2N Sorrento, 2N Amalfi
2N Sorrento, 2N Amalfi, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Transfers, Sightseeing
Upon arrival in Naples we will take a walk in the historical centre to admire Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, Piazza del Municipio, the Gallery of Umberto I and the San Carlo Opera House. Next, Proceed to SORRENTO, the gateway to the Amalfi coast, with its colorful historical center and pretty waterfront, lined with fishing boats and the new Marina Grande cruise pier. You will visit the BLUE GROTTO and stop at the famous Piazzetta. A Minibus will take you up to ANACAPRI.
Sorrento Overview- Overlooking the Bay of Naples is Sorrento, situated in the coastal region of Campania in Southern Italy. There's no better place to serve as your springboard to exciting explorations of famous landmarks such as Naples, Amalfi Coast, the ancient city of Pompeii, and the glamorous Capri.
Amalfi Overview- The Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast are part of Campania, one of the four provinces that make up southern Italy. The landscape is volcanic, its topography formed by ancient craters and the deposits left by thousands of years of volcanic activity.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 ROME - NAPLES - POMPEII - SORRENTO
Departure from Rome at 7.30 am to Naples. (pick up from hotels will be from 6.30 to 7.00 am, please remember to order your breakfast box at your hotel the day before departure!)
Upon arrival in Naples we will take a walk in the historical centre to admire Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, Piazza del Municipio, the Gallery of Umberto I and the San Carlo Opera House. After lunch in a typical restaurant with Neapolitan specialities (water and 1 soft drink included), with our local guide we will visit the Pompeii excavations, UNESCO listed ruins. This ancient Roman city was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD, which buried and preserved it under a sea of volcanic ash for almost 1700 years. The archaeological journey through the ancient city will give us the opportunity to better understand how Romans used to live at that time. At the end of the tour, we may be given the opportunity to visit a coral and cameo factory, to admire items manufactured with a technique dating back to Ancient Greek times. Proceed to SORRENTO, the gateway to the Amalfi coast, with its colorful historical center and pretty waterfront, lined with fishing boats and the new Marina Grande cruise pier. Check in at your hotel in Sorrento, dinner and an overnight. Meals: L D
Day 2 SORRENTO - CAPRI - SORRENTO
American buet breakfast at the hotel, and departure at 07.30-7.45am to the island of CAPRI. You will board the ferry and arrive in MARINA GRANDE. Once on the island you will visit the BLUE GROTTO (weather permitting) and stop at the famous Piazzetta. A Minibus will take you up to ANACAPRI. After lunch in Anacapri, you will return to Marina Grande where you will board the ferry for your transfer back to Sorrento. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. Meals: B L D
Day 3 SORRENTO - POSITANO - AMALFI
American buet breakfast at the hotel and departure to AMALFI at 9.30am through the breathtaking Amalfi Coast. Have a stop in POSITANO. Upon arrival at the picturesque village of Positano, enjoy approximately 2h of free time to explore the narrow lanes and abundance of souvenir shops.
Alternatively, laze on the beach or visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta (own expense). Leaving Positano and arrival in Amalfi, check in at the Hotel and time at leisure. You can go to the beach and plunge into the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Alternatively, you can visit the city center of Amalfi. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: B
Day 4 AMALFI
American Buet breakfast at the hotel and day at disposal for optional tours. Possibility to visit Amalfi historical center that is justly considered an outdoor museum, and preserves, almost intact, architectural and urban digs from its rich past as a maritime republic. You can also visit the picturesque RAVELLO, with the beautiful Villa Ruolo and the magnificent gardens of Villa Cimbrone, or you can decide to spend the day on the beach. Have a romantic dinner in one of the pretty restaurants all around the harbor or taste typical street food. Overnight in Amalfi. Meals: B
Day 5 AMALFI - POMPEII - ROME
American buet breakfast at the hotel. Morning at your leisure. Meeting point at the hotel at 2.30-3.00pm and transfer to
Pompeii where you will join the bus to return to Rome. Arrival in Rome around 9:00pm (drop o guaranteed in Termini Station / Barberini Square / Destination Italia Oce). Meals: B
ASSISTANT DURING THE WHOLE TOUR WILL BE PROVIDED, EXCLUDING IN AMALFI.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 2 Nights stay in in Sorrento with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Amalfi with Breakfast
3. Ground transportation by deluxe coach with air conditioning.
4. Multilingual tour English – Spanish – French.
5. Only one bag per person allowed plus one piece of hand luggage.
6. 2 dinners in Sorrento (drinks NOT included)
7. 1 lunch in Naples / Pompeii (water and 1 soft drink included)
8. 1 lunch in Capri (drinks NOT included)
9. Guided tour of Pompeii, including entrance fee.
10. Full day excursion to Capri.
11. Visit to the BLUE GROTTO (weather permitting / entrance fee included).
12. Visit of Positano.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Italy:
The best time to go to Italy: The best time to visit Italy is in the spring (April to June) or fall (September and October) when there is nice weather, moderate temperatures, fewer tourists, and lower prices. The summer months can be hot, crowded, and expensive.