4 Nights Stay with Full Board, Return airport transfers by Speedboat
The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. Its known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Mal, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Maldives: - Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! Upon arrival, get transferred by a speedboat/means of transport provided by SkyLink to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches.
Day 2: Maldives: - After breakfast, Skylink has many recommendations for you. You may choose to take a sun bath on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! If adventure is what you like, opt for some water sports like snorkelling, wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride.
Day 3: Maldives: - After breakfast, Skylink has many recommendations for you for spa treatment. Choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. After a relaxing day, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the resort.
Day 4: Maldives: - After breakfast, Day Free at your own. After a relaxing day, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the resort.
Day 5: Maldives: - Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speed boat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip organized By Skylink Travel!
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. Assistance at the airport by hotel representative
3. Welcome drink on arrival
4. 4 Night stay in Fun Island Resort & Spa *** with FULL BOARD
5. Return Airport Transfers By SPEEDBOAT
- A basket of tropical fruits and a bottle of wine (Valid for 6 month from the wedding date, Copy of the marriage certificate should be provided upon arrival)
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Speedboat transfers operates only during the day time. The transfer is subject to weather conditions.