3N London, 1N Brussels, 2N Amsterdam, 2N Paris
London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris (London to Paris) Individual Tour
Amsterdam, the Netherlands capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the citys 17th-century Golden Age. Its Museum District houses works by Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and modern art at the Stedelijk. Cycling is key to the citys character, and there are 400km of cycle paths..PARIS, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its picturesque 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 London
Meet upon arrival at London Heathrow Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 London
Breakfast at Hotel. The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket - See top London
attractions at your own pace on a comprehensive hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! With three family-friendly tour routes
and three transport link services available, this hop-on hop-off bus in London offers a perfect day of sightseeing for all the
family. From the comfort of a spacious open-top double-decker bus, see all the top sights like the London Eye, Big Ben,
Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge and more. Redeem your voucher, and then ride around London aboard your spacious
open-top double-decker bus. Your London sightseeing ticket can be used on three of the main tour routes – red, yellow
or blue – as well as the transport links: black, green and purple. Tour routes are great options for all the family, boasting
entertaining commentary for both adults and kids plus children’s activity packs Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 London
Breakfast at Hotel. Today you have a day free for shopping at Oxford Street or visit the many attractions that you have
not seen in London. Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 London – Brussels
Breakfast at Hotel. Prepare for a departure transfer to St Pancras Eurostar Station to connect to your Eurostar Train to
Brussels (Standard Train Travel Ticket Included). Meet upon arrival in Brussels and transfer to your Hotel. Check into
Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Brussels – Amsterdam
Breakfast at Hotel. Discover all the things to do in Brussels from the top deck of an open top bus on your Brussels Hop
On Hop Off Tour. This tour has 13 Hop on Hop off stops conveniently located around the City. You can travel to points of
interest and the City's attractions at your leisure. Brussels is home to the European Union with the European Parliament,
Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place and the Atomium. The City abounds
in architectural monuments, from the Renaissance to modern times and discovering this heritage is full of surprises.
Make your own way back to your Hotel. At around 2pm you will be transferred to Brussels Train Station to connect to
your train to Amsterdam (Standard Class Train Ticket Included to Amsterdam). Meet upon arrival and transfer to
your Hotel. Check in Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Amsterdam
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to Central Station where your tour will start. Discover the City with Hop On Hop
Off Amsterdam Tour with 9 stops, located about the City. The tour ticket includes a free Canal Cruise with the Blue
Boat Company or Amsterdam Canal Cruises and a free coffee at the Diamond Museum. Marvel at the original works of
the famous Dutch artist in the renowned Van Gogh Museum. Contemplate the heart-rending history of the Jewish
community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank. There are plenty of museums to explore including the
Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and the
Jewish Historical Museum. Other must-see attractions include the Amsterdam Dungeon and the Royal Palace. The
Madame Tussauds Tour starts from Central Station every 30 minutes. You could take a loop of the whole tour in 60
minutes or stop at any destination and continue later. Ticket is valid for 24 hours. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Amsterdam – Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Today departure transfer to Amsterdam Train Station. Train travel to Paris via Brussels. You will
have to change trains in Brussels (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive in Paris where you are met and
transferred to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. You can enjoy your Paris tour, Paris at your Leisure Tour on an
Open Top Bus today. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts approximately
2 hours and 15 minutes with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue
later. You can stop at these stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear
commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Discover Paris at your leisure 1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the
most popular sights of Paris, keeping to your own personal timetable and not others! . The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off
Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two
day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes
in summer. every day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic
splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and
walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the
Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round
tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our
nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses
allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight
Day 9 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free until departure transfer to Paris Airport. Check out of Hotel by 1100hrs.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 3 Nights stay in London
2. 1 Night stay in Brussels
3. 2 Nights stay in Amsterdam
4. 2 Nights stay in Paris
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Return Airport or Train station transfers in all cities
7. Train Travel between London - Brussels - Amsterdam - Paris
8. Sightseeing Tours on Seat in Coach Tours as mentioned in program
1. International or Domestic /Vusa Airfare or any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
London: Autumn: September to November. The busy summer season comes to an end in the second week of September. Autumn is a lovely time of year to visit London, as the weather is mild, 11° to 15°C (52 to 59°F) and you can enjoy a variety of annual events, from the Totally Thames festival to Halloween celebrations.
The best time to visit Brussels is between March and May and September and October, the shoulder seasons; this is when room rates are cheaper and fewer crowds clog the top attractions. This city also experiences all four seasons, and rain is a possibility year-round.
The best time to visit Paris is from June to August and September to October. Both summer and fall have its ups and downs. From June to August the weather in Paris is just about parfait (perfect). Average highs are in the high 70s and there are long days of sunshine.
The best time to visit Amsterdam is between April and May or September and November – right before or directly after the summertime high tourist season.