4N Stay,City tour,Desert Safari,Dhow Cruise,Burj Khalifa Mono Rail Abu Dhabi tour,1hour Yatch
Address Hotels the premium luxury hotel group has positioned itself as a choice perfect for business, leisure and group travellers. Address has brought a fresh identity to the global hospitality and service sector by setting new benchmarks with its gracious hospitality and exceptional service standards. Positioning its messaging as Where life happens, Address Hotels offers a more personal and engaging experience to guests in a premium lifestyle environment, enriching the lives of its guests with luxury, style and elegance. Address Hotels properties are situated in some of the most sought-after locations.
Dubai, one of the biggest and most attractive Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is a visual treat to every tourist with the number of activities and entertainment that are available for all age groups. There is something that Dubai has to offer for everyone who is visiting when it comes to entertainment, food and budget. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world.
Here are some of the top sights to visit that must be on your Dubai Holiday Packages:-
Dubai Aquarium, 4x4 desert safari, Indoor skydiving, Burj Khalifa, Desert camping, Seaplane flight, Ski Dubai.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Dubai - Luxury Yacht Marina Cruise with Dinner & Live Shows
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Today, depending on your flight arrival you can leave In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Marina Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 City Tour + Dubai Mall+ Burj Khalifa 124th floor + Evening Fountain Show
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. In addition, hop into the Dubai monorail to experience the city in a unique way. Afternoon free at Dubai Mall.
Burj Khalifa Duration: 2-3 hours approx.-The world’s fastest elevators will zip from the ground floor to the 124th floor in 47 seconds!
Every hour between 6pm to 11pm -Watch the famous fountain show .Enjoy a breathtaking spectacle of 6,000 lights and 22,000 gallons of airborne water.Back to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 Guided Abu Dhabi City Tour
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, Abu Dhabi - the seat of administrative, political and industrial activities in the country - is perhaps best known for its culture and heritage. But rather than trading off it as a cultural point of interest, Abu Dhabi is one of the most progressive and pioneering spots, being ranked as the world’s richest city. Our Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has, over the years, grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, magnificent Emirates Palace, and Abu Dhabi Museum brimming with rich history to attractions that depict the city’s eclectic architecture and superb infrastructure,. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Desert Safari with shows & Barbecue Dinner
Dubai’s desert is a must-see, but a self-guided trip isn’t enough to fully grasp its beauty and culture. This tour lets you experience the desert every which way: on a dune drive, camel, and sandboard. Plus, enjoy a barbecue dinner at a traditional-style camp. The attractions list also includes souvenir photos, henna art, fire shows, and more, so you get an unadulterated desert experience—both traditional and modern.
-Begin with pickup from your central Dubai hotel, and drink in the views as you trace the emirate's tarmac roads into the desert.
-After a stop for photos of the scenery and falcons, head off road for a dune bash. With a driver-guide, zip across the slopes, opting to tackle higher dunes if you’re feeling adventurous.
-Next, take photos of a desert sunset before traveling to a Bedouin-style camp hidden in the sands. Then, after snacking on coffee and dates, throw yourself into the activities on offer. Ride a camel, dress in Emirati robes for souvenir photos, try sandboarding, puff a shisha (Arabic water pipe), and get a henna tattoo—the choice is yours.
-Later, watch belly dancing, fire, and tanoura (whirling dervish) shows before finishing with a barbecue-buffet dinner under the stars. Return to Dubai, where your tour ends at the original departure point.
Day 5 Dubai Departure
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights / 5 Days stay in Dubai with Breakfast
2. Return DXB Airport Transfers on Private Basis
3. Meet & Greet at the Airport on Arrival
4. Guided Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing tour
5. Guided Dubai City Sightseeing Tour
6. Desert Safari in Lehbab, 3 shows & Barbecue Dinner
7. Entry Tickets to 124 Floor At the Top Burj Khalifa
8. Visit to Dubai Mall
9. Dubai Musical Fountain show
10. Luxury Yacht Marina Cruise with Dinner & Live Shows
11. One way Mono Rail Ride on the Palm Jumeirah
12. VAT 5% Inclusive
All guests staying between 1st February 2019 to 31 December 2019 will receive free tickets to not just one but two amazing attractions - Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo and VR Park (This offer is not applicable to Address Montgomerie and Address Dubai Maria)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Must haves in Packing list for Dubai :
1.Main advice is to wear bright, and light clothes mostly made from cotton. It can get chilly in the evenings (at least in winter), so some warmer jackets should be on your list.
2.Cardigans and jackets: It can actually get chilly in Dubai – not only but also after the sun sets. Though this might not be the case in summer, it definitely is for “winter”. So definitely take at least 1 or 2 cardigans or jackets.
3.Footwear: Since it is almost always hot, you can to wear flat sandals, flip flops, and ballerinas.
4.Swimming Suits: It is totally fine to wear bikinis in Dubai (topless is not allowed) but I would not necessarily recommend to wearing the smallest bikini.