2N Colombo, 2N Bentota
2NColombo with Bfast, 2NBentota with all meals& drinks,Transfers & Tours by AC Vehicle
In this package you cover the cities Colombo, Ahungalla, Bentota In Colombo you have a choice of Hotel 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star & In Bentota Ahungalla Hotel Riu-Facing the Laccadive Sea, this polished all-inclusive hotel on Ahungalla Beach is 9km from the Ariyapala Masks Museum,18km from the E01 motorway. Meals, snacks,drinks are included,and are served in 5 restaurants (1 Italian)and 4 bars. Other amenities consist of a nightclub,4 outdoor pools,Kids Club,etc.
Bentota Overview: Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue.
Colombo Overview: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 01 - AIRPORT / COLOMBO
“Ayubowan” On arrival at the recently refurbished Modern and State of the art International Airport, you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality; Our representative will welcome you at the Airport & transfer clients to Colombo……
Check in to hotel.
After leave for city tour at Colombo
Colombo (derived from Sinhalese name Kola-amba-thota which means "mango harbour", altered by the Portuguese to honour Christopher Columbus), is the cultural capital and largest city and commercial center of Sri Lanka. (The new administrative capital of Sri Lanka is Sri Jayawardenepura-Kotte.)
A vast majority of Sri Lankan corporations have their head offices located in Colombo. Some of the industries include chemicals, textiles, leather goods, furniture, and jewelry.
Colombo was probably known to Roman, Arab, and Chinese traders more than 2,000 years ago. Muslims settled there in the 8th century and controlled much of the trade between Sinhalese kingdoms and the outside world. The Portuguese arrived in the 16th century and built a fort to protect their spice trade. The Dutch captured the city in the 17th century. The British made the city the capital of their crown colony of Ceylon in 1802.
Overnight stay at Colombo.
DAY 02 – COLOMBO
Breakfast at hotel depart to Colombo city.
You can have shopping at Colombo. If so we'll head you to the Gem Museum at Colombo, where you can visit Gem laboratories, Gem Lapidary, Jewellary Manufacturing and also you can have shopping at ODEL in Colombo.
Overnight stay at Colombo.
DAY 03 – COLOMBO / BENTOTA
Breakfast at hotel depart to Bentota.
Free day in the beach.
Overnight stay at Bentota.
DAY 04 – BENTOTA
Breakfast at the hotel.
Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
The Turtle Care Centre at Kosgoda beach is one of 18 turtle hatcheries along the southern coast of Sri Lanka. The centre is located in the South Western coastal village of Kosgoda and was establised in 1981. It is also very popular as all five species of turtles that visit Sri Lanka nest in Kosgoda. This is not so with many of the other hatcheries around the island whose beaches host only some of the species.
The centre functions mainly as a hatchery and makes huge efforts to increase the rate of hatching, and survival of baby turtles in their very initial stages. However the Care centre also works on sick or injured adults; treating them and releasing them back into the ocean. They also run volunteer programs and awareness programs for local and international visitors.
After we leave for Balapitiya and proceed by boats on the Madu-Ganga river. Here you could see the villagers taking part in their day to day activities , the river, its islands. In this beautiful trip you will be able to see riverside, tropical birds, crocodiles, black monkeys, Cormoranes, Pelicans, Large Iguanas and water Monitors. The fisherman, the peculiar boats and net fishing of jumbo prawns.
Optional: Relax with fish therapy.
Overnight stay at Bentota.
DAY 05 – BENTOTA / COLOMBO / AIRPORT
After breakfast depart to airport.
This is the last day of your Colombo trip; Clients proceed to the Colombo International Airport from where you can board the flight for your onward destination.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 2 Nights stay in Colombo with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Hotel Riu Ahungalla with All Meals (B'fast, Lunch, Dinner) & unlimited drinks
3. Transportation in new air-condition car
4. Airport pick up and drop
5. High way tolls
6. English speaking Chauffeur driver
7. All sightseeing as per program
A)** ETA for Sri Lanka @ INR 2500 per person.
As an Indian passport holder, you will only need to apply for an online visa. Sri Lanka will issue travellers an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) that allows you to enter the country for 30 consecutive days.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Sri Lanka:-
Sri Lanka is good to visit for most part of the year. Here's a monthly breakup of Sri Lanka climatic conditions so you can plan when to go: October to April: October to April is considered to be a great time to visit Sri Lanka.