Taskent (Uzbekistan)>>2N Miran International + 1N Pyramid Resort + 1N Le Grand Plaza
Tashkent is the capital city of Uzbekistan. Its known for its many museums and its mix of modern and Soviet-era architecture. The Amir Timur Museum houses manuscripts, weapons and other relics from the Timurid dynasty. Nearby, the huge State Museum of History of Uzbekistan has centuries-old Buddhist artifacts. The citys skyline is distinguished by Tashkent Tower, which offers city views from its observation deck.
DAY 1: DELHI-TASHKENT- WELCOMES YOU (MIRAN INTERNATIONAL)
1305 Hrs: Arrival in Tashkent at 1305 Hrs and Customs will take about 01 Hour.
1305 Hrs: Our Airport Executive will be waiting outside the Airport with Placard.
1430 Hrs: Straight transfer to Indian Restaurant for Hi-Tea.
1530 Hrs: Later proceed to Hotel for check in.
1700 Hrs: Transfer for Evening City Tour:Independence Square,Tashkent Broadway,Amir Temur Square
20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges).Transfer back to Hotel at 22.00 Hrs
DAY 2: TASHKENT FULL DAY CITY TOUR + SHOPPING TOUR (MIRAN INTERNATIONAL)
Breakfast 07:00 Hrs -10:00 Hrs.
11.00 Hrs: After sumptuous breakfast proceed to Panoramic City Tour of Beautiful Tashkent, visit:Monument of Courage (1969),
Romanov Prince Duke Residence,Opera and Ballet Theatre named after Alisher Navoi (outside only),Memorial of Repressions Victims with the traditional ornaments,Tashkent TV Tower (outside only)
1300 Hrs: Lunch in an Indian restaurant
1430 Hrs: City tour of Tashkent:Hazrat Imam complex, Old City,
Shopping Tour Alaskey Bazaar and TSUM ,Mega Mall,Samarkand Daroza 1 bottles of 1lt of water to be given per pax
20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges).23:00hrs Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 3: TASHKENT – CHARVAK – CHIMGAN MOUNTAINS (PYRAMID RESORT)
Breakfast 07:00 hrs – 10.00 Hrs
1000 Hrs: After breakfast check out and precede to Chimgan & Charvak mountains. Check into Pyramid resort.Later visit Charvak and Chimgan mountains about 125 KM from Tashkent. Nicknamed Switzerland of Uzbekistan, this area is famous with Tashkent residents and guests as a recreational area. The chair lift takes you to the top of the mountain from where you enjoy breathtaking views, you must take some time for photo shooting!
14:30hrs Lunch in Pyramids resort in Chimgan Mountains
15:30hrs Free time to explore Charvak Artificial Reservoir & You may try your hands on Skiing, Ice skating, Snow Bikes, Horse riding, Local Kebabs with Vodka on your own cost.
18:00hrs Transfer back and relax for a while.
20:00hrs Gala Dinner with Veg, Non-Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program for 2 hrs. (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges).
DAY 4 CHARVAK - CHIMGAN MOUNTAINS - TASHKENT DAY AT LEISURE (Optional day tour to Samarkand by bullet train) (LE GRAND PLAZA)
Breakfast 07.00 Hrs – 10.00 Hrs.
1000 Hrs Check out and proceed to Tashkent.Reach Tashkent and check into hotel.Rest of the at leisure.
14:30 Hrs Lunch in an Indian restaurant.Back to hotel and enjoy the day at leisure.
20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges)
Grand gala inclusions:Laser show dance,Arabic Belly dance,Traditional Dance,Bollywood dance.22:00 Hrs Transfer Back to Hotel.
DAY 5 CHECK OUT
After breakfast, check out from hotel.
07.00 Hrs Transfer to Tashkent International airport for your onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
HY 422 TU APR/ MAY DELTAS 0850 1305
HY 425 SA APR/ MAY TASDEL 1040 1550
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Ex Delhi Return Economy Class Airfare on Uzbekistan Airways (with group).
2. 4 Nights accommodation in the mentioned hotel.
3. 4 Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel.
4. 1 Hi-Tea on the day of arrival.
5. 3 Lunches.
6. 4 Gala Dinner with Veg-Non Veg Snacks, Vodka, Beer, and Soft Drinks with Exclusive Belly Dance shows (1 HOUR).
7. 2 bottles of 0.5 ltr water per person per day.
A/C comfortable transport with professional driver as per the itinerary.
8. Professional English speaking escort guide from arrival to departure in Tashkent.
9. All tours & transfers on SIC basis.
10. Full day trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains.
11. Tashkent City Tour (Amir Temur Square, etc.).
12. Your own alcohol with no extra charge to the restaurants.
13. Uzbekistan Visa support & Normal Visa processing fees (with group).
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to vist Tashkent has to be in the summer months between March and May and then again during September – November when the weather is most favourable. Temperatures are pleasant and remain inthe 20-30 degree C at this time of the year. In the interim months June to August it is peak summer time when the heat is intense and temperatures rise to touch 40 degree C. July and August are good months for hikers as it is not so hot in the mountains around Tashkent and there is not much chance of rainfall as it is the dry season.
Winter from December to February are biting cold - there maybe snowfall and the mercury plummets under the zero degree mark frequently. So if you do come in at this time watch out for the cold weather.