2N Bentota, 2N Colombo
2N Bentota, 2N Colombo, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle
Taj Bentota-Surrounded by lush gardens and overlooking the Laccadive Sea, this beachfront resort is 4km from Kande Viharaya Temple. Separate seafood and fusion restaurants offer sea views. There's also international dining overlooking the outdoor pool, plus there's a Chinese eatery and a tropical bar. Extras include a spa area with a steam bath and a hot tub.Taj Samudra -Set on 4.5hectares of lush gardens across from the Laccadive Sea, this upscale hotel is 2km from Gangaramaya Temple and 5km from the Port of Colombo. There are upscale Chinese,Indian,Japanese restaurants,plus a hip coffee shop,2 elegant lounges,outdoor pool,tennis court,etc.
Bentota Overview: Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue.
Colombo Overview: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 1 AIRPORT - BENTOTA
Meet and assist on arrival at Airport.
Transfer from Airport to Bentota.
clean sandy beaches in the country boasting of numerous romantic settings carved by both the river & sea. This unique experience leads to nothing, but an enchanted gateway to bliss. Float into the ocean for some deep sea fishing or get wet with some serious rumble on the water with jet skiing, surfing, diving or body boarding. Finally, cherish the golden sun sink into the horizon as you sit back gently under a shady palm tree.
Overnight Stay at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa.
DAY 2 BENTOTA - GALLE - BALAPITIYA - KOSGODA - BENTOTA
Breakfast at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa.
Transfer from Bentota to Galle.
Galle, the epic Southern capital, is the intersection where classic Dutch architecture meets a tropical setting creating a vivid atmosphere in beauty. Walk the Dutch-haunted streets listening to the creaks of wooden saloon doors and observe how European architecture mingles with South Asian traditions today flooding cultural enthusiasts on a global scale. Its original ramparts and bastions preserved up to date showcase evidences of a heritage preserved for more than 3 1/2 centuries. Walk clockwise within the fort to observe the 'old gate' carrying the British coat of arms. Flanking the old gate is the Zwart bastion - the oldest of all - and the lighthouse standing 18 feet in its glory next to the Point Utretcht Bastion. This Dutch bliss is painted with streets that spread in a rectangular grid pattern pierced with houses carrying Dutch colonial style verandas. Hop into the Dutch Hospital Shopping Complex to be mesmerized by an array of souvenir selections. However, its hallmark stands a reality where the Dutch fort remains a working community with its usual buzz of administrative offices, court complex, commercial buildings, churches and Southern folks frequenting its streets bracing the air of the Elysium of architecture, Galle!
Transfer from Galle to Balapitiya.
Balapitiya is where one could just sit back and observe how ecology and culture combines under the sun! Cut through the clear water of Madu River - a lifeline of Balapitiya - and head towards Kotu Duwa, the small island housing a temple that dates back to ancient Sinhalese kings. Or, sail through tunnels of shady mangroves swaying alongside Madu River - hiding an ecological treasure - to witness the tranquility of this bio-diversity hot spot which boasts of reptiles, mollusks and over 70 species of fresh water fish. Today the region - which is strong in observing rural folk life in the island - does not only boast of cinnamon plantations in abundance, but also has a fine 'fish pedicure center' - one of the most potent & latest rejuvenation techniques. Apart from these amenities Balapitiya has also become a household name in the minds of bird watchers ensuring a thrilling offshore experience.
Transfer from Balapitiya to Kosgoda.
Both locals and international volunteers battling it out for ''Sea Turtles' Sake'' is a common sight at Kosgoda. This vibrant tourist destination sitting calm along the Southern coast of Sri Lanka - apart from its traditional industries of fisheries and cinnamon cultivation - was later recognized by the Wildlife Protection Society who studded the region with a Sea Turtle Conservation Project which operates on a formidable scale today. Indirectly, this has become a watering hole of flipper & shell enthusiasts!
Transfer from Kosgoda to Bentota.
Overnight Stay at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa.
DAY 3 BENTOTA - COLOMBO
Breakfast at Taj Bentota Resort & Spa
Transfer from Bentota to Colombo
Rest of the day at leisure
Overnight Stay at Taj Samudra.
DAY 4 COLOMBO
Breakfast at Taj Samudra.
City & Shopping tour of Colombo ( Max 4 Hrs ).
The throbbing metropolis, Colombo - located in the West - is not only the country's commercial capital, but also the turbine that impels above 50% of the national GDP flanking Colombo's fancy urban development effort. Visit the Race Course, Colombo Port City, Pettah Market, Red Mosque. Floating Market, BMICH, Arcade, Independence Square, Dutch Hospital, Ganagarama temple, Navam Mawatha, Colombo City Center, Nelum Pokuna, Vihara Mahadevi Park.
Overnight Stay at Taj Samudra.
DAY 5 COLOMBO - AIRPORT
Breakfat at Taj Samudra.
Transfer from Colombo to Airport for departure.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 2 Nights stay in Bentota with Breakfast
2. 2 Night stay in Colombo with Breakfast
3. Transportation by A/C Vehicle as per the Itinerary
4. Service of English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
5. All sightseeing as per program
A)** ETA for Sri Lanka @ INR 2500 per person.
As an Indian passport holder, you will only need to apply for an online visa. Sri Lanka will issue travellers an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) that allows you to enter the country for 30 consecutive days.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Sri Lanka:-
Sri Lanka is good to visit for most part of the year. Here's a monthly breakup of Sri Lanka climatic conditions so you can plan when to go: October to April: October to April is considered to be a great time to visit Sri Lanka.