2N Auckland, 2N Rotorua
2N Auckland, 2N Rotorua, Breakfast, Waitomo Cave, Rainbow Spring
Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealands North Island. In the centre, the iconic Sky Tower has views of Viaduct Harbour, which is full of superyachts and lined with bars and cafes. Auckland Domain, the citys oldest park, is based around an extinct volcano and home to the formal Wintergardens. Rotorua, a town set on its namesake lake on New Zealand's North Island, is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture. In Te Puias Whakarewarewa Valley, there are bubbling mud pools and the 30m-tall Pohutu Geyser, which erupts many times daily.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive in Auckland:- Welcomes to the City of Sails, Auckland. Upon arrival you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel & Self-drive customers will pick up rental car from the airport and drive to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Auckland – Rotorua via Waitomo:- Travel to Rotorua ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua via Waitomo cave; your guided tour will take you through over 250 metres of stunning underground scenery commencing with the impressive Cathedral. The acoustics in this particular cavern are world-renowned. Acclaimed New Zealand Diva, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, has sung here and was delighted with the purity of the sound. Your tour begins at the upper entrance of the cave and proceeds along a low narrow passage to the Tomo, a deep limestone shaft. Your experienced tour guide will deliver a highly informative commentary about the formations and the history of the area. The highlight of your tour is an unrivalled boat trip through the spectacular Glowworm Grotto.
Evening enjoy Maori Cultural Show & Hangi Feast Feast at hotel; When it comes to memorable moments in welcoming restaurants, Rotorua NZ offers something special in the remarkable Feast & Revue Rotorua.
The Magically Maori Feast and Revue features a traditional New Zealand Maori cultural experience combined with a superb evening meal, performed by the pool in a tropical setting. A fantastic photo opportunity.
Opening Hours: Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for the feast; Maori Revue concert begins at 7:45 p.m.
Overnight at hotel (B)
Day 3: Rotorua sightseeing:- After breakfast, today we proceed for the Rotorua local sightseeing; visit Rainbow, Rainbow Springs is a stunning kiwi wildlife park where you can get up close and personal with all of NZ’s favourite native birds and lizards, including the kiwi and tuatara. Learn about our kiwi conservation project and visit our kiwi enclosures – the nocturnal house by day or come back at night to see kiwi under the stars in their outdoor enclosure.
Later visit Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, thousands of Years in the Making. A Wonderland of Stunning Geothermal Activity. Explore spectacular nature at New Zealand’s most colourful volcanic area. Enjoy viewing unique volcanic features as you walk at your own pace along well defined tracks.
Afternoon you have an option to release in the Spa or enjoy optional activities like; jet ride, Agroventures activity, Gondola, Volcanic air plane etc (not included). Overnight at hotel (B)
Day 4: Rotorua to Auckland: - Today drive back to Auckland. On arrival you have an option to enjoy Rainbows End theme park or visit Museum of Motat; Auckland's Museum of Transport and Technology and explore fascinating exhibitions on the history of NZ transport, technology and Kiwi ingenuity or enjoy local sightseeing, Sky tower, Sky walk etc (not included). Evening relax at your hotel room. (B)
Day 5: Departure day: - After breakfast Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included).
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2N stay in Auckland
2. 2N stay in Rotorua
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers (Self-drive customers will pick up the car on arrival with No assistance at the airport).
5. Sightseeing & entrance fees as per Itinerary.
- SIC Auckland to Rotorua via Waitomo Cave (Self-drive clients will drive to Waitomo; only admission included)
- SIC Rotorua morning sightseeing visit to Agrodome, Te puia & Rainbow spring (Self – drive clients: only admission fees included)
- Maori Hangi & Concert at Rotorua Hotel
6. All transfers and tours as mentioned in the Itinerary.
Supplement cost Seat in Coach tour :
- Standard:- INR 13800 p.p.
- Superior:- INR 12600 p.p.
- Deluxe:- INR 11500 p.p.
2. Visa Charges
3. GST Extra on Total Billing
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control..
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rental car / Self-drive:
1. Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
2. Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
3. On self-drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
4. Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
5. Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
6. Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
7. V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules
9. Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.