2N Port Blair, 3N Havelock Island, 1N Neil Island
2N Portblair, 3N Havelock,1N Neil Island,Daily B'fast, Ferry tickets,Transfers,Tours on Pvt Vehicle
The elegantly designed package offers a relaxing trip, which will let your eyes sooth with the mesmerizing natural beauty. Bask in the sunshine and experience the diverse marine life for which Andaman in renowned around the world.Carbyn's Cove Beach, Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show, Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach Snorkelling Excursion, Neil Island and its exotic beaches, More than wanted leisure time, High Speed Catamaran to Havelock and Neil
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Sight-seeing: - Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and transfer to hotel. Check in to Hotel. After freshening up and bit of relaxation Start with visit to Corbyn's Cove Beach - 7 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair to Havelock (54 kms by sea from Port Blair):- Early morning, departure by ferry to Havelock Island. Upon arrival check into the hotel later in the afternoon proceed to world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) & rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7 before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 03: Havelock - Excursion to Elephant Beach:-After breakfast you will embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach, just 40 min by Boat. This beach offers snorkelers calm blue crystal clear shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. (Note- This trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility.Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 04 Havelock – Same Day Excursion to Kalapathar Beach :- After breakfast Visit to Kalapathar Beach, A beach with a beautifull Atmosphere With a crystal clean surface of sea water, Mesmerizing view of sandy beach, usually known as a great picnic spot for visitors. Kalapthar beach is most famous for its Beauty of white sandy beach, and crystal clean water surface, Rest of the day explore BY OWN later back to hotel.Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 05 Havelock - Neil Island:-Morning after breakfast departure by inter - island ferry to Neil Island. After Lunch, Visit to Sitapur Beach + Bharatpur beach + Laxmanpur beach.Overnight Stay at Neil Island.
Day 06 Neil Island – Port Blair :- Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel &Transfer to the Neil Island jetty to board the ferry for Port Blair as per ferry timing once confirmed. Disembark at Port Blair and transfer to Hotel. Check in into the hotel.Afternoon visit Port Blair city tour visit Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika),Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water & adventure sports like water-skiing, speed boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.) Evening free for local market for Shopping.Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 07 Port Blair Airport (10kms Approx.)
Morning free for packing & personal activities check out from the hotel & transfer to Port Blair Airport to board the flight for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- 02 Nights stay on Double sharing basis at Port Blair.
- 03 Nights stay on Double sharing basis at Havelock.
- 01 Night stay on Double sharing basis at Neil Island.
- Complimentary Breakfast Included.
- Complimentary Snorkelling Session at Elephanta Beach (Depend on weather condition)
- All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ 01 AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- To and Fro Ferry transfer by Private Luxury – Catamaran Ferry-M.V. MAKRUZZ /Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean by Premium/Executive Class Ticket.Tickets Are Subject To Availability If Cruise Will Not Be Operational Then Will Provide Government Ferry For Transfers.
- All entry tickets + ferry Ticket + Forest Permits at various sightseeing tour Places, to and fro Ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
- Airport Transfers + harbour Transfers.
- All applicable taxes
Add On Water Sports Activities (Rates are Subject to Change):-
1.Glass Bottom Ride at Neil Island Rs.500 /- Per Person.
2.Jet Ski Ride at Havelock Island & Neil Island Rs.600 /-Per person.
3.SCUBA DIVING at Havelock Island with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs.4500/- Per Person.
4.Banana Ride at Havelock Island Rs. 900/- Per Head.
5.Sea Walking at Havelock Island Rs.3800/- Per Person with Under Water Photography
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure:50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Must haves in packing list for your Andaman Holiday:
- Sunscreen – Tropical sun is sharp and the salt in the air could add to burning of skin. Carrying a waterproof sunscreen for lasting results is advisable.
- Insect repellent – While the tropical forest region is known for its’ mosquito and insect diversity, the beaches of Andaman Islands can get unpleasant due to sand fly attacks. An insect repellent would be handy. Citronella oil based repellent works well against mosquitoes, sand flies and insects.
- Flip flops/ rubber chappals –These are the best beachwear in the world and has proven best here in the Islands. High heels on a beach walk could cause discomfort.
- Water bottle –Carry a water bottle with you and refill it at restaurants that have RO water. This will cut down the amount of plastic being generated thereby discouraging bringing in of plastic.
- Clothes – Carrying cottons is recommended. Shorts, airy light clothes helps in keeping dry in the warm humid environment.
- Swimwear – Remember, chilling sessions on the beach are going to be an everyday thing while here. Swimming in the clear blue waters when on the Islands is highly recommended.
- Beach mat/ Hammock -Spending time on the beach would be even better if the sand is kept away. Carrying a beach mat to lie on or a hammock to tie on an extending branch on the beach would make all the difference.
Sun protection –Carrying with you a cap in summer is highly recommended. Those who are not accustomed to the heat might fall sick with a heat stroke.Sunglasses for the eyes to cut out the glare are imperative.
- Rain protection – Andaman Islands fall under the tropical belt. Owing to its’ position, the islands receive rains from both the southwest monsoons and the retreating northeast monsoons making it a high rainfall area. The weather here is unpredictable and carrying a rain jacket or an umbrella would be useful.