4N Stay, Breakfast, City Tour, Dhow Cruise, Desert Safari, Transfers, Visa Charges + OTB
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On man-made islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
DAY 1 DUBAI: On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Today, depending on your flight arrival you can leave In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: - Dinner
DAY 2: DUBAI CITY TOUR: After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. Afternoon free at Dubai Mall if taking optional Burj Khalifa Tickets .Back to hotel & relax or day on. Burj Khalifa with Tickets & Transfers can be purchased with City tour ending at Dubai Mall(subject to availability at the reservation) & Later you can avail a Meal coupon (without transfers) in the evening Meals: - Breakfast
DAY 3: DUBAI- DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER: Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure, or go for shopping in the swanky malls or MEENA BAZAR. At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - Breakfast and Dinner
DAY 4:- DUABI :- DAY AT LEISURE OR CHOSE OPTIONAL TOUR ABU DHABI CITY TOUR (AT AN EXTRA COST) :- After Breakfast, You can proceed for Abu Dhabi City Tour (At an Extra Cost) Abu Dhabi was a small town only 50 years before but today it is the ultra modern city with the sky scrapper building and all the moderan facilities of 21st century. Abu Dhabi is a capital of United Arab Emirates and occupying the 87% of its total land area of 83600 Kilometres. Our Company guide will pick you up in luxury vehicles at 08:00 am in the morning and we start our journey towards Abu Dhabi which is around 175 kilometres from Dubai in Abu Dhabi we visit the Grand Sheikh Zayed mosque, very beautiful Abu Dhabi cornice area, Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi heritage village and Emirates palace hotel sightseeing view etc. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 5: DUBAI DEPARTURE: - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Economy class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 4 Nights stay in Dubai as per selection
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfers on SIC with Meet & Greet Service (FREE UPGRADE TO PVT. FOR 4 PAX MORE)
• Half Day City Tour on SIC with Entrance to Dubai Museum
• Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on SIC (belly dance, tanoora show, Fire Show and many more activities)
• Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (CREEK)
• Visa Charges
• OK to Board
- Up gradation Charges Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC Rs. 1900 p.p.
- Add on (At an extra cost): Burj Khalifa with Ticket and Transfers Rs. 3600/- Adult / 3200/- Child
Optional Tours SIC
1) Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour on SIC Basis Rs.3050/- Adult/Child
2) Lost Chambers with ticket with transfers Rs. 2900 Adult / Child
3) Aqua venture with ticket and transfers Rs. 5300 Adult / Rs. 5100 Child
4) Dolphin show (Dolphinarium) with ticket and transfers Rs. 2800/- Adult / Rs. 2500/- Child
5) Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall Rs. 2500/- Adult / Rs. 2200/- Child
6) Hot Air Balloon Tour (MIN 4 PAX) Rs. 21000/- Adult / Rs. 18000 Child
7) Half day Sharjah City Tour Rs. 2200/- Adult / Rs. 2000/- Child
8) COMBO (Aqua venture & Lost Chamber) Rs. 6250 Adult / Child
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
• Hike/OTB in Dubai Visa Fees
• Medical Insurance
• Items of personal nature
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• The information contained is to the best of our knowledge accurate at the time of printing.
• Certain Information however may change subsequently to the printing. This is beyond our control. We shall advise you however at the time of Booking.
• Effective 31stMarch USD 6/- per room per night will be charged extra for all Dubai hotels Tourism Dirham Fee. This has to be settled directly by the Guests to the hotel at time of Check-In.
• Please note airport transfers from 2200 – 0900 will incur extra charges.
• We will prepare and apply /submit your visa application on your behalf at the respective consulate/ Embassy. However please note that the decision to grant a visa, the duration/type is at the sole discretion of the Embassy / Consulate. We are not responsible for any decision of the consulate. Therefore we cannot give any guarantee for visa. In any case of refusal/rejection for any reason, fee paid are non-refundable.