3N London, 2N Paris
3N London, 2N Paris, Private Transfers,Train ticket-London to Paris, London & Paris City tours
Planning a perfect holiday with family and friends to Europe? France and England are among the top holiday destinations in Europe. Book our London Paris tour package on customized basis to make the most of it. Our optional tours are given separately so that you can pick your own choice . This is our one of the most sellable packages to Individuals, Couples ,Families of 4.Plan your Paris tours with us Now!
London: The Clock Tower of the Palace of Westminster, known as the Big Ben, is one of London's most famous landmarks. You will find that there is always something new (attractions, museum exhibitions, sporting events, etc.) to see and enjoy. London is famous for its many modern and old tourist destinations.
Paris: Paris, the City of Light is the world's most visited capital. The city is proud of its many monuments from the iconic Eiffel Tower to the lofty Notre-Dame cathedral and the majestic Arc de Triomphe. No doubt this is Europe's most enchanting capital! Know about the romantic destinations of Europe.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 London
Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. . Check in Time is 1400hrs. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 London - Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket
Breakfast at Hotel. The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket - See top London attractions at your own pace on a comprehensive hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! With three family-friendly tour routes and three transport link services available, this hop-on hop-off bus in London offers a perfect day of sightseeing for all the family. From the comfort of a spacious open-top double-decker bus, see all the top sights like the London Eye, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge and more. Redeem your voucher, and then ride around London aboard your spacious open-top double-decker bus. Your London sightseeing ticket can be used on three of the main tour routes – red, yellow or blue – as well as the transport links: black, green and purple. Tour routes are great options for all the family, boasting entertaining commentary for both adults and kids plus children’s activity packs Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 London
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure to explore London on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 London – Paris (By Train)
Breakfast at Hotel. There will be a departure transfer to St Pancras Station to connect your Eurostar train to Paris (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrival transfer to your Hotel in Paris. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Then you may start Discovering Paris at your leisure with 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Paris -Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free until departure transfer to Paris CDG or ORLY Airport. Check out of Hotel by 1100hrs.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights stay in London with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Paris with Breakfast
3. Return Airport / station transfer in London on Private Basis
4. London Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket
5. Train travel from London to Paris (2nd Class)
6. Return Airport / station transfer in Paris on Private Basis
7. Paris 2 days Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Optional tour in London *ROE Applies (CODE: IDFT24120):-
1. London Sealife Aquarium & Tower of London Entrance only- GBP 51/INR 4,800 p.p.
2. London Eye (Standard Flight) & Madame Tussauds Entrance only- GBP 59/INR 5,500 p.p.
3. Warner Bros Studio Public Tour from London- GBP 77/INR 7,200 p.p.
4. Leeds Castle, Canterbury and White Cliffs of Dover Public Tour-GBP 86/INR 8,000
5. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Public tour- GBP 95/INR 8,800 p.p.
6. London Pas, 2 days- GBP 101/INR 9,400 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
Optional tour in Paris *ROE Applies (CODE: IDFT24120):-
1. Louvre Museum Guided Public Tour- Euro 63/INR 4,900 p.p.
2. Versailles Public Tour – Afternoon- Euro 82/INR 6,400 p.p.
3. Lido Show with Glass of Champagne- Euro 89/INR 7,000 p.p.
4. Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks by Bus, Public Tour- Euro 123/INR 9,600 p.p.
5. Note-Dame de Paris, Montmartre, Louvre Museum Public Tour- Euro 128/INR 10,000 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:-
London: The best time to visit London is March through May when the temperatures are mild and the city's parks are green and blooming. However, late spring – along with summer – is also prime tourist season, and hotel and flight prices reflect the surge.
Paris: The best time to visit Paris is from April to June and October to early November when the weather is mild and enjoyable and the tourist crowds are smaller than summer. The cheapest time to visit Paris is early December, January, and February.
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.
United Kingdom Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 10500 p.p.