1N Macau City, 2N Hong Kong, 1N Disneyland
1N Macau, 2N Hongkong, 1N DisneyLand,Ferry Tickets, Transfers etc.
If you are planning to travel somewhere really exciting then it would be hard to find a more exciting city than Hong Kong. Whether you visit the better known highlights like the stunning Ocean Park, the fantastic viewpoint of Victoria Peak or the beautiful Repulse Bay, Hong Kong is certain to exceed your expectations.City of Dreams is one of several major entertainment facilities on the Cotai Strip in Macau. Most famous for hosting the world class show called House of Dancing Water, twice daily, as well as the much enjoyed Dragon Treasure show, throughout the day.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 01–HKIA –MACAU FERRY TERMINAL:
Arrive at Hong kong International Airport. You will take a ferry from the Hong Kong Airport to Macau. Upon arrival at Macau Pier take the shuttle bus for transfer to the hotel and check - in. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the plethora of activities Macau has to offer. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02– MACAU - CITY TOUR WITH LUNCH - HONG KONG:
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel for your Macau City Tour (Optional Observation Deck Ticket). Visit the ruins of St Pauls, Ama Temple, Cake Shop, Macau Tower, and Casino. The rest of the day is at your leisure or you may opt for sightseeing from your optional tours under exclusions.
Thereafter, Take a shuttle bus to Macau Pier to board ferry for Hong kong Pier. Ferry transfer from Macau to Hong Kong.
Upon arrival Hong Kong, transfer to Hotel on SIC. Check in to Hotel. Hong Kong is an extraordinary destination for your vacation. In addition to fantastic shopping, food, museums and festivals, it offers an intriguing heritage, breathtaking views and vistas, and unique family entertainment. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03–HONGKONG: CITY TOUR & OPTIONAL OCEAN PARK:
After breakfast, Half day Hong Kong City Tour ( Morning Tour only ) with - Tour visit: Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop and Victoria Peak- Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses. The rest of the day is at your leisure or you take Optional tour (at an extra cost) Ocean Park from your chosen sightseeing options from exclusions or if stated under inclusions.
DAY 04 - HONG KONG - DISNEYLAND:
After arrival at Hong Kong Airport/City Hotel/ferry pier, proceed to Disneyland for a fun-filled day at the theme park. The Hong Kong Disneyland is as happening as its American counterpart. Walking cartoon characters, fun-filled rides and delicious food, this is young Hong Kong’s hangout for unlimited entertainment and fun. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Meals: No Meals
Day 5: DISNEY - HONG KONG AIRPORT: - After Breakfast. Meet at hotel lobby for departure to Hongkong Airport/City Hotel/ferry pier to carry on your tour for further enjoyment. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour created by SkyLink.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Airfare on economy class Del-Hong Kong-Del (sub to availability)
2. 1 Night stay in Macau
3. 2 Nights stay in Hong Kong
4. 1 Night stay in Disneyland (Value Season)
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Return Airport transfers on SIC
7. Hong Kong City Pier Transfer on SIC
8. 2 Way ferry ticket between (HKG City Pier – Macau- HKG Airport) or (HKG Airport – Macau – Hong Kong city Pier)
9. Macau Pier transfer on SIC
10. Macau City Tour with local lunch visiting Ruins of St. Pauls, Fisherman Wharf, A-ma Temple, Cake Shop, Macau Tower (Observation Deck Ticket NOT INCLUDED) and Casino
11. SIC Half day Hong Kong City Tour (Morning Tour Only)
Tour Visit: Water Front, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir shop and and victoria Peak by Bus (Note:- Tour end will be at Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses)
12. SIC Disneyland arrival transfer from Hong Kong Hotel
13. One Day pass ticket to Dinseyland (Child = 3 to 11 yrs old / Adult = 12 yrs old & Above)
14. SIC Disneyland departure transfer to Hong Kong Airport
** Dates (Value / Regular / Peak / High Season):
Value Season: April None / May 01-03, 06-10, 13-17, 20-24 / June None
Regular Season : April 02-04, 08-12, 15-19, 22-26 / May 27-31 / June 03-07, 10-14, 18-21, 24-28
Peak Season: April 01, 05-06, 13, 20, 27 / May 04-05, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 / June 01-02, 08-09, 22-23, 29-30
High Season: April 07, 14, 21, 28-30 / May None / June 15-17
**Up gradation Tour Cost Disneyland Regular / Peak / High Season :
Standard & Deluxe Package: INR 3400 per person (DBL)
Premium & Luxury Package: INR 4000 per person (DBL)
Optional Tour Macau:-
1. Entrance Batman Dark Flight in Studio City Macau INR 1900 Adult / 1800 Child
2. Entrance The House of Dancing water show in city of Dream Macau C- Reserve INR 5390 Adult / INR 4400 Child
3. 1 Day Zhuhai Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Tour SIC (incl: China Group Visa (Min 2 pax), Ocean Kingdom day pass ticket and return transfer) INR 10900 Adult / Child
Optional Tour Hong Kong:-
1. Full Day Ocean Park Tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) INR 3900 Adult/ INR 3600 Child
2. Full Day Disneyland tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) INR 6300 Adult/ INR 5700Child
3. SKY 100 Tower By Night with Symphony of Light Show & Night Market (Min. 2pax) (Included SKY 100 Observation Deck, Symphone of Lights Show, 1hour free shopping at Night Market and return transfer) INR 6300 Adult/ INR 5500 Child
Note: If Observation deck closes due to functions, it will be replaced by Mid-Level of Victoria Peak to experience Panorama City Night View
4. Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light (Min. 2pax) (Include International buffet dinner on Bauhinia Cruise & return transfer) INR 7500 Adult / INR 7300 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
March - April and October - November: These are the best times of the year to visit Hong Kong/Macau. The spring time (March - April) sees cool evenings.
Best Things to Do in Hong Kong
- Causeway Bay shopping streets, The Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland,
Big Buddha Lantau Island, Stanley Market and Murray House, Temple Street Night Market, Lan Kwai Fong & Soho, Star Ferry crossing, Hong Kong rooftops, The Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights.