4N Stay City tour Desert Safari Dhow Cruise Burj Khalifa Mono Rail Abu Dhabi tour 1Hr Yatch Visa
Address Hotels the premium luxury hotel group has positioned itself as a choice perfect for business, leisure and group travellers. Address has brought a fresh identity to the global hospitality and service sector by setting new benchmarks with its gracious hospitality and exceptional service standards. Positioning its messaging as Where life happens, Address Hotels offers a more personal and engaging experience to guests in a premium lifestyle environment, enriching the lives of its guests with luxury, style and elegance. Address Hotels properties are situated in some of the most sought-after locations.
Dubai, one of the biggest and most attractive Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is a visual treat to every tourist with the number of activities and entertainment that are available for all age groups. There is something that Dubai has to offer for everyone who is visiting when it comes to entertainment, food and budget. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Dubai - Dhow Cruise Marina
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Today, depending on your flight arrival you can leave In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Marina Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Dinner.
Day 2 City Tour + Dubai Mall+ Burj Khalifa 124th floor + Evening Fountain Show
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. In addition, hop into the Dubai monorail to experience the city in a unique way. Afternoon free at Dubai Mall.
Burj Khalifa Duration: 2-3 hours approx.-The world’s fastest elevators will zip from the ground floor to the 124th floor in 47 seconds!
Every hour between 6pm to 11pm -Watch the famous fountain show .Enjoy a breathtaking spectacle of 6,000 lights and 22,000 gallons of airborne water. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 3 Guided Abu Dhabi Half Day City Tour + One Way Mono Rail Ride on the Palm Jumeirah
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, Abu Dhabi - the seat of administrative, political and industrial activities in the country - is perhaps best known for its culture and heritage. But rather than trading off it as a cultural point of interest, Abu Dhabi is one of the most progressive and pioneering spots, being ranked as the world’s richest city. Our Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has, over the years, grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, magnificent Emirates Palace, and Abu Dhabi Museum brimming with rich history to attractions that depict the city’s eclectic architecture and superb infrastructure, back to Dubai Hotel. Later in evening proceed for One way Mono Rail Ride on the Palm Jumeirah. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 4 01 Hour Yacht Cruise + Desert Safari with shows & Barbecue Dinner
Morning after breakfast proceed for 1Hour Yacht Marina Cruise.
Dubai’s desert is a must-see, but a self-guided trip isn’t enough to fully grasp its beauty and culture. This tour lets you experience the desert every which way: on a dune drive, camel, and sandboard. Plus, enjoy a barbecue dinner at a traditional-style camp. The attractions list also includes souvenir photos, henna art, fire shows, and more, so you get an unadulterated desert experience—both traditional and modern.
-Begin with pickup from your central Dubai hotel, and drink in the views as you trace the emirate's tarmac roads into the desert.
-After a stop for photos of the scenery and falcons, head off road for a dune bash. With a driver-guide, zip across the slopes, opting to tackle higher dunes if you’re feeling adventurous.
-Next, take photos of a desert sunset before traveling to a Bedouin-style camp hidden in the sands. Then, after snacking on coffee and dates, throw yourself into the activities on offer. Ride a camel, dress in Emirati robes for souvenir photos, try sandboarding, puff a shisha (Arabic water pipe), and get a henna tattoo—the choice is yours.
-Later, watch belly dancing, fire, and tanoura (whirling dervish) shows before finishing with a barbecue-buffet dinner under the stars. Return to Dubai, where your tour ends at the original departure point. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5 Dubai Departure
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: Breakfast.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights / 5 Days stay in Dubai hotel as per selection of package
2. Daily Breakfast in Dubai hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfer from Dubai Airport – Hotel – Dubai Airport on PVT
4. Guided Half Day City Tour on SIC
5. Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing)
6. Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (MARINA)
7. 124 Floor Burj Khalifa with tickets & transfers
8. Fountain Show
9. Dubai Mall
10. 01 Hour Yacht Cruise with no transfers
11. Abu Dhabi city tour on SIC
12. One way Mono Rail Ride on the Palm Jumeirah
13. UAE Tourist Single Entry Visa
14. Travel Insurance (Below 40years)
15. 5% Vat
16. All tours & transfers are on SIC basis
17. GST Inclusive
BEST BUY Tours for Dubai (Min 2 Pax) - *ROE Applies: CodeRT-SN181120):-
1. Dubai Frame with ticket & transfers USD 40/INR 3100 p.p-Adult
2. Dubai Dolphinarium with ticket & transfers: USD 50/INR 3900 p.p-Adult
3. Laguna Park with ticket & transfers: USD 50/INR 3900 p.p-Adult
4. Ski Dubai Snow with tickets & transfers: USD 70/INR 5350 p.p-Adult
5. Ski Dubai Snow with tickets & transfers: USD 70/INR 5350 p.p-Adult
6. IMG Park with ticket & transfers: USD 80/INR 6100 p.p-Adult
7. Scuba Diving Tour: USD 95/INR 7320 p.p-Adult
8. One day any 2parks in Dubai Park with tickets & transfers: USD 95/INR 7320 p.p-Adult
9. Aquaventure & Lost Chambers with tickets & transfers: USD 97/INR 7400 p.p-Adult
10. Hatta Safari With Lunch from Dubai on PVT @ USD 370 / INR 28300 p.p
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- PCR test to be done upto 96hrs (4 days) before departure
- PCR test to be conducted at Dubai Airport at the time of arrival which is FREE of Charge by Dubai Government
- PCR test to be done 48hrs (2 Days) while returning from Dubai to India
- Travelers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travelers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.