4N Paris,Breakfast,City Tour, Seine River Cruise,Eiffel Tower,AirportTrain Station transfers
When it comes to visiting Paris, there are an abundance of reasons to get yourself to the most romantic city in the world. Paris aka the city of lights is one of the top visited destinations in the world. Attracting families, solo tourists and groups of friends, it lures people with charm, style and sophistication. Landmarks are plentiful, but no article about Paris would be complete without mentioning the internationally famous Eiffel Tower. The Seine boat ride is a terrific way to take in many landmarks from a distance but other famous landmarks of Paris include the Arc de Triumph and many more.
Reasons to Visit Paris
1.World Famous Landmarks
2.The Most Delicious Food in the World
3.Stunning Theme Parks and Gardens
4.Shop till You Drop
5.Art Collections to Blow Your Mind
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive Paris
Welcome to Paris! Upon arrival, meet your private car at the airport/train station and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Paris City Tour & Evening you have an option for a Cabaret Show -Crazy Horse with Champagne (Monday and Tuesday) :
After breakfast, why not begin your discovery of Paris by taking a stroll along some of the charming Parisian avenues. Early afternoon, board the coach for your tour of Paris, where you will be provided with individual earphones with recorded commentary in several different languages. The tour includes Paris’s main monuments - the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides (Napoleon’s tomb), the Tuileries Gardens, as well as many other fantastic sights. Overnight at Hotel.
Optional at an extra cost :The Crazy Horse is a cabaret theater in Paris located on the prestigious avenue George V facing the Champs Elysées, not far from the Eiffel Tower, which started life as the most forward-thinking Parisian cabaret.The most avant-garde of all Parisian cabarets demonstrates its charms in its new performance "Totally Crazy": a set of new routines that are glittering, surprising, cheeky and glamorous. Admire astonishing special effects, elegant outfits and musical rhythms that will transport you to another world.The current show at Crazy Horse Paris, "Totally Crazy", is a selection of acts created by Philippe Decouflé, Christian Louboutin, Chantal Thomass, Dita Von Teese and Ali Madhavi, Stéphane Lucas .
Marvel at the beauty of the dancers, and enjoy champagne served during a performance that last around one hour and thirty minutes.
The show is forbidden for children under 16 years old
Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
Copyright: Alberto Baracchini; RiccardoTinelli
Day 3 Paris - Optional Tour Full Day trip to Disneyland
Make the most of your Paris stay and discover Disneyland ® Paris. Enjoy an unforgettable day with memories that will stay with you forever. The Disneyland Park is an enjoyable day out for both adults and children
1 entrance ticket 1 day / 1 Park : Customers who buy this entrance ticket will access to only 1 park : the park Disneyland ® OR the park Walt Disney Studios ®.We begin our day by crossing Eastern Paris to the A4 motorway leading to Park Disneyland ® . (approx. travel time : 1 hour). Our driver will leave you at the group parking area close to Disneyland ® Paris .The group will rejoin the coach at the same spot at the end of the day at 7.00 PM. Arrival in Paris around 08.00 PM.
Day 4 Paris - Optional Tour Lido Show with Glass of Champagne
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. At evening, you can choose Optional tour Lido Show. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Departure from Paris or Extend your stay
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport/Train station for an onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights accommodation in Paris with breakfast
2. Paris Return transfers from CDG airport/train station to the hotel
3. 4hrs Paris Public City Tour
- Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower (2nd floor)
*Value Added Combo Offer at Only : Adult: €135@INR 10800/ Child €125@INR 10000
1. Same Day Disneyland trip 1 Day 1 Park ticket with transfer. (0800Hrs)
-Round trip from Paris center to Disneyland ® Paris
-Entrance ticket for one of Disneyland ® Paris parks : Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios ® Park
-Unlimited access to the park of choice
-Transportation by coach
OR You can also choose Public Tour of 9Hrs covering Notre-Dam De Paris, Mont Martre, Louvre Museum instead of DisneyLand 1 Park 1 Day
2. Half Day La Vallee Shopping Outlet Village @0930Hrs/1300Hrs
**Upgradation /Supplement Charges :
Upgrade to Same Day Disneyland trip 1 Day 2 Park ticket with transfer Adult: € 21./Approx INR1680, Child :€19/Approx INR1520
Optional Tours/Cabaret Shows in Paris - ROE Applies
1. Lido Show with Glass of Champagne-Adult: €85./Approx INR7000(9 PM) Includes:1/2 bottle of Champagne
2. Crazy Horse "Totally Crazy" show- Adult: €125./Approx INR1680(8:30 PM/1045PM) Includes:1/2 bottle of Champagne
3. Dinner and Show at the Lido de Paris 4:30 hour(s) -Adult: €175/Approx INR14000 (7PM) Includes:Dinner with a 1/2 bottle of wine , Transport in selected Hotels & Show
4. Moulin Rouge Show - Pickup & Drop off Hotel 4 hour(s)-Adult: €179./Approx INR14320(8PM) Includes:Services of a driver-guide
,1/2 bottle of Champagne per person,Departure from and return to your hotel or apartment in Paris,Moulin Rouge Show
1. GST Included
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Paris is in the spring (Apr-June) or fall (Sept-Nov), when things are easier to come by -- from Metro seats to good-tempered waiters. The weather is temperate year-round. July and August are the worst for crowds. Parisians desert their city, leaving it to the tourists.
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.