4N stay Breakfast 02 Dinners Trio (Marina) Ain Dubai Global + Miracle UAE Visa + Ins
The Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), inaugurated on 15 February 1996, as a retail event intended to benefit retail trade in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Following the launch in 1996, DSF was further promoted across international roadshows, positioning Dubai as a tourist attraction. It is an annual month-long event, usually scheduled during the first quarter of the year, and attracts about 3 million people to Dubai.During the Festival, shops offer discounts on their merchandise, daily car raffles are drawn, and there is a fireworks display.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Dubai Arrival
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Day free on your own in hotel untill RTPCR Negative Reports are received. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 2 Dubai- City Tour + Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai City tour and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. Later back to hotel
At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 3 Dubai: Ain Dubai + Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Ain Dubai which is the world's largest and tallest observation wheel located on Bluewaters Island, near the Dubai Marina Drop back to hotel.
Later in the evening pick up from hotel & proceed for Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 Dubai: Expo Ticket only + Global Village
Morning after breakfast proceed to Enjoy Famous Expo, The excitement surrounding one of the biggest events of the year, Dubai Expo 2020, is gearing up bringing 120 nations together on a global platform. Promoting international trade and investment, building a strong community and spreading innovation is the main cusp of the Dubai Expo 2020, which is themed, ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’.
The event is projected to host a total of 192 pavilions from countries across the globe and will feature numerous attractions and engagements, offering visitors abundant shopping and dining avenues. With more than 60 live events expected every day and a promising 200+ international restaurants, the event seems magnanimous.
In evening at 1700hrs pick up from hotel for Global Village which is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road E 311 road Dubai. It combines cultures of 90 countries across the world at one place. It claims to be the world's largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project. Back to hotel Overnight at hotel (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 5 Miracle Garden + Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, proceed for Miracle Garden The garden was launched on Valentine's Day in 2013. It occupies over 72,000 square metres, making it the world's largest natural flower garden, featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants.
Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights / 5 Days stay in Dubai hotel as per selection of package
2. Daily Breakfast in hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfers from Dubai Airport - Hotel - Dubai Airport on PVT
4. Guided Half Day City Tour
5. Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing)
6. Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (MARINA)
7. Ain Dubai with Private Transfers
8. Global Village with Transfers on SIC
9. Miracle Garden with Transfers on SIC
10. Dubai Expo One Full day Tickets (No Transfers)
11. UAE 30days Tourist Single Entry Visa
12. Travel Insurance (Below 40years)
13. 5% Vat
14. All tours & transfers as mentioned
15. GST Inclusive
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- PCR test to be done upto 48hrs before departure
- A Rapid Antigen test at the Airport with QR code within 6Hrs of Departure
- PCR test to be conducted at Dubai Airport at the time of arrival.
- PCR test to be done 48hrs while returning from Dubai to India at extra charges
- Travellers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travellers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.
- Immigration officers may ask for AED 2000 in cash or credit card along with Confirm Air Ticket
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration