1N Nuwara Eliya, 2N Bentota, 1N Colombo
1N Nuwara Eliya, 2N Bentota, 1N Colombo, Breakfast, Transfer, Sightseeing much more
Sri Lanka is a lush, tropical island paradise, known to Arab traders as Serendib hence "serendipity", meaning discovery by happy accident. Set in the Indian Ocean in South Asia, the tropical island nation of Sri Lanka has a history dating back to the birth of time. There are 8 world Heritage sites in Sri Lanka. In this package you covered destination Nuwara Eliya, Bentota, Colombo. Best time to visit the best time to visit the west and south coasts and hill country is from December to March, while the best weather on the east coast is from AprilMay to September.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
DAY 01 - AIRPORT / NUWARA ELIYA
“Ayubowan” On arrival at the recently refurbished Modern and State of the art International Airport, you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality; Representative will welcome you at the Airport & transfer clients to Nuwara Eliya……
Nuwara Eliya which means the "city of lights" is also the city of eternal spring, where the air is pure, cool and distilled up through 1,884 meters; windswept peaks lie shrouded in mist, while gaily clad tea puckers wind their way among tea bushes. Listen to the wild music of the water falls. This is a holiday resort ideal for hikes, golf and boating - the setting, a nostalgic reminder of the English country-side. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya
DAY 02 –NUWARA ELIYA / BENTOTA
Breakfast at hotel. After depart to Bentota. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Ahungalla
DAY 03 – BENTOTA
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery. Bentota Beach is another important attraction. Up to five endangered species of turtles have been frequenting a stretch on this undisturbed beach for a long time now. The
turtles are allowed to hatch and thrive in a protected area before being set free. A visit to the turtle hatchery is a must for nature lovers.
Optional: Boat Rides at Madu River
Madu ganga is situated in Balapitiya, along the country’s southern coast, within the Galle District of the southern
Province of Sri Lanka. It opens to the Indian Ocean Madu lagoon is a very wide and a beautiful lagoon in sri lanka. It is in the wet zone of sri lanka with a high bio-diversity. Madu River has been proclaimed a Ramsa wetland in the world in 2004. Evening relax with fish therapy. Overnight stay at Ahungalla
DAY 04 –BENTOTA/ COLOMBO
Breakfast at the hotel Leave for city tour at Colombo Colombo (derived from Sinhalese name Kola-amba-thota which means "mango harbour", altered by the Portuguese to honour Christopher Columbus), is the cultural capital and largest city and commercial center of Sri Lanka. (The new administrative capital of Sri Lanka is Sri Jayawardenepura-Kotte.)
A vast majority of Sri Lankan corporations have their head offices located in Colombo. Some of the industries include chemicals, textiles, leather goods, furniture, and jewelry.
Colombo was probably known to Roman, Arab, and Chinese traders more than 2,000 years ago. Muslims settled there in the 8th century and controlled much of the trade between Sinhalese kingdoms and the outside world. The Portuguese arrived in the 16th century and built a fort to protect their spice trade. The Dutch captured the city in the 17th century. The British made the city the capital of their crown colony of Ceylon in 1802
Sightseeing highlights include the Colombo National and Dutch period museums, old and new parliament houses, Gangarama Buddhist Temple, Town Hall, and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall Apart from excellent shopping, Colombo offers visits to one of the world’s leading tea auctions, an 18 hole Golf Course, seasonal Buddhist and Hindu pageants, international cricket tournaments, plush casinos, enjoyable evening entertainment and excellent restaurants State-of-the-Art communications and Cyber services are available in the hotels and other outlets.
Good road and rail transport links are possible from Colombo to all tourist resorts. A number of cruise lines also call at the Colombo Port. The Pettah area, which is in the heart of Colombo, is a beehive of activity. Traders and payment hawkers of all kinds flock to Colombo and it’s a well-known fact that Pettah is where the best bargains are available.
Overnight stay at Colombo
DAY 05 – COLOMBO / AIRPORT
This is the last day of your Colombo trip; Clients proceed to the Colombo International Airport
from where you can board the flight for your onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return Airfare on economy class (sub. to availibilty)
2. 01 Night accommodation in Nuwara Eliya
3. 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bentota
4. 01 Night accommodation in Colombo
5. Accommodation in DBL room with private bathroom.
6. Assistance at the Air Port
7. Meals are as stated in the program inclusive of Bed and Breakfast & All Meals in Hotel Riu Bentota only
8. Transfers and tours in air-conditioned brand new vehicles:
- Air Conditioned luxury private vehicle is provided with a professional English speaking chauffeur driver.
-Chauffeur driver at your dispose when traveling at anytime.
-Airport picks up and drops off
-All city tours and transportation for sightseeing with local Experienced Tour guide (The driver will be the guide). (No any additional charges will be added)
9. Services of English Speaking chauffeur guide.
10. Mineral water bottles available on the vehicles
11. City Tour in Bentota & Colombo
12. Free Tea & Batik Factory Visit
13. Discount Vouchers for Cotton Collection Shopping
14. Fast Checking In At Hotels
15. Highway Fees, Parking Fees and Tolls and Fuel
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
You can get a short stay visa online at: Electronic Travel Authority (ETA).. Tourist visas are normally issued for a maximum period of 30 days. Although it's still possible to get a tourist visa on arrival, it's better to get one before you travel. If you arrive in Sri Lanka without a visa, you could face delays.