2N Auckland, 2N Rotorua
Auckland & Rotorua via Waitomo Caves(famous Glow worm caves)
Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealands North Island. In the centre, the iconic Sky Tower has views of Viaduct Harbour, which is full of superyachts and lined with bars and cafes. Auckland Domain, the citys oldest park, is based around an extinct volcano and home to the formal Wintergardens. Rotorua, a town set on its namesake lake on New Zealand's North Island, is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture. In Te Puias Whakarewarewa Valley, there are bubbling mud pools and the 30m-tall Pohutu Geyser, which erupts many times daily.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive Auckland- Meet and greet on arrival at Auckland airport and transfer to your hotel by shuttle service. The rest of the day free at leisure.
Day 2: Auckland - After Breakfast. Waitomo Cave - Rotorua: Leave Auckland and join the seat in coach tour to Rotorua via Waitomo Cave (Famous Glow - worm Caves).
Day 3: Rotorua: After Breakfast. Day Free at leisure.
Day 4: Rotorua - Auckland: After Breakfast. Pick -up and transfer to Auckland by seat in coach.
Day 5: Depart Auckland: After Breakfast. Pick -up and transfer to the airport by shuttle service.
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in Auckland
- 2 Nights stay in Rotorua
- Daily Breakfast
- English Speaking guide
- Round trip transfer (Airport - Hotel) on Seat in coach
- Round Trip transfer (Auckland - Waitomo - Rotorua - Auckland) on Seat in coach
- Waitomo cave entrance fee
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.