Nights Stay with Transfer, City Tours , Admission Tickets, Travel Insurance
Amsterdam, the Netherlands capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the citys 17th-century Golden Age. Its Museum District houses works by Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and modern art at the Stedelijk. Cycling is key to the citys character, and there are 400km of cycle paths..PARIS, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its picturesque 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
Day 1:- WELCOME TO AMSTERDAM!
Transfer from airport to hotel where our guide will be waiting with information about the tour.
18:•30 h. Transfer to the Red Light District, an interesting area with all types of commercial establishments and many international restaurants.
Meals: No Meals
DAY 2:- AMSTERDAM – ALKMAAR – VOLENDAM – - AMSTERDAM Total distance: 100km Scenery: today we will see why the Dutch find it difficult to survive in this area; Polders, dykes and windmills. 09:00 h. Amsterdam – Departure for Alkmar.10:00 h. Alkmaar – Arrival. Visit to the Cheese Market (April to September). 11:30 h. We carry on to the Ancient Southern Sea. 12:15 h. Volendam – We arrive in this charming fisherman’s village on the Southern Sea. Time for lunch. 15:30 h – Amsterdam – Arrival and Comprehensive tour with a local guide, visiting the canal bridges, Da Square and the cathedral and the Royal Palace, the Flower Market and the Museum Quarter. Visit to a diamond-cutting workshop. Transfer to Rembrantdplein, a square dedicated to the Dutch artista, followed by a pleasant supper in any of the many restaurants in the area. Return to hotelMeals: Breakfast
DAY 3:- AMSTERDAM – KINDERDIJK – GHENT – PARIS Total distance: 550km Scenery: Polders and Dutch windmills, Belgian ports and French plains. 07:30 h. Amsterdam – Departure. 09:15 h. Kinderdijk – Arrival at this amazing place which is 7 m below sea level, thanks to the work of the 19 windmills that have been pumping the water through the canals since the 18th century. Here you can take some incredible photos. 10:15 h. Kinderdijk – We leave for Belgium. 12:15 h. Ghent – This city was one of the most important cities of the 15th century and its buildings are proof of the wealth and importance of its inhabitants. Time for lunch. 13:45 h. Ghent – We leave for the French border. 19:45 h. Paris – Arrival at the hotel. Transfer to the Montmartre Quarter, a Bohemian area frequented by painters that has cabarets and artists. The tour includes a ride in the funicular railway to Tertre Square which has amazing views of the city of Paris. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 4:- PARIS Guided tour lasting two hours and a half. Cruise on the river Seine. Ascent to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, and transfer to Gare du Nord station. 08:00h Comprehensive tour of Paris with a local guide, visiting the Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Palace, Garnier Opera House, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Town Hall of Paris, Eiffel Tower, etc. Includes admission to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower in the lift. The visit is followed by a spectacular cruise on the river Seine.
Free afternoon. 18:30 h. (approximately). Transfer to Gare du Nord station, where most of the Hindu population live. Time to have dinner in any of the neighbouring restaurants. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 5:- PARIS: - Breakfast at hotel & make your own way to Airport to take flight to your onwards journey.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
1. Please check with your guide regarding any additional nights you have booked and also vis-à-vis the departure time for your shuttle to the airport, if you have reserved this service.
2. Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• Above Package is Valid for Indian Market.
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• 2 nights stay in AMSTERDAM
• 2 nights stay in PARIS
• Meet & Greet assistance
• Travel by bus with English speaking guide,
• Basic travel insurance,
• Daily buffet breakfast.
• Includes arrival transfer
• City tour in AMSTERDAM
• City tour in PARIS
• Boat: along the River Seine in PARIS
• Evening transfer: To the Red Light District in AMSTERDAM, To Gare du Nord in PARIS
• Ticket admission: Diamond workshop in AMSTERDAM, To second floor of Eiffel Tower in PARIS
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.35% GST wef 1 April 2016 & 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in ROE/Forex rates/Taxes, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Surcharges/ Supplement /Mandatory charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/holiday/ weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Cancellation of guaranteed departure may arise (without compensation or liability on behalf of Europamundo/Skylink) in cases of exceptional unforeseen circumstances , disasters, epidemics, wars , conflicts etc. etc. that generate a very significant drop in the expected sales.
A moderate degree of physical health & physical ability is required to participate in our tours. In the event of any passenger with physical or mental needs , or in cases where a passenger is over 75 years is travelling alone , we must be informed in writing at the time of booking, which will be analysed on a case to case basis.