5N Stay,B'fast,PrivateTransfers,CityTour,Cruise,CocaCola Eye,Tower of London, View from Shard
This 5 Nights package gives sufficient time to explore London with flexibility & in unique style. Discover the stories of Britain, tour the UK in superior comfort. London is a prime example of royalty, elegance and charm, all fused together to reflect in the cityscapes, lifetsyle and people of this country. Explore the sights 'n' sounds of the capital along with the world heritage site of Stonehenge and the cities of Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon and Cotswolds & much more...
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1, Arrival London
Upon arrival in London, meet your car at the airport/train station and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day exploring the city. If it’s shopping that takes your fancy, head towards Oxford Street, which is best known for Selfridges and other big department stores. A visit to the world famous department store Harrods in Knightsbridge is also a must! Overnight London.
For shuttle transfers for 2 pax**As only vehicles up to 8 seats are used, the maximum number of drops is not more than 3, ensuring a quick and safe journey to your hotel.Have the peace of mind knowing that once you have booked your transfer, you will have a designated driver to meet you and there will be no hidden charges to pay on arrival. All flights are checked continually to ensure that even if your flight is delayed, you can meet the next one at no additional cost to yourself!
* Central London does not include the Docklands area.
Day 2, London (Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24 hr Ticket & London Eye + &Tower Of London)
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London's Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
**This is a Flexible Standard Ticket allowing individuals to turn up at any time without a reservation to get on at the next available time. Please visit after 1pm for shorter queue times**
Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
Monday to Friday: 11:00am until 6:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am until 8:30pm
Extended Opening Hours:
April to August: 10:00am until 8:30pm
18 to 27 October: 10:00am until 8:30pm
20 to 30 December: 10:00am until 8:30pm
19, 20, 21 April: 10:00am until 9:30pm
July and August Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00am until 9:30pm
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
Tower of London
HM Tower of London has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most famous castle keeps in the world, it was built to awe, subdue and terrify Londoners and to deter foreign invaders. It's now an iconic symbol of London and Britain and one of the world's premier tourist attractions
Tower of London: OPENS Daily
1 March to 31 October
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 5:30pm (Last admission 5pm)
1 November to 28 February
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 4:30pm (Last admission 4pm)
River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride -*valid for 24 hours*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London's River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine's Pier, you'll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital's most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
St Katharine's Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine's Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Day 3: London (Unlimited use Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24 hr Ticket & Choice of any 1 walking tour )
Today , you can use the same bonus ticket of 24hrs ( early bird offer *subject to availibility )
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following walking tours:
The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
The Beatles London Walking Tour
Day 4: London :
Day on your own or Pre-Book - Return luxury coach from London to Bicester Shopping Village through us.
Day 5: London :
Day on your own. Or You have an option of any 1 tour : Approx INR 9000 p.p./ GBP 89 per adult/Child 5-15 GBP 84
-Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge with Entries to Bath and Stonehenge & Free Lunch Pack
-Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation:
Day 6, Depart London
Extend your stay to be able to enjoy more of London or say goodbye and take your transfer to the airport.
End of Tour
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1.5 Nights & 6 Days Stay at Central London Hotel with Breakfast
2.Arrival Airport transfer in London (Heathrow) on Shuttle for 2 pax / Private Vehicle for max 3 pax /Private Carrier for min 6 pax(Zone1)
3.24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket + 24 hrs Free
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Admission to The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Admission to Tower of London
4. Choose 1 from the following walking tours:
The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
The Beatles London Walking Tour
5. Free Entrance Ticket to View from The Shard (London Bridge)
London's newest and most eagerly awaited attraction
The Shard is the tallest building in western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m)
Twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, offers a 360 degree, 40mile view
6.Departure Airport transfer in London (Heathrow) on Shuttle for 2 pax / Private Vehicle for max 3 pax /Private Carrier for min 6 pax
Luggage for transfers :Each passenger is allowed maximum 1 medium size suitcase and 1 carry on.
Boat Cruise :Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine's Pier
Breakfast Policy is for only 2 pax in few hotels in Central London where 3rd pax if accommodates in the same room , breakfast shall be payable directly.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit London is March through May when the temperatures are mild and the city's parks are green and blooming. However, late spring – along with summer – is also prime tourist season, and hotel and flight prices reflect the surge.
Cheapest month to travel-the best time for bargains on flights to London is during September and October.It is indicated that November 1 to December 12, and December 25 through March 14 are other times to get the best airfare bargains.December is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain. July is the driest month.
Code : SW81E/93GB-HKD270120