4N stay in Savoy Standard Room, Breakfast, Dinner, Transfers, Honeymoon Freebies
Savoy Seychelles Resoort -Set on Beau Vallon Beach along the Indian Ocean, this upmarket resort is 3 km from Morne Seychelles National Park and 5 km from the State House, built in 1910. There 5 restaurants and 2 bars, including sushi, Indian, seafood and poolside options. There's also a spa, a gym, and an outdoor pool with ocean views, plus a lush garden with palm trees.
Day 1 Mahe
Arrive Mahe Island airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Mahe
After Breakfast. Day your own. Optional Half Day Mahe City Tour without Lunch (at an extra cost INR 4700 per person)
Post breakfast at the resort, leave for your full day tour of Mahe. The tour includes various tourist attractions of Victoria City, Botanical Gardens and Eden Island. After an exciting tour, return to the resort in the evening. Have a sumptuous dinner at the resort. Note: Lunch is included in the tour.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 Mahe
After Breakfast. Day your own.
Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Full Day Glass Bottom Boat with BBQ Lunch + Marine Park Fee @ INR 8900 p.p.
The south Mahe bus tour is ideal for visitors seeking to explore the south corners of the Mahe Island. This is a informative tour in which guests discover the history of Seychelles, with its legendary historical sites and other natural treasures. Wild south is the perfect excursion that you've been seeking.
Your day starts in charming Victoria, on a visit to the bustling market, ‘Little Ben’, its famous, landmark clock tower and the other fascinating nooks and crannies of one of world’s smallest capitals.
A scenic drive into the cool of the mountains follows, offering unforgettable vistas of the ocean below en route to the enchanted setting of ‘Mission Lodge’, site of an ancient school for slave children and now home to the songs of rare, endemic birds. Seemingly suspended in the mountain mists is the tea plantation which you will pass on your descent to the surreal beautiful west coast and the photo opportunity of your stay as the road meanders through picturesque villages on its way to Pineapple Studios – an Alladin’s Cave of local arts & crafts.
This particular rainbow trail ends at spectacular Cap Lazare amid the scented blossoms of Frangipani trees and the manicured gardens of a private estate where you will feast on a mouthwatering Creole buffet served right on the beachfront.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy in the beautiful grounds of this exceptional domain, famous for its large population of Giant Land Tortoises and for the wonders of its underwater world.
Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 4 Mahe
After Breakfast. Day your own.
Optional Praslin/La Digue Tour with Lunch by Boat INR 18600 per person
Have a scrumptious breakfast and start your day trip to Praslin and La Digue. You will take an early morning ferry /Boat to Praslin, where you will explore the world-famous Vallee de Mai. Here is where you will get to see the Coco De Mer (monocot tree). Have a filling lunch (included) at Praslin/ La Digue. Post lunch you will explore the island of La Digue, which is famous for its stunning beaches. Return to Mahe via ferry/Boat in the evening and transfer to the resort. Savour a tasty dinner at the resort.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 Departure from Mahe
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights stay in Mahe Island with Breakfast & Dinner
2. Return Airport transfer (Mahe-Hotel-Mahe)
3. Honeymoon Gift:
- A Bottle of Sparkling / Wine
- Card Upon Arrival
- Upgrade to the next higher room category
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The best times to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These months represent the transition times between the hot and humid northwest trade winds (from November through March) and the cooler southeast trade winds that define April through October.