Baku is definitely most suited for honeymooners! Stay,B'fast, Transfers
Azerbaijan, the Land of Fire, combines the historical, mysterious and exotic with hospitable locals who can never do enough to help a tourist. The Baku atmosphere and general ambient is most suited for honeymooners! There is the sea, the boulevard,nice restaurants, with any kind of budget.Azerbaijan is worth visiting during winter as well as summer and spring. Lovers of mountains must add this place to their lists because mind blowing sights are everywhere in the majestic Caucasus ranges. In winter, they're white and brown, and beautiful in a rugged way.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 - Leisure at hotel
Arrival to Baku at Haydar Aliyev International airport. Meet & Greet.
Transfer to hotel & check in to hot
Free day for relax.
Overnight at hotel
Day 2 - Old part of Baku city
Breakfast at hotel
Departure the Old city excursion which includes the monuments such as Maiden Tower XII, Shirvanshah Palace XVI, Karvansarays XVII The “Baku Acropolis”, “Old Town”, “Inner Town” – these are the names for this unique historical ensemble located right in the center of Baku. “Icheri Shekher” is the heart of the city. It was the place, on the hill by the very sea, where ancient Baku was originated. Icheri Shekher is the oldest living quarter in Baku. It was declared a historical and cultural reserve in 1977, and was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2000. Sometimes, Icheri Shekher is referred as a fortress, because its area of 221 km2 is fully surrounded with a well-preserved vallum. The territory of Icheri Shekher was inhabited with people as early as in the Bronze Age and by the VIII-XI centuries it had been completely populated
The excursions will proceed with visiting Flame Tower, Souvenir shop, Nizami street, Juma Mosque, National Flag Tower, Boulevard Side – the national seaside park accompanied with entertainment activities and unique carpet museums and Little Venice including narrow water tracks with condoles. Back to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 3 - Modern venues and country of flames
Breakfast at hotel
Departure to the tour to natural, historical and architectural monuments on Absheron Peninsula. Absheron Peninsula has special importance in terms of historical monuments. Absheron Peninsula, the ancient settlement, has the history dating before century. The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah (XVII century) Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu, Sikh, and Zoroastrian place of worship. Hereinafter proceed with “Yanardag” excursion. It’s the Magic Burning Mountain (a place where exists the fuel gases).
Visit Heydar Aliyev Center and photo shooting:
Azerbaijan is a modern and strong country attached to its past and advancing confidently into the future. Azerbaijan is a country cherishing its values. Respect for national and moral wealth, history, traditions, the human factor and citizens is our top priority.
The modern Azerbaijan is recognized in the world through its nationwide leader Heydar Aliyev. And the Center bearing the name of Heydar Aliyev has become a symbol of modern Azerbaijan and modern Baku.
The building of the Heydar Aliyev Center is an embodiment of the development of the present-day Azerbaijan and its attachment both to the past and to the future. The logo of the Heydar Aliyev Center also represents a reflection of this idea. The Center’s logo symbolizes Azerbaijan’s forward-looking aspirations, the progress and the future of the country. Back to hotel, free time Overnight at hotel
Day 4- Gabala city, history and entailment of this place.
Breakfast at hotel,
Departure to Gabala city, north-western route of Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan’s top provincial holiday centre, Qabala is a string of flashy new hotels and a burgeoning ski resort spread up into the foothills of some glorious forested moun¬tains. Qabala or Gabala is the most ancient city of Azerbaijan. Before 1991 the city was known as Kutkashen, but after Azerbaijan's independence the town was renamed in honour of the much older city of Gabala.Gabala was the ancient capital of Caucasian Albania. Archeological evidence indicates that the city functioned as the capital of Caucasian Albania as early as 4th century BC. The Ruins of the ancient town are situated 15 km from the regional center, allocated on the territory between Garachay and Jourluchay rivers. Gabala was located in the middle of the 2,500-year-old Silk Road, and was mentioned by Pliny the Younger as "Kabalaka", Greek geographer Ptolemy as "Khabala", Arabic historian Ahmad ibn Yahya al-Baladhuri as "Khazar". In the 19th century, the Azerbaijani historian Abbasgulu Bakikhanov mentioned in his book Gulistani Irem that Kbala or Khabala were in fact Gabala.
After excrsuion in Gabala back to Baku city
Arrival in Baku. Overnight at hotel
Day 5 Return day
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. 05 Nights Accommodation in Baku
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Transfers as per program
5. Tour Guide
6. Excursions as per program
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa Information (Sub to change):-
- Original Passports with 6 months validity from date of travel.With atleast 2 blank pages.
- 2 Photos: 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face size.
- Visa Application form
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the visit.
- An invitation letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan (letter is valid only for one month).
- HIV test certificate
- Air tickets
- Copy of medical insurance certificate (if a host does not undertake to pay for medical services).
- Invitation Letter proving the purpose of an invitation along with Govt ID proof.
- If tourist visa than Tourist Voucher from receiving travel agency in Azerbaijan is required.
- Notarized copy of a birth certificate, a permission of parents or a legitimate representative and copies of identification documents are required for issuance of visa for children's under 18years if travelling without his/her parent or a legitimate representative.
- Authorization Letter Attested for submission and collection of Application.