2N Jodhpur, 2N Jaisalmer
2N Jodhpur-2N Jaisalmer,Transfers & Sightseeing on Pvt Vehicle
Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour takes the travellers to the core of the Desert landscape in Rajasthan.As the travellers arrive at Jodhpur, the blue city of Rajasthan state in India, they get mesmerised by the architectural brilliance of Rajput architecture and the heritage of this blue city.Jodhpur-Jaisalmer being a unique combo of tourist cities (through separated by each other by a distance of about 312 Kms) is visited by lakhs of domestic and foreign tourists from across the globe.It takes about 7 hours to drive from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer.Enjoy history, architecture, hospitality and desert in your Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour by Skylink Travel Pvt Ltd.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 1: Jodhpur Ariport Arrival :- Arrival at Jodhpur and transfer to Hotel. The second largest city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur was founded in 1459 by RaoJodha, a Rajput chief belonging to the Rathore clan. Jodhpur is also known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all year and the "Blue City" because most of its houses in the old city are painted indigo. Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Jodhpur City Tour :- After breakfast proceed to visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens.Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (260 Kms) :- After breakfast, drive to Jaisalmer. Arrive and check in at hotel later visit the manmade lake (Gadiser Lake) Rest of the Day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Jaisalmer :- After breakfast visit Jaisalmer. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sam / Khuri sand Dunes.Overnight at camp.
Day 5: Jaisalmer Airport drop :- After breakfast, proceed for your onwards destination
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1 02 Nights stay at Jodhpur on double sharing with breakfast.
2 01 Night stay at Jaisalmer Hotel on double sharing with breakfast & dinner.
3 01 Night stay at Jaisalmer Camp on double sharing with breakfast & dinner.
4 Camel ride and cultural folk dance programme included at Sam.
5 Evening high tea with snacks + Evening cultural program at Sam.
6 Child below 05 Years in Complimentary.
7 All Transfers & Sight seeings by A/C INNOVA as per fixed plan.
8 All toll tax, parking charges ,Driver Bata Included.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Travel Tips For Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour
Best Time To Visit Jodhpur
Although you may visit Jodhpur anytime between September to March, however, the best time to visit Jodhpur is in the following periods owing to exciting festivals being organised in Jodhpur :
Jodhpur Marwar Festival : This festival is organised in the Hindu month of Ashwin , which roughly coincides with the months of September and October.The main focus of this festival centres around the brave heroes of Rajasthan.The festivities are marked by folk musicians performing before the mesmerised Indian and Foreign guests from across the world.The centerstage of these festivities is the Mehrangagh Fort, The Umaid Bhawan Palace and the Mandore.
The likely dates of Marwar Festival 2016 are 26th October 2016 and 27th October 2016.
Jodhpur RIFF : Jodhpur RIFF (Rajasthan International Folk Festival) is organsed jointly by Mehrangarh Museum Trust and Jaipur Virasat Foundation.The Chief Patron of Jodhpur RIFF is His Highness Maharaja Gaj Singh of Marwar.Jodhpur RIFF is organised on Sharad Purnima (date of Hindu callender when the moon is the brightest in Northern India.As the name itself suggests, it is a not to be missed cultural and musical extravaganza.
Jodhpur International Desert Kite Festival : Celebrated on Makar Sankranti (Generally 14th January) as the name itself suggest it is an International Desert Kite Festival in which people from across the globe come along with their strange but interesting kites to fly these kites which changes the desert's landscape.The festival is usually celebrated in the Jodhpur Polo Ground.