2N Diglipur, 2N Havelock Island
Day 01 Arrival Port Blair: Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. After Lunch proceed to the nearest Beach, Corbyn's Cove. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbyn's Cove ideal for swimming & bathing.Coastal drive to this beach is awesome, a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea towards your left is a sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and to explore the beauty. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India's Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 02: Portblair to Havelock: Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 03 : Havelock: How about a day doing nothing and just sitting near a beach with your loved ones and a book to read or a beer in hand? This day will be perfect for this. You can even avail an activity such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk or Snorkeling during this day. Today is a leisure day when you just relax by the beach. Note: Activities such as Scuba Diving or Fishing trips can be done on this day. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 04: Havelock to Portblair : Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Upon completion of this tour we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Later in the evening around 4:00 PM you board a ferry to Port Blair. Upon arriving in Port Blair, our representative attends you and drop you back to your hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 05 : Portblair to Diglipur:- Depart from Port Blair to Diglipur Island (325 KMS) by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. On your journey you will take the route of Andaman Grand Trunk road passing through Baratang Island, Rangat & Mayabunder. Reach Diglipur & overnight stay at Diglipur. Experience the lifeline of the Andaman islands, Vehicle Ferry on your journey. A personal ac vehicle will be provided for your trip to the Diglipur Island. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 06: Diglipur:- This day we visit the heart of Diglipur, Ross and Smith Island. 2 Islands separated by a Sand bar is a treat to see and experience. Your journey begins from Arial Bay Jetty by boat. It takes around 30 minutes by boat to reach the twin Island. Virgin beaches at this island is a treat to experience. Spend your day enjoying the turquoise water and walk on the Sand bar that adjoins both Ross and Smith Island. We then return back from this trip and visit Aerial bay beach that is one among the turtle nesting grounds in Diglipur. Overnight Stay in Diglipur. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 07: Diglipur to Portblair (325 kms):- Today we start early from Diglipur and visit Amkunj beach and Dhannilah Mangrove Walkway in Rangat. These eco experiences puts you in front of the other exotic part of Andaman Islands. Then Back to Portblair, Overnight stay at Portblair. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 08: Portblair-Baratang(100 kms) - Portblair:- Early breakfast or packed breakfast then proceed to Baratang, We cover both Limestone Caves and Mud Volcano. Ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back from Baratang Island to Port Blair for overnight stay. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 09: Departure from Port Blair:-Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport. - Tour End with sweet memories. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• 04 Nights stay at Portblair in Double Sharing basis.
• 02 Nights stay at Diglipur in Double Sharing basis.
• 02 Nights stay at Havelock in Double sharing basis.
• Daily Breakfast.
• On arrival-One bottle of Mineral water, Potato Chips +Juice Pack in Portblair.
• Portblair -Havelock-Portblair by Govt Ferry.
• Transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Entry ticket & ferry ticket to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
• Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
Optional Water Activities / Adventure cost:
Sea walking =Rs 3200/- Per Person
Scuba Diving =Rs 3500/- Per Person
Jet ski +Sofa ride = Rs 700/- Per Person
Glass Boating = Rs 500/- Per Person
Note: Private Cruise Supplement
Optional : Ferry Up-gradation Supplement (additional charges applicable as below) for Havelock Island :
Govt. Ferry Tickets for Havelock Island & return is already included in the Package. Supplement charges will
Applicable if we select Private Ferry i.e. MV.Green Ocean /M.vMakruzz Pvt ltd for the same.
Executive Class /Premium class Rs.1000 Per Person Roundtrip
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Ferry timing subject to change depend on weather conditions.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different
- Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
- Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.