3N Bentota stay in Sup Garden View Room, Breakfast & Dinner, PVT Transfers + Galle Whale Watching
Sri Lanka is referred to as a small miracle, for despite the islands relatively small size, its natural wonders and beauty are in abundance. Vivanta by Taj Bentota is located on the south west coast of Sri Lanka. The hotel lies over a lush hill that overlooks the Indian Ocean. Overlooking the Laccadive Sea, this beachfront resort is 4km from Kande Viharaya Temple. Separate seafood and fusion restaurants offer sea views. There's also international dining overlooking the outdoor pool, plus there's a Chinese eatery and a tropical bar. Extras include a spa area with a steam bath and a hot tub.
Bentota: Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Airport - Bentota
Meet and assist on arrival at Airport. Transfer from Airport to Bentota. clean sandy beaches in the country boasting of numerous romantic settings carved by both the river & sea. This unique experience leads to nothing, but an enchanted gateway to bliss. Float into the ocean for some deep sea fishing or get wet with some serious rumble on the water with jet skiing, surfing, diving or body boarding. Finally, cherish the golden sun sink into the horizon as you sit back gently under a shady palm tree. Overnight Stay at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2: Bentota - Galle - Bentota
Breakfast at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa. Transfer from Bentota to Galle. The Port of Galle – Sri Lanka’s 04th biggest town is 115 km south of Colombo and close to Hikkaduwa. Galle is a town rich in history and in fact, was the centre of Dutch rule in the 17th century. The majestic Galle Fort bear sample testimony to that fact. The City of Galle is one of the best-preserved colonial-era cities in Southeast
Asia, and has been declared a World Heritage City. Galle was a major port in Sri Lanka and still handles shipping and cruising yachts. Proceed for Whale Watching tour don a life vest and cruise onto the Indian Ocean aboard a comfortable, 50-foot (15-meter) boat, with an expert skipper and crew. Savor a continental breakfast and tea or coffee as you sail to areas frequented by whales. Watch for species such as blue, sperm, killer, humpback and pilot whales in the waters, snap once-in-a-lifetime photos and look out for other marine creatures, including dolphins and sea turtles. Later in evening back to Bentota. Overnight Stay at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 3: Bentota City Tour
Breakfast at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa. Pick up from hotel lobby & proceed for Bentota City tour: Lunuganga Garden Tour Lunuganga estate is the brainchild of the late architect Geoffrey Bawa (23 July 1919 – 27 May 2003). This country home was his very first muse and his experimental laboratory; while remaining his go-to place for rest and relaxation as his fame increased throughout the years. Designed with the whimsical beauty and eccentric style typical of Bawa; the estate is filled with with a number of art and artifacts from all over Asia and Europe.
Madu Ganga Biodiversity Area Go on a wonderful two-hour boat ride down the Madu River with its flourishing ecosystem. Pass through the secretive passages created by the mangroves. Visit one of the small islands with its cinnamon harvesting natives. Observe the waterbirds in their natural habitats. Overnight Stay at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4: Bentota - Colombo Airport
Breakfast at Taj Betota Resort & Spa. Check out from the hotel & proceed for Colombo City tour by pass Dutch Fort, Red Mosque, Viharmahadevi Temple & many more. Later drop at Airport to board the flight for your onward destination. (Meals: Breakfast)
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights / 4 Days stay in Superior Garden View Room
2. Daily Breakfast & Dinner in hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfers from Colombo Airport – Bentota Hotel - Colombo Airport
4. Same day Whale Watching Tour to Galle with Entrance Tickets on PVT
5. Colombo City Tour on Day 4 while dropping at Airport on PVT
6. Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas upon arrival
7. Arrival & Departure PCR Test Included in Sri Lanka
8. COVID-19 local insurance cover
9. All transfers as per itinerary on PVT basis
10. GST Inclusive
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Note: Below conditions to travel to Sri Lanka (Subject to change by the authority)
- Travellers should undergo a PCR test from an accredited laboratory and obtain a negative result, approximately 96 hours before their flight.
- A Health Declaration Form (HDF) should also be submitted prior to boarding, on-board the flight or upon arrival.
- Nationals of all countries permitted, except currently the UK. The VISA can be processed online or via the Tourism Mobile App (will be released shortly)
- PCR Tests - The First on arrival at the hotel, Second on Day 5 valid for a stay of up-to 7 days. A Third if the stay is for more than 7 Days. Payment at the time of applying for the visa online
- Travellers are also required to purchase a mandatory COVID-19 Insurance Cover (for a $50,000 cover over a period of 1 month) at the time of processing their Visa application online.
- Pre-confirmed hotel booking for the first 14 days or less
- The on-arrival PCR test; pre-purchased by the guest upon application of their visa; should be carried out prior to check-in; and arranged for by the hotel with a private sector laboratory approved by the Ministry of Health. Movements of the guests should be restricted to the minimum until the on arrival PCR test result is negative.