4N+1N Atlantis The Palm B'kfst 3 Dinners Marina Trio Dubai Frame Or Miracle Garden Visa & Isurance
Its time to take that much-needed break with Skylink Top selling Dubai Package with Atlantis i.e. 4 nights in City Hotel as per selection to fit in your budget to experience 1 Night at the world class-Atlantis the Palm 5 *. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene. Explore the sights and sounds of Dubai with our customizable itinerary for 5 days.
Dubai, one of the biggest and most attractive Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is a visual treat to every tourist with the number of activities and entertainment that are available for all age groups. There is something that Dubai has to offer for everyone who is visiting when it comes to entertainment, food and budget. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival Dubai -
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Day free on your own in hotel untill RTPCR Negative Reports are received. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 2 Dubai Morning City Tour + Optional Tickets for Burj Khalifa + Dhow Cruise
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. Afternoon free at Dubai Mall. Then, Proceed Burj Khalifa Tour. Begin your journey to 'At the Top' at Burj Khalifa. Ride the 213-foot (65-meter) moving sidewalk and as you travel, watch a multimedia presentation that tells the story of Dubai and the building of the Burj Khalifa.
In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 3 Dubai- Afternoon Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for choice of BEST BUY Tours for Dubai
Later At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner.
Tip: Try various exciting activities during your Dubai Desert Safari like camel riding, sand boarding, jeep racing, quad biking. (charges extra).Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 Dubai - Dubai Frame OR Miracle Garden:
After breakfast proceed for Dubai Frame: The "Dubai Frame" is one of the latest cultural monuments in the country, and it constitutes a prominent edifice that frames the charming scenes and views of old and modern Dubai within a "one frame", to become a bridge linking the emirate's ancient past with its prosperous present. The "Dubai Frame" provides panoramic views of the entire city of Dubai, telling its story through time since its establishment until the implementation of its ambitious plans to achieve a prosperous future.
Miracle Garden: The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden located in the district of Dubailand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden was launched on Valentine's Day in 2013. It occupies over 72,000 square metres, making it the world's largest natural flower garden, featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 5 Dubai - Atlantis The Palm (Aqua Venture and Lost Chamber at Atlantis )
Post a wholesome breakfast at your hotel, get transferred to Atlantis The Palm, the highlight of your 5 days Dubai package. On arrival check in to Atlantis the palm. Relax
Set out for a fun-filled day to Aquaventure Waterpark and try the numerous water rides and activities. Visit Lost Chambers and observe the vivid, peculiar marine life up close. Relish the unlimited access to luxurious services and provisions at the Atlantis. End the fourth day of your royal Dubai tour with a sound sleep in the utterly opulent settings of the Atlantis. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 6 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights / 5 Days stay in Dubai City hotel as per selection of package
2. Daily Breakfast in hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfers from Dubai Airport - Hotel - Dubai Airport on PVT
4. Guided Half Day City Tour
5. Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing, Fire Show)
6. Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (MARINA)
7. Choice of Any 1 Tour:
- Dubai Frame with tickets & transfers
- Miracle Garden with tickets & transfers
8. City-hotel – Atlantis The Palm transfers on PVT
9. 1 Night / 2 Days stay in Atlantis The Palm with breakfast & dinner (*Price is indicative and are subject to change without notice)
10. UAE Tourist 30 Days Single Entry Visa
11. Travel Insurance (Below 40years)
12. 5% Vat
13. All tours & transfers are on SIC basis
14. GST Inclusive
15. Complimentary Access to Aqua Venture and Lost Chamber at Atlantis during the stay.
BEST BUY Tours for Dubai (Min 2 Pax) - *ROE Applies: CodeRT-SN7012022):-
1. Dubai Frame with ticket & transfers USD 40/INR 3100 p.p-Adult
2. Dubai Dolphinarium with ticket & transfers: USD 50/INR 3900 p.p-Adult
3. Laguna Park with ticket & transfers: USD 50/INR 3900 p.p-Adult
4. Ski Dubai Snow with tickets & transfers: USD 70/INR 5350 p.p-Adult
5. I-Fly Standard Package (2 Minutes Flight) with PVT Transfers USD 75/INR 5800 p.p-Adult
6. Jetski With Transfers (60mins): USD 80/INR 6100 p.p-Adult
7. Dubai Parasailing no transfers (Single 15 mins): USD 90/INR 6900 p.p-Adult
8. Ain Dubai with PVT Transfers: USD 85/INR 6550 p.p-Adult
9. Fly Fish 15 Minutes with PVT Transfers USD 85/INR 6550 p.p-Adult
10. 1Hrs Yacht Marina cruise with transfers: USD 120/INR 9120 p.p-Adult
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- PCR test to be done upto 48hrs before departure
- A Rapid Antigen test at the Airport with QR code within 6Hrs of Departure
- PCR test to be conducted at Dubai Airport at the time of arrival.
- PCR test to be done 48hrs while returning from Dubai to India at extra charges
- Travellers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travellers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.
- Immigration officers may ask for AED 2000 in cash or credit card along with Confirm Air Ticket
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration