2N Port Blair, 1N Neil Island, 3N Havelock Island
2N Portblair, 1N Neil island, 3N Havelock, Breakfast, Ferry Tickets, Transfers & Tours much more
The elegantly designed package offers a relaxing trip, which will let your eyes sooth with the mesmerizing natural beauty. Bask in the sunshine and experience the diverse marine life for which Andaman in renowned around the world.Carbyn's Cove Beach, Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show, Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach Snorkelling Excursion, Neil Island and its exotic beaches, More than wanted leisure time, High Speed Catamaran to Havelock and Neil
Tentative Itinerary :-
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Sight-seeing: Meet and Greet at Port Blair Airport and transfer to hotel. Start with visit to Corbyn's Cove Beach - 7 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair to Havelock (54 kms by sea from Port Blair): Early morning, departure by ferry to Havelock Island. Upon arrival check into the hotel later in the afternoon proceed to world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) & rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7 before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind.Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day03: Havelock - Excursion to Elephant Beach:-After breakfast you will embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach, just 40 min by Boat. This beach offers snorkelers calm blue crystal clear shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. (Note- This trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility.Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock Island - Kalapather Beach -Leisure: After Breakfast Visit to Kalapather Beach.Kalapathar beach is located at a distance of around 6km from Havelock main market and you can reach this place by travelling through the road. The beach is mostly covered by dead coral rocks which look black in colour. The place is very calm and you can spend some time relaxing here,later Return back to hotel. Overnight at Havelock .
Day 05 Havelock - Neil:-Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel &Transfer to the Havelock jetty to board the ferry for Neil Island. Disembark at Neil and transfer to the hotel later proceeds to visit Bharatpur beach, Sitapur beach & Laxmanpur beach (depending ontide conditions).Return to the hotel in the evening. Enjoy your comfortable stay.Overnight at Neil Island.
Day 06 Neil - Port Blair: - Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel &Transfer to the Neil Island jetty to board the ferry for Port Blair later evening free for shopping at local market. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 07: Departure from Port Blair: Morning after breakfast free for packing & personal activities. In time check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport to board the flight for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
-The Tour Program Will Be Advised To Client By Our Escort Team At The Very First Day Of Arrival, Please Note Tour Program May Be Shuffled Due To Inclement Weather Condition In And Around Port Blair.
-The vehicle used will be exclusive for guest, but will not be at disposal. It will as per contract & will change every day and sector wise.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.02Nights stay on Double sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
2.03 Nights stay on Double sharing basis at Havelock in Hotels as per itinerary.
3.01 Night stay on Double sharing basis at Neil Island in Hotels as per itinerary.
4.Inclusive of breakfast Plan.
5.Complimentary Snorkelling Session at Elephanta Beach (Depend on weather condition)
6.All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ 01 AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
7.All ferry charges Port Blair – Havelock - Neil - Portblair Back by Private Ferry (Green Ocean/Costal Cruise/MaKruzz/ Similar).
8.Same day excursion to Kalapathar Beach.
9.Tickets Are Subject To Availability If Cruise Will Not Be Operational Then Will Provide Government Ferry For Transfers.
10.All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary
11.All applicable taxes
Water Sports Activities:-
1.Glass Bottom Ride at Elephant Beach Rs.500/- Per Person.
2.Jet Ski Ride at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs.850/-Per person.
3.Jet Ski Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX Rs.450/-Per person
4.SCUBA DIVING at Havelock Island with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs.4800/- Per Person.
5.SCUBA DIVING at Port Blair with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs.4800/- Per Person.
6.Banana Ride at Havelock Island Rs. 850/- Per Head.
7.Sofa Ride at Havelock Island Rs.850/- Per Head.
8.Glass bottom ride at North Bay Island Rs.550/- Per Person.
9.Sea Walking at North Bay Island Rs. 3900/- Per Person with under Water Photography.
10.Sea Walking at Havelock Island Rs.3900/- Per Person with Under Water Photography.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to Visit:
The best time of the year to visit the Andaman & Nicobar Islands is between October and May. It is also the time for the annual tourism festival.
Andaman Famous for:-
Port Blair: Capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India, is mainly famous for its palm-lined beaches. Port Blair is also an Island town offering water based activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, sea-cruises, and glimpses of the history and culture of the region.The green, ramshackle capital sprawls around a harbour on the east coast of South Andaman and is the administrative nerve centre of the islands.
Havelock Island: 55kms from Port Blair by Ferry/Chopper-A famous among Foreign Travellers, picnic spot for Families. Apart from Scuba, a place for trekking, fishing, snorkelling. Adventure activities like water sports, Water scooter ride, Sun Bathing. Havelock is a picturesque natural paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches, rich coral reefs and lush green forest.
Neil Island: 40 kms from Portblair Neil is a tiny but beautiful island located 37 Kms. to the south of the Andaman Islands. Neil Island is known as the ‘vegetable bowl’ of the Andamans. The settlers named the beaches after mythical characters of the epic Ramayana (Bharatpur, Laxmanpur, Sitapur, Ramnagar etc.). Famous for its slow, laid back vibe, and beautiful beaches, most people go Neil Island for some quality chill-time, as there is not much to do here but this.
Subhash Mela: Famous Festival & is celebrated in the first month of the year, January for about a week. The festival marks the birth anniversary of netaji subash bose.
The Island Tourism Festival: Mega event celebrated for 10 days.