4N stay, All Meals, 40 Mins by Speedboat transfer, Wine, Romantic Floral Bed decor & Insurance
Find the tropical island getaway you deserve at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives. Located just a 45-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport Mal, our contemporary resort hotel is a tropical wonderland with world class diving sites, like Kandooma Thila, and surf points, like Kandooma Right, right at our doorstep. Our villas and facilities are tailored for every type of guest seeking the rejuvenation of island life. The Kitchen, dedicated events spaces around the resort such as The Deck and The Marquee paired with themed gala dinners and team building activities.
Maldives Overview:- The Maldives consists of 1,190 islands located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of India. They offer seclusion, breathtaking ocean views, and the most luxurious overwater villas in the World. Amazing scuba diving, snorkeling, and surfing help make the Maldives a unique and fantastic beach destination.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Maldives
Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! Upon arrival, get transferred by a speedboat transfer provided by Skylink to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2 Maldives
After breakfast, Skylink has many recommendations for you. You may choose to take a sun bath on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! If adventure is what you like, opt for some water sports like snorkelling, wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3 Maldives
After breakfast, Day free on your own (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4 Maldives
After breakfast, Skylink has many recommendations for you for spa treatment. Choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. After a relaxing day, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the resort. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5 Departure from Maldives
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out a speedboat transfer will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip organized By Skylink! (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Assistance at the airport by Hotel representatives
2. Cold towel and welcome drinks upon arrival at the resort
3. 4 Nights stay on twin sharing as per selection
4. Meal Plan Full Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5. 40 Mins by Speedboat transfer - Airport/ Resort /Airport -Combined Transfers
6. Complimentary Wi-Fi
7. Rates are inclusive of Green Tax @ US$6 per person (for adult and child) and 12% GST
8. Premium Travel Insurance (For 7Days) (Coverage: Isolation Facility Charges @ U$ 150 per day limit, Emergency Medical Charges, Transportation Charges, Interment)
9. GST Inclusive
- Bottle of sparkling wine,
- Romantic floral bed decoration turndown
- Welcome card from General Manager
Meal Supplements: - Per Person:- (ROE Applies)
- All Inclusive: USD 130/ INR 9800/- per adult
- Standard All Inclusive: USD 230/ INR 17500/- per adult
All Inclusive Plan:
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served at Kandooma Cafe plus beverage package includes:
Featured house pouring wine (white and red) served by glass, featured draught beer (lion lager draft or carlsberg draft), featured mocktails (fiesta punchless, virgin mojito), featured cocktails (mojito, pina colada), soft drinks, chilled juices and Kandooma water.
Standard All Inclusive Plan:
includes breakfast, lunch and dinner served at Kandooma Cafe plus Stay Spirited package includes: Featured house pouring wine (white or red) served by glass, featured draught beer (Lion lager draft or Carlsberg draft), featured house pouring spirits (vodka, gin, rum, whisky brandy), featured mocktails (fiesta punchless, virgin mojito, featured cocktails (kandooma coco, mojito, cosmopolitan, caipirinha, caiproska, pina colada, tom collins) soft drinks, chilled juices, coffee & tea and Kandooma water.
Beverages are available in Kandooma Cafe, Bokkuraa Coffee Club, Lobby Lounge, BARaveli Bar and the Deck between 11.00 am till 12.00 midnight as per the outlet timings.
Add on Complimentary Activities (Sub to Change & Hotel Policy):-
- Daily Snorkelling Trip
- Daily Snorkelling lesson
- Booking essentials (one day prior). All bookings are to be made at the water sport centre between 08:30 to 17:00
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets are free of charge
- Table Tennis, Billiard Table, Foosball Table
- Complimentary Privileges (tennis, badminton, basketball and football courts can be used for free) - Kayaking – 1 hr free (8:30 – 17:30 hrs) slot and equipment are subject to availability
- Evening live band entertainment
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by
the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting
& ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Maldives (Subject to change by the authority)*
- On Arrival to Maldives: Passengers entering into Maldives are required to present COVID- l9 Negative PCR Test Results, with the sample taken 72Hrs prior to departure counting from the first port of embarkation en-route to the Maldives.
- Departure from Maldives: Negative PCR Result is MANDATORY when departing from Maldives at Resort.
- “In accordance to health requirements all travellers travelling to Maldives are required to submit an online Self declarative Health Declaration via https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv within 24 hours prior their Arrival & departure TO and FROM Maldives.” – Heath Protection Agency.
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration