2N Srinagar, 1N Gulmarg, 1N Pahalgam
Accommodation on Full Board, Shikara ride on Dal Lake, Sightseeing, Transfers, much more..
Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination and a notified area committee in Baramula district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Pahalgam is a town and a notified area committee in Anantnag district of the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir. It is a popular tourist destination and hill station.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Arrival Srinagar– Local sightseeing 50 Kms(Mughal Gardens) - On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer you to Hotel. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. In the late Evening Shikara Ride on Dal lake Upto 1 Hour
Nishat Garden:- Located on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zaberwan Mountains as its backdrop, Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a magnificent view of the lake beneath the snow capped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Nur Jehan.
Shalimar Garden:- The Shalimar Bagh is the celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it "one of the sights of Kashmir." Shalimar Bagh is located on the northeast side of Lake Dal, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh ("the delightful") in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar
Cheshma Shahi:- Cheshma Shahi ( the royal spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mughal gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, in 1632. The garden is located in the Zaberwan Range, near Rajbhawan (Governor‘s house) overlooking Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir.
Day 2: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar 168 Kms:- Sonmarg (2800Mtrs above sea level), which means ' meadow of gold ' has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. The visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier a major attraction during the summer months. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar – Pahalgam 98Kms:- Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Overnight at Hotel in Pahalgam. One can visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (Direct payment basis).
Betaab Valley:- Betaab Valley is a very famous tourist spot situated at a distance of 15 kilometers from Pahalgam. The valley got its name from the Sunny Deol-Amrita Singh hit debut film Betaab. The Valley is towards northeast of Pahalgam and falls between Pahalgam and Chandanwari and is en route Amarnath Temple Yatra. The valley surrounded by lush green meadows, snow clad mountains and covered with dense vegetation.
Aru Valley:- Aru is located around 12 from Pahalgam, 11 km upstream from the Lidder River. Noted for its scenic meadows, lakes and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru River, which is a tributary of the Lidder river.
Chandanwari:- Chandanwari is situated 16-km from Pahalgam, Chandanwari is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place every year in the month of Sawan (Rain). It is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge.
Day 4: Pahalgam-Gulmarg 152Kms:- After breakfast leave Pahalgam and start driving towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs Above sea Level) ("Meadow of Flowers") is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination during winters. Gulmarg is famous because of its "Gulmarg Gondola," one of the highest cable car in the world (Direct Payment Basis). Overnight at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 5:-Gulmarg-Srinagar Airport:- Transfer on time to Airport to connect onward destination with sweet memories….
End of Tour
• Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Ø All Transfers & Sightseeing by 02 Tempo Travelers/Coach
Ø 02 nights in Srinagar at Hotel Pine Spring
Ø 01 night in Gulmarg at Hotel Pine Spring
Ø 01 night in Pahalgam at Hotel Pine Spring .
Ø Accommodation on AP basis.(05 Breakfast + 05 lunch + 05 dinner)
Ø Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens.
Ø Shikara ride on Dal Lake for 01 hour.
Ø Day trip to Sonmarg.
Ø Hot lunch at Sonmarg
Ø Pick up & drop at Srinagar Airport
Ø Above rates are net & non-commissionable.
Ø Above rates are valid for the offseason 2017
Ø Above rates include all Service taxes, toll taxes and VAT
Ø Air tickets/Train tickets.
Ø Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
Ø Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
Ø Monument fees at all places and gardens.
Ø Tangmarg to Gulmarg (need to hire the vehicle because of Road covered with snow, using vehicles with chained attached with their tire to avoid slip)
Ø Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
Ø Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
Ø Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
Ø All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.