2N Zurich, 2N Paris
Zurich(Swiss) & Paris (France) -City Tours , Admission Tickets, Travel Insurance.
ZURICH, The city of Zurich lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland, a global center for banking and finance. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its premedieval history. PARIS, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its picturesque 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is known for its cafe culture, and designer boutiques along the Rue du Faubourg.
Day 1:- WELCOME TO ZURICH!:- Transfer from airport to hotel where our local guide will be waiting with information about the tour.
17:30 h. Transfer to the centre of Zurich and time to stroll near the Lake and explore the historical centre. Then you can dine at one of the many local and international restaurants. Return to hotel. Meals: No Meals
DAY 2:- Zurich -Engelberg- Trubsee- Lucerna- Zurich:
Total distance: 165km. HIGHLIGHTS Beautiful Alpine landscapes.
Note: we recommend you wear warm clothing for the trip to the ski resort.
08:30 h. Zurich – Departure /10:00 h. Engelberg – Arrival at the town where we take Trubsee cable car to top of Mount Titlis.
13:00 h. We carry on to Lucerne. 13:30 h. Lucerne – Arrival in time to explore one of the most interesting Swiss cities and see the KapellBrück, a covered bridge over the river Reuss, the Town Hall and Square with its Clock Tower and its elegant pedestrian streets and souvenir shops. There are many restaurants on the banks of the river Reuss where you can have lunch.
18:30 h. Return to Zurich in time for dinner.
DAY 3:- Zurich- Bern- Paris
Total distance: 720 km Scenery: Lakes and mountains in Switzerland. Note: We enter France, remember to have your passport ready.
07:30 h. - Zurich – Departure. 09:00 h. - Berna – Arrival-. Free time in the Swiss capital which has an attractive historical centre with the appearance of a “large village”. We will visit the Federal Council Square, the Cathedral and the Clock Tower, and see the city’s statues and fountains.
12:00 h. - Berne - Departure-. View of Neuchatel Lake. We cross the Free Country amidst beautiful scenery. After crossing the French border we will stop for dinner in a service area.
21:00 h. -Paris - Arrival.
DAY 4:- Paris:
Guided tour lasting two hours and a half. Cruise on the river Seine. Ascent to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, and transfer to Gare du Nord station.
08:00h Comprehensive tour of Paris with a local guide, visiting the Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Palace, Garnier Opera House, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Town Hall of Paris, Eiffel Tower, etc. Includes admission to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower in the lift.
The visit is followed by a spectacular cruise on the river Seine.
18:30 h. (approximately). Transfer to Gare du Nord station, where most of the Hindu population live. Time to have dinner in any of the neighbouring restaurants. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 5: Paris : - Breakfast at hotel & make your own way to Airport to take flight to your onward journey.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
1. Please check with your guide regarding any additional nights you have booked and also vis-à-vis the departure time for your shuttle to the airport, if you have reserved this service.
2. Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• Above Package is Valid for Indian Market.
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• 2 NIGHTS accommodation in ZURICH
• 2 NIGHTS accommodation in PARIS
• Meet & Greet assistance
• Travel by bus with English speaking guide,
• Basic travel insurance,
• Daily buffet breakfast.
• Includes arrival transfer
• Paris City tour
• Boat: Cruise along the River Seine in PARIS
• Evening transfer: To Gare du Nord in PARIS
• Ticket admission: To second floor of Eiffel Tower in PARIS, Tramway in Trubsee in ZURICH
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.35% GST wef 1 April 2016 & 4.50% wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in ROE/Forex rates/Taxes, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Surcharges/ Supplement /Mandatory charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/holiday/ weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Cancellation of guaranteed departure may arise (without compensation or liability on behalf of Europamundo/SkyLink) in cases of exceptional unforeseen circumstances , disasters, epidemics, wars , conflicts etc etc that generate a very significant drop in the expected sales.
A moderate degree of physical health & physical ability is required to participate in our tours. In the event of any passenger with physical or mental needs , or in cases where a passenger is over 75 years is travelling alone , we must be informed in writing at the time of booking, which will be analysed on a case to case basis.